The man has the numbers

The man has the numbers

>goals
why do retards do this?
do you think that Batistuta was better than Maradona?
are you that much of a fucking mongoloid?

Neymar will overtake him one day

This just adds to what has been said about him being a legendary player.

Look at his average as well.

>goals

if goals are so important then why do people not even know who Josef Bican is?

There's a context here. We're talking about someone here who has won world cup titles and has been put in goat lists. These numbers help to confirm it.

Didn't Ronaldo also say he's the best player ever? lmao who cares what these guys say

he wasn't the best player in 1958
he wasn't the best player in 1970
and in between Brazil still won a world cup (1962) without him, he played like 10 minutes total, and people still attribute him that WC title, and it just goes to show that he wasn't instrumental in those WC wins.

he was just a good forward.

He scored 3 goals in the semi-finals
and 2 goals in the final in 1958
When he was only 17

That goal against Sweden is still probably the best goal in any WC final. Scored by a fucking teenager.

Oh yeah so we should just rely on your opinion. We should disregard old legends and trust the Argie who I bet isn't biased 1% even though he tries to discredit Pelé in everything. If one goes by what you're say one will start thinking that Freddy Adu plays more than Pelé

He scored x goals out of how many? Brazil was blowing out everyone, with or without Pele (1962)

It's not because I'm biased against Brazil, retard. I don't rate Di Stefano either. I rate Ronaldo and Ronaldinho.

STOP IMPERSONATING ARGENTINES YOU RETARDED PROXY

the proxy is 100% right though

You think that's a good argument? Those guys played in Brazil. Look at his titles playing here.

The Brazilian league was the best local league, but Spain was already an international league

Pelé has a 0.93 scoring ratio overall (counting only official matches) and 0.84 in the national team. officially 3 world cups. 2 intercontinental cups (beat benfica and milan)
Stop the bullshit, please.

I like how you have to preface "officially" to the 3 world cups because you know he only earned 2 at best

Estudiantes won 3 Libertadores in a row with fucking Bilardo as a starter in that age, even won an Intercontinental Cup against Manchester United. Football back then was a joke.

I put "officially" to not give room to your nitpicking on that part but you did it anyway.

because getting credit for a tournament you didn't play is pathetic

I hate you kiddies that think everything was shit back then because you're a retarded cunt brainwashed by years of commercials and contrarianism. Footie is dead because of you.

I challenge you, go watch Manchester United vs. Estudiantes de la Plata, the full game

That's even more modern than Pele, and it was worse than amateur.

He scored against Mexico

What was amateur about it?

who hasn't
specially in that era
lmao

>gyppo reading comprehension

>tfw so intelligent can win a game of football without scoring any goals.

You said he didn't play. That's not accurate. He played and scored against mexico.

>there's only one Argentine in the world
count the flags and the number of posters.

I'm 99% sure that's still the Leafnaldo autist with a proxy

are leafnaldo and the romanian that loves cr7 the same person?

>average goals per game lower than 1
Cute

Impressive but he has only one WC. Pelé has more.

Did he play against Spanish clubs in non- friendly tournaments/matches?

And the jap and the argie and the serbian and others probably. Every time I see my flag sucking off crynaldo I start shittalking him in Romanian and he never replies.