Chinks chimping out over bananas

>Thousands of online chinks cyber attacks famous Japanese youtuber Yuka Kinoshita for eating 137 Philippines bananas.

>They lost to a small and weak country and cant handle the bantz and now their chimping out everywhere online.

How pathetic are chinks? Is there a more buttblasted ''people'' in the world besides niggers and spics?

hongkongfp.com/2016/07/20/video-japanese-youtuber-attacked-by-chinese-netizens-for-eating-137-bananas-after-south-china-sea-ruling/

youtube.com/watch?v=kJzqIMfFxyQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=psOeKb9PyF8
youtube.com/watch?v=Lsfh2vuKovo
youtube.com/watch?v=VdNBj96ROKE
youtube.com/watch?v=KqVgrn-KZmc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/KFC_in_Japan
youtube.com/watch?v=5zugfaPFJ9s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>be chink
>see this post
>wtf.jpg
Holy shit. Japan really dindu nuffin wrong.
Second Nanking when? The Japs really should have colonized China. Fuck the Mainland chinks. I'm done with them.

Are you a mainlander lad ?

I'm sure she can take it. She's a professional food eater. It's not the coolest job in the world. I doubt some flat faced cheesemen yelling through the internet is as bad as being mocked and looked down upon by your peers

Time to post my pictures again.
I dont know why most of asia hates japan, besides taiwan.
Corea is to japan what africa is to the west.

>Fuck the Mainland chinks
>Are you a mainlander lad?
If I was, why would I make that post?
No I'm not. Even though my parents are from the Mainland, I would like to think of myself as an American first (or a naturalized citizen).
But in all honesty, I can't take the shit these Commie chinks are doing anymore.
China btfo when?

>most of asia hates japan
>besides taiwan
u wot? I thought you guys are on good terms right now.

>Soy vey! It's anudduh nanking! Remember the 6 million rice farmers, you stupid gweilo!
We've seen what reparations and guilt has done to the west, I can only hope that Japan doesn't follow suit.

Physically impossible to eat this much and stay as skinny as she is. Either she's inducing vomit after eating on video, or she edited the video to make it seem like she ate that much.

>"Maple syrup"
y-you too

Filipino "bananas" are objectively smaller than superior western bananas. Western bananas are at least twice as big.

asians BTFO

Chinks are subhuman ant-people. They really are only good for cannon fodder and economic fuel.

>implying im a gweilo
I fucking wish. I'm more of a Hanjian, which is basically a "race traitor" in Chinese.

*chinking out
don´t be racist

>China btfo when?
soon..

Its her job to eat that much. Though I don't know if she keeps it in or not. Her health check say she's very healthy, so I assume she pukes most of it out

They're mad she bought bananas from the Philippines? That can't be all right? Does she badmouth China in the video or something?

who the fuck puts toppings on a banana?

Good.
And then afterwards, the land gets evenly distributed amongst the less degenerate Asian races like the Japaneses and Taiwanese (even though technically they are Chinese).
Or whitey can have some of the land, I really don't care.

>Internet users from China questioned whether Kinoshita was eating bananas that originated from Philippines, and if 137 bananas was an allusion to China’s 1.37 billion population

Holy shit, are nips truly the kings of bantz? This is taking irl shitposting to a level i didnt think possible

man you're really bringing us the scoop bud

>chimpout
>cyber attacks
Don't lump actual chimpouts that destroy property and lives in with this petty bullshit.

this
but the chinese aren't human so we can't possibly hope to understand their rationale

She has a special condition that let's her eat gigantic quantities of food and not get fat.

She ate about 13700 calories
That's about 3 pound weight gain
All she needs to do is eat good and exercise for a week to lose it

GET THE FUCK OFF YUKA

SHE'S A GODDESS YOU GODDAMN CHINKS

How are you going to sustain your country and its pride in the face of rapidly declining population?

Do these """high IQ""" chinks even realize that they are just getting her move views and therefore more money?

How does her stomache hold all that..?
Also your body can only digest so many calories from one meal, if she starves herself the rest of the day she MIGHT not gain weight just from that. Or some weird af disease, or only does this every like 2 weeks

Jesus Christ I would probably throw up on the 3rd or 4th Big Mac.. or is that a quarter pounder?

