So Sup Forums, when will you thank the Hard Working Democrat Man for providing the inbred Cletus with his gibsmedat?

So Sup Forums, when will you thank the Hard Working Democrat Man for providing the inbred Cletus with his gibsmedat?

>NM and MS receive significantly more than AK
>food stamps for obese mexicans and blacks is LITERALLY costing more money than maintaining populations and infrastructure and national defence in a remote gigantic frozen wasteland

>I'm with her

>Trump is a rayciss

Define "federal spending".

Does it include spending on things like the Military, such as Military spending and troops wages?

Republicans are fat white people so they can contribute to society since they can't move

>2004 data
I know you're a little behind the times, but could you post something from this decade?

There are more blacks in the red states

>Hard Working Democrat Man
paradox
democrats arent hard working and the arent men

This is a prime example of how liberals bamboozle "smart people" with bullshit. There's no reason to approximate taxes paid vs. benefits received by state, when we already have these figures by Republican vs. Democratic voters. Which of course looks worse for democrats. So they feed you something filtered in a way that makes other people look bad. It's amazing how many people fall for this.

>states full of spics and niggers who leech tax money
who woulda thought

Surprised Nevada is that low considering all of our land is fucking federal land

>Massachusetts that high up on the give
Now I know how you Texans feel

those blue states buy influence and industry with that money. it's not like they get nothing from it

>Progressives enact welfare state
>Redistributes wealth from rich to poor
>Money goes to poor minorities in conservative states, as intended
>LOL CONSERVASHITS YOU GUIZE ARE HYPOCRITES

>New Mexico
>red

>Data is from cnn, based on 2004

The problem with Repub vs Dem is that its individual and not collective, which is what matters in politics, which show again Dems come out on top.

Florida here, suck my dick shaped state.

This just shows being on yhe receiving end og government gibs sucks and teaches those in states that gets 'em that they are a bad thing that shouldn't be, and wreak havoc wherever they are doled

And before you say
>1post by this ID

here is second

>poortugal
>rapetugal
>blacktugal
>prisontugal
>gaytugal

ITT Poortugal discovers that a lot of Black people live in states where all the Whites vote Republican

Really makes you think

>States that GET more than they GIVE
>Vermont
JUST BERN ME NOW

>states full of blacks vote republican
>states full of virtue signaling whites vote democrat
Rly maeks u thonk

Democrats are pro welfare... They want to pay high taxes and buy Cletus food and shelter. Remember???

>force Republicans to pay taxes
>bitch when Red states get most funding
>Republicans offer to reduce taxes and spending
>bitch some more

In my point of view, it's the retuglican that bitches about >muh federal gov, >muh taxes and all that shit, but it's the Silent, Hard Working Democrat Man that holds up to their Ideals and Works tirelessly to put food on top of the inbred Cletus huge family.