EVANSKINO CONFIRMED

EVANSKINO CONFIRMED

twitter.com/NicoColaleo/status/856611286313979904/photo/1

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uA-MoS9FZHQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Good for him. I'd love to see a nobody construction worker rise to success as a VO in things his friends aren't involved in.

>using the aids photo

Rich Evans can never catch a break

Mike and Jay have roles too.
Jay plays a girl.

Mike must've found out before filming that Mist Re:View

poor guy

Go away Rich, nobody likes you.

>cal arts
Oh fuck me. Disgusting.

is it wise to let rich evans have any sort of influence over children? i mean dont we want let to move away from becoming man babies

Source?

I'll wait.

>rich getting VO work
cool
>that entire twitter account
Holy fucking aids

OH MY GGGGGGGGGGGAAAAAAAAWWWWDDDDDD

Will he do his trademark laugh?

I'm a bit concerned because apparently Jack just recorded Rich Evans's lines at the RLM studio. I'm aware that a lot of voice acting is done just by themselves recorded one line at a time like that, but don't they usually have like, an actual director guiding them?

>Rich's picture is from a clip of him almost corpsing while yelling "AAAIIIIDS"

keks

whoa is that a young Lee Van Cleef?

So he plays a hipster SJW type?

>Greg
This will be kino

Depends. Sometimes directors do it over the phone or internet and other times they just send in the lines because they know the character enough they don't need direction

Rich Evans becomes the only RLM cast to make it off Youtube

Wait. Real people are hiring Rich?!

>Rich Evans in a stupid CalArts cartoon

I hope he gets paid well at least.

What's the video where he does this?

youtube.com/watch?v=uA-MoS9FZHQ

Thank you senpai.

Both Mike and Jay I am pretty sure have been in other things

They could've also done the lines and sent them for feedback. Then whoever is directing can go "yeah that's good" or "make it a little more like this".

This show is made for YouTube actually.

but rich evans is the children

>DreamWorksTV[1] (also stylized DreamWorks TV and Dtv) is a 2016 television series broadcast in Canada on both Family Channel[2] and Family Chrgd.[3]
>Each episode is a compilation of videos originally released as distinct YouTube videos by DreamWorks Animation, introduced by a host. There are twenty-six episodes.

rich evans will be a tv star

Why do you faggots seem to think that doing some minor voice acting on an unknown cartoon is somehow "making it big?"

Compared to the other losers on RLM this is a pretty big deal.

However Rich probably isn't going to continue in the biz unless he really wants to and actively does auditions and stuff. I doubt that this will be such a great performance he will be in high demand.

RLM videos get between 500,000 and a million views on average. That's more than viewers than a lot of cable tv shows get. This random cartoon is literally nothing.

>Mfw out of all of them it was actually Rich the first one to break into the industry

What an upset