Is his career over?

Is his career over?

those are teenage cancer survivors btw

He dun fucked up. His faggot SJW fanbase love nothing more than to signal. Sit back and watch him get eaten alive desu.

Is he, dare I say, a bigger faggot than Wil Wheaton?

>Donald Trump doesn't flatter and worship every woman simply for existing
How sickening! Crucify the bastard!

>liberal faggot acts like a faggot

wow its nothing

hollywood and SJWs will cheer him while anyone with an IQ above 95 will deride him.

Joss is such a dickless SJW faggot and his leftist crybully friends will rip him apart for this

you think he would have realized there's no such thing as loyalty or forgiveness in the SJW world after the last two or three incidents like this

This already happened once, so he's inoculated against it.

I predict nothing will come of it.

>anyone with an IQ above 95 will deride him.

but that's not the right wing

Boy, do I love looking for things to get angry about.

>Is his career over?
he's doing a DC movie

of course it is

I think it's more that Trump is judging people's attractiveness when he's been a soft 4 since he was like 21.

wtf is he even complaining about?

Wait, is Joss trying to indirectly rate young women a low score out of by projecting it onto republicans in the US government?

What? Fucking what?

Upvoted

its certainly not the left.

Kek

At least he's getting some serious flak on the replies

wtf I hate Joss Whedon now

He can dish it but he can't take it. Remember avengers 2 and how he took a Twitter break?

>now

Butthurt?

the faggot is drafting his apology as we speak

how bizarre would it be if he just replied "fuck these ugly cancer whores lmao". I would probably go out and fuck a dude or something

>left is so stupid they don't realize they're stupid

so much for batwoman, this is the only good news you will get DC fags.

>the faggot
[...]
> I would probably go out and fuck a dude or something
user?

Joss Whedon, mangina extraordinaire.
It's interesting that for such a self proclaimed male feminist, he always goes for the very safe "scrawny grills beating up buff guys" brand of feminism in his work.

yes

>doesn't flatter and worship
That's a huge fucking understatement and you know it. The man treats people like garbage.

Social media was a mistake.

wew lad

Fucking a guy once doesn't make you gay. It must be a regular thing

>mfw he deletes his account again

This is kind of funny. I don't see what the issue is.

I'm convinced that Joss Whedon has been so disturbed by Trump that he's lost all of his sanity, even worse than Colbert.

and the right is les stupid because they know it??

lmao, what a loser

>the party with 95% of the black vote and 75% of the Hispanic vote is the party of intelligence
Zoozlezozzle

howtokillyourcareeragain.jpg

pretty much this but i'd probably go farther and say it only becomes gay if there's romantic feelings involved. i mean, there's plenty of prison dudes that fuck each other on the reg but you cant really say theyre all gay

You offended OP? Why not go to Berkley and convince your kinfolk to shut him down.