NATO citizen, you are hereby ordered for induction

What the fuck do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fbD4LFdWJHE
vvmf.org/Wall-of-Faces/40924/JAMES-D-PIPER
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Interesting not that long ago you could just be told to drop everything and join the military.

Wont it erk ya when that order comes from Hillary or Justin?

I'm too fat

Make myself very hard to find.

Go there with all of the paperwork and hospital records from my late teens and tell them that if I was medically fit to join, I would have at 18. Then, I'd fuck off back home after they exempt me.

Kick back on my chair and relax since im in ROTC and am nondeployable, and even when i graduate training, ill likely become a deskjockey.

The true face of American Sup Forums-dancing twinks in four consecutive posts.

>tfw keratoconus is a permanent disqualifier
I'd hope they still take me, I just wanna kill commies

>canda calling anyone else gay.

Why dont you go hump a dead moose, its legal for you.

youtube.com/watch?v=fbD4LFdWJHE

Have fun dying for the Jews, moosefucker.

>A FUCKING LEAF

And also, like I said, if I was medically fit to join, I would have. Unfortunately, I had a series of intestinal infections in my late teens which left latent side effects that don't enable me to join the military.

thanks for letting us all know how useful you intend to be then

I'll die for the Jews so my bloodline doesn't have to die for Chinks

Report for duty and defend my country.

>be European
>get drafted when your country is invaded

>be American
>get drafted when your jew overlords feel like it

Died only several months later

vvmf.org/Wall-of-Faces/40924/JAMES-D-PIPER

laugh and remind them that we're not part of NATO

>invading a country on the other side of the planet
>defending your country

good goy

I work in critical infrastructure, I can't be drafted. Also, my badge gets me through all military and police checkpoints. Fuck off NATO.

F

Pretty much this. Mainland threatened legitimately? I'll sign right the fuck up. Economically around the world? Fuck right off. The men who would seek to capture me are the ones who can handle that bullshit. Its not complicated. Uncle Sam is already balls deep in everyone's ass. There is no way in hell I'm complying with an "order to go die" under any circumstance other than the first I mentioned.

I'm already in. Looking forward to the comedy gold mine of you fat autists struggling to adapt before seeking the sweet release of a messy suicide. God bless.

I already got separated for medical reasons, so they wouldn't want me back.

>looking forward to people killing themselves
>you won't even witness it
>military service superiority complex

Enjoy dying for Israel you colossal ignoramus...thats if you aren't a stolen valor fag but either way we'll be better off without the likes of you