Is he going to make it guys? Will 2017 finally be the year of the spoony?

Is he going to make it guys? Will 2017 finally be the year of the spoony?

Other urls found in this thread:

patreon.com/spoonyexperiment
youtube.com/watch?v=cDfdCJQs3rI
youtube.com/watch?v=A0wAVzDAQQA
youtube.com/christopherodd
youtube.com/watch?v=dF9sA4rOi7w
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nah. He's done for. If he doesn't off himself like JeWario, he'll simply never appear online again and his Patreon will be limited to people who forgot they were paying him.

It's an end of an era, sort of. Out of his generation of e-celebs, I think only Angry Jose is still active and semi-relevant to some people.

He's gonna make it!

It's been almost 10 years since he was relevant

Is he still alive?
I remember when he actually used to produce content

Blocks your path*

patreon.com/spoonyexperiment

>230 patrons
>$807 per month

HORRRY SHIT
who are these cucks?

Based on the 200 tweets per day he makes, yes. That's like the only thing he does anymore. Tweeting.

And sometimes he "streams", meaning he plays some random videogame in silence and barks insults at any sorry fan who tries to talk to him in chat.

Pretty sure majority of them are literally people who put on a permanent subscription and forgot about it. A couple might be actual fans who are worried that he kills himself if they don't subsidize his life and don't want the blood on their hands.

What television show or film does he appear in?

Angry Joe is very relevant with the 8-14 crowd and makes big Youtube bucks. He was lucky to be the main "video game guy" on TGWTG right when the video game business boom happened on Youtube.

He used to make over $4000 guy would have just kept growing if only he put out content.

>This guy has mental problems and low income but got a girl like this

I'm so jelly i'm literally shaking right now.

>And sometimes he "streams"
he hasnt done that in months right?
>tweeting
well i guess he is still alive then
but if you go to his website, the last update was in November 7 of 2016, and it was that countermonkey shit that i never watched

They should have hired Spoony for the MST3K revival. He deserves it most.
I think he's probably working a normal job now since he's not making nearly enough to get by anymore.

>He used to make over $4000
Really?
Didnt know he was that popular

2017:

THE YEAR OF THE SPOONTANG IS IN FULL SWING!

fpbp

all he does is tweet about comics and donald trump now

he's going to jewwario before 2020 at this rate

Oreo even contacted Marz!

>roleplaying as your dog on twitter

HMMMMM...

Red Letter Media are up to
>3,798 patrons
>$17,671

YMS
>1,299 patrons
>$3,295

LinCucka
>681 patrons
>$2,698

So i mean Spoony could have kept it going

>he's going to jewwario
KEK

is that caca on his lips

This is so outdated now. RLM makes upwards of 17k per month now!

It's still a good reference point.

>kickassia, to boldly flee, suburban knights

he has quite the resume

Jewario is still making money? Goddamn! It is in their blood!

Sure he was. Spoony was one of the more popular guys of the first wave of e-celebs. He seemed sane and mostly pleasant and put out content regularly, and there wasn't nearly as much competition.

That was a long time ago though.

based mommyposter

I'm no longer famous.

QUNARIED

I can't believe it has been literally 10 years now... I remember when this video had just come out.
youtube.com/watch?v=cDfdCJQs3rI

I hate time.

youtube.com/watch?v=A0wAVzDAQQA

DON'T. TELL ME. HOW TO PLAY.

>still gets 807 dollars every month
Maybe not a fair comparison, but compare him to this Can(cuck)adian
youtube.com/christopherodd

Creates "content" (lets play videos) every day, almost
Has a normal job
Married some POO-IN-LOO
and on patreon he has
>146 patrons
>$554 per month
Just doesnt make any sense, espacially comperade to what Spoony produces, people are essentially paying him for nothing

What was that video where he got really emotional about a board game and threw it across the room?

just gotta find a girl thats somehow more timid and full of anxiety as you

that guy didn't go from 5 grand to 800 in about two years though

People never get paid what they deserve. If they were, capitalism would work.

>i dont wanna make the stream akward by banning people
yeah but playing for 2-3 hour straight and not saying a word, thats not akward at all

NC is still churning out content even after the death of Blip.

>5 grand to 800
that change had to hurt

dont forget my boys

so proud

youtube.com/watch?v=dF9sA4rOi7w

Hey guise! Get me on Fallon!