Her special condition enables her to violate the laws of thermodynamics? Are you saying she's god and can manipulate space and time?

Why the hell am i not seeing this on the news?

I wonder if she had major heartburn that night...

No, we cool bro.

The feeling of fullness can take some time to actually kick in (20-30 minutes). If you eat fast enough, you can take in a surprisingly high quantity of food in one binge. Of course, it leaves you with a high probability of spewing, especially if you seldomly binge.

she probably just shits most of it out without digesting it

It expands way more than it should
youtube.com/watch?v=psOeKb9PyF8

That's not true though, your body may process proportionally less the more calories you consume in a sitting but the body will slow down the digestion to get as much as it can.

She could have some freak case of inability to process food, simply barely eats for days after a video or pukes it all out.

This. She basically has an incredibly inefficient digestive system that means she can eat alot.

youtube.com/watch?v=Lsfh2vuKovo

no it's the big mac, saw 3 buns in there when she showed off the burger

to be fair, she did not eat that

too many cuts/timelapse

Stop trying to turn this into something its not toothpaste. She's a competitive eater. They train to do this shit for sport. Just because you puke after a glass of room temperature water and a single saltine cracker, doesn't mean other people can't eat more than that

i dont understand how she doesnt need a napkin. that sauce gets all over my face every time, and my neckbeard can barely hold it all

some people burn 10,000 calories a day doing nothing. there's a few conditions that do it, and most of them are horrible and fatal.

She does livestreams for you unbelievers

No I doubt she cares.

Jesus Christ, not surprised, China is just pathetic with their hatred for Japan.
They literally did the exact same shit to Korea (and tried to do it to Japan but failed) for the thousand years prior to the first Sino-Japanese War. WWII was literally a taste of their own medicine and they can't handle it.
I wonder if WWII Chinese could've even handled Italians with how shittily they fought. Not Japan's or my problem if you suck so much most of your battles have the word "battle" replaced with "rape" or "massacre" in their name.
Fuck China.

wtf i love japan now

hypermetabolism or something probably

it's not unheard of, it certainly doesn't violate the rules of physics

Man she probably takes some scary dumps.

Dropping like a quarter of her body weight in the fucking toilet after one of these things.

uuuuugh, so much sugar. I wanna fucking vomit.

And I didn't even eat them.

How the fuck can you eat 6kgs of food and not die?

DO YOU THINK US CHINESE PEOPLE CAN BE BULLIED

The Nippons sure do have the strangest fucking fetishes

You really want to vomit?
youtube.com/watch?v=VdNBj96ROKE

Shoo shoo race mixing joo

i hate you.

So why does she always have her hand out like that with her palms facing us?

The Chinese government has this spell of faux nationalism cast on the dumb rice farmer population of their country. They're so easily led around by the nose, and every time the chinks get all patriotic and start sperging out on everything remotely critical of their country, you can guarantee there's some sort of purge going on in their government. It's all a distraction and these dumb ass vermin fall for it every time.

-an American living in China

What is it with the nips and KFC?

Delete this

are there any videos of her shit afterwards?

>yellow bananas
>chinks
>white master race japanese eating yellow sub humans

the world isn't as simple as you think

SUGOI!

No,also most american video
youtube.com/watch?v=KqVgrn-KZmc

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/KFC_in_Japan

Yes next you're going to tell me fat girls are fat because of a condition, not because of how much she eats, or lack of exercise, or because they are lazy.

Imagine being her boyfriend. Sex tapes with her would just be her mass swallowing all the cum you've collected in your cum jars and timing it

just admit that you actually don't understand anything about human physiology

it's fine, a lot of people don't

its like chinese food here. its a novelty and a sort of off-copy of the real thing

if you ever go to japan, you absolutely must stop by any 'american food' restaurant. try to stifle your laughter at the rice burgers, etc. and always say it tastes good

Stupid chinks

Gross.
Honorary American!

What is the source of this? I find it hilarious.

Dat placemat with "bacon butty" and "sunday roast" on it

tl;dr noice

>ha ha
>as a joke
We know why you really want it, pervert

>rapidly declining population
>relevant
Half the jobs are going to be automatised