Can women be "RED PILLED"

there are two kinds of red pilled women:

White women with 5+ kids
>and
Non white women with 1- kid

Prove me wrong, you literally can't. We will be replaced by Muslims. It doesn't matter if a woman knows the holocaust was blown way out of proportion. If she's not having babies then we've already lost

>This has great political significance because if they can't be red pilled then they will always mainly vote liberal and pro immigrant

Pick related:

A vapid attention seeking blue pilled harpy past childbearing age with
>ZERO CHILDREN

Bump

she's also an idiot who fell for the 80s "Hispanic" terminology kike meme which lumps Spaniards and Mestizos into one racial category

Are there "pure" Hispanics in America?

All the ones I've known have turned out to be part native and black

When you have a cockroach infestation, do you try to outbreed the cockroaches?

Women believe whatever her man believes. They were designed that way so that they can adapt to being married off to whoever and where ever.

>do you try and out breed the cock roaches?

You do when it's illegal to kill cock roaches

They weren't designed that way

The ones who were more like that were more likely to not get killed by their captors. And thus had more children than women who were imediatly or eventually killed for insubordination

Kill the people that make it illegal.

Impossible alone

yes, the government gave mestizos the word hispanic in the 80s and of course they hijacked it

How would you feel if niggers or arabs stole the word nordic?

This is why my wife is Asian

>tfw red pilled and 23 but not married and pregnant yet
I'm sorry. I'm trying. I'm too sensitive for dating.

Can western civilization get arranged marriages too? It would be easier.

So is outbreeding people who have nothing else to do than to breed.

You could go out today and find a man who would happily provide for you for the rest of your life. Who would leave his belongings to you after he died.

If you're an average woman you can do this. Women have been doing this for thousands upon thousands of years

You have no excuse, especially at 23. It's already getting late. No man wants a woman in her mid to late 20's

Thanks Dad.

I never said it wasn't

No. They can become effective parrots.
See

You know it's true

Born in America?

Nah. There's one more.
A red pilled women that secures the demographics of their country via policies and laws. This one plays the long game, whereas having six children can be negated by importing 6 immigrant families

Parrots can't have babies?

A parrot pushing for other people to have babies should become a good example by having babies herself

1 child means you're a failure as a man
2 means you're a faggot
3 means you're just barely ok
4-5 and you've made it

Any more than that and you're a supreme savior of western civilization.

In the end, women don't have any say.

That's true also of the average man, but to a lesser degree

Then what's the point of this thread?

No not really
Women are social creatures

They dont want to be seen as crazy so they wont risk finding out stuff without facts to back it up (and good conspiracies cover up their evidence)

So they dont want to let that threaten their social outlets. If they cant talk about it with their girlfriends then it doesnt exist.

They just don't care

Tfw when want a lot of children but don't want them to get a small inheritance.
Tfw save the future vs improve your kids position

Tell me what to do pol!

Travel Australia having lots of bastard children then settle down with a woman and just have a couple

>it's not le jooz xDDDDDD

Fuck off, zipperhead. Kikes started this mess. Plunged the West into chaos. Now we gotta put 'em down, and restore the peace.

What if it actually wasn't the Jews though?

What if, dare I say it, Hitler was wrong?

When did hitler say that Jews were the cause of all the problems ever?

>he doesn't know red pilled white women that don't have a mess of kids or aren't subhumans.

Must suck living in a major inner city shithole.

Women fall in line with whatever's popular at the moment and the type of males that are more dominant in their cultures.

Step 1) Time for Nationalism to rise in every first world nation.

Step 2) Deport foreigners.

Step 3) Don't give a fuck about their feelings (to a certain extent) and do what needs to be done.

Step 4) They'll come around because of the fear of being ostracized.

Must suck being a deluded dimwit secretly dying to be probed

Have fun being a minority with your "red pilled" women with no children

0 children and happy to watch the world burn as it's slowly consumed by the brown hordes.

I believe he was in fact likening evolutionary factors as 'design'.
At least, that's how I read such things if they don't incorporate some Jesus-speak or other sand people bullshit.

She actually says she wants children.
Her degree will be finished in the spring.
Bought her a new car at a good rate.
I'll buy a home before the end of 2017.
Car will be paid off soon on into 2018.

Have fun living in mom's basement being bitter. (see how I assume I know everything about you from a single anonymous post?)

Seriously though, be less of a faggot.

Look, I'm not the guy who bought a car for a woman who "says" she wants children eventually.

And why are you buying this stuff if SHE is about to get a degree. My god good luck for her getting a job as well.

Women are red-pilled, just not the ones you come into contact with which, surprise, is almost none of them.

You spend the entirety of your freetime on the internet so you literally only see the mewling of women on Youtube, Facebook, Twitter, and Tumblr.

If you actually went out into the real world your entire viewpoint would be different but you won't so this is pointless.

This poster is a woman

>why?
Because I can and after the last couple of years I've had, it's not a big deal.
>if she
Any money she makes will come into the home the same as mine. She was raised in home where her father handled all the money and mom does what she's told, and after meeting a lot of her family, it seems to be the norm.
I'm not quite that strict and I don't need her to make any money so long as I keep my act together.
I've known her for half my life, she doesn't bullshit.
I'm not a schmuck.
If I thought she was that way I'd have already found someone new or be out there looking.

Career feminism is ruining America's population.

There's a slogan. If you're not farting out white babies, you don't love your country.

>Asian wife

Gross dude, you're a fucking meme

You can do it. Try to redpill every single girl you date until you find one who is already pilled or pillable (they exist) and then fuck as many babies into them as possible.