>that 1 patron for Jew-Wario
KEK

cringe

he bought a house because he was making that much and has a mortgage to pay

>and has a mortgage to pay
thats often the case when you have a house

Was she the cause of all his pain?

this was the true start of his downfall i think, when people failed to get him on fallon

his content slowly dropped off after this until we have the new spoony

shes so fucking ugly. what did he see in her?

He still gets money for playing video games every single day.

There are people who work fulltime, 8 hours a day, 5 days a week with almost no vacation, doing jobs that are way worse than sitting around and playing video games, and still get minimum wage. I have no respect for people who excuse their lack of motivation, their anxiety or their depression for not doing jobs like this. If you can't handle it, either quit or keep communicating with your audience to make sure what you're up to. People like Spoony and other content creators that got over 2000 dollars through patreon were so incredibly fortunate, and I can't believe they fucked it up so badly. I get it, depression sucks, but you know what sucks more? Having depression AND having a really shitty job. If you get money for making content, make fucking content.

This guy was literally the AVGN of obscure PC games and terrible obscure movies, developed a great niche and ruined it all because he is a lazy and insecure fuck.

One would think that would motivate him into putting out more content than none at all, but apparently not.

did she cuck him?

>He still gets money for playing video games every single day.
Spoony doesnt do anything for his money
unless you count Tweeting

its a shame. I really fucking loved his FF8 revuew

review

The fucking arrogance of this loser is astounding

How come that SJW destroyed him but the AVGN is married to one and is doing ok? He even shit on the new Ghostbusters.

i liked his Ultima retrospective and his movie reviews

How is she a sjw

counter Monkey is pretty good too (e especially like the one with the rise and fall of Vegan Steve)

i guess she is cute and also
>likes cooking
thats a pretty positive attribute in a woman

She whines about diversity and mocks that the AVGN has a lot of white people.

isnt that bascially Dungeons and Dragons stuff?
not really my cup of tea

At least she shut the fuck up and stayed in the shadows like the meek wall flower she is before she hurt his business

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Girl

yes but the stories he told where quite interesting. It's also about the people who play the game and how they react to things.

>spoony on live television
>cant even handle streaming

wish it would happen tbqh

I'm just gonna ban you!

>Hey Noah you want to iron your shirt before we film the shitty green screen flying gimmick that we've been burying into the ground?
Pores larger than moon craters.

How does YourDogSucksCock even get more pateron sheckels? Doesn't he post like one video every two months

>YourDogSucksCock
you mean YMS?
yeah there is like 1 video a month, atleast most of the time, sometimes they are more rare
I think thats why he changed it to every month instead of every video

since he had a bit of a breakdown hes updated fairly consistently, like a couple videos a month.

Wow last time I saw it being over 1K half a year ago, it's not even that anymore. Dude's done.

Makes a lot of money on Twitch too, think he's getting paid to make a board game by Capcom as well.

Yeah you can literally make a living streaming video games if you have 1000 concurrents on Twitch and can pretend to like interacting with your chat. There ought to be a name for this very specific type of nerd self-sabotage where they have no impulse control and will outright reject easy success in favor of sperging out every 15 minutes.

I remember finding his review for the video game of The Thing and instantly becoming a fan. Him, AVGN and Armake were my nigs.

>Angry Joe
Mad Mexican?

That was Ultima 9. I still can't watch that video because it starts out funny but he gets legitimately angry and at some point it turns into "that time that one weird kid from class got really pissed and started throwing things." It's actually really awkward to watch. I don't want to see a thirty year old man actually get upset about a video game. I don't know why he thought that would be entertaining or good to put in a video.

>just looked on YouTube
>spoony hasn't even uploaded a video in THREE MONTHS

I think he's not coming back

and its been nothing but streams for the past year

Who the hell are these people who donate money to e-celebs? I like RLM, but I never felt the urge to give them my money when I can watch their stuff for free.

lonely people that think by giving them money they have friends that care or think about them.

This is fucking sad. How can anyone let that go to waste?

i loved Spoony but i have to agree. he produces nothing of value for the money he gets (and i know he can do better)

Even at his best, Spoony's always been a sickly-looking nerd with next to no social skills beyond talking about old video games, D&D and cheesy B-movies. The guy was ready to settle for the first woman that showed even the slightest bit of atraction towards him, and it happened to be Scarlett. Which is funny when you think about it, because in his heyday Spoony could've probably fucked some reasonably hot yet unquestionably mentally unstable cosplaying con-sluts off of popularity alone.

He tweets like one of those fluffy comics on Sup Forums.

Spoony is the quintessential Millennial male and April is the quintessential Millennial female. It's almost unreal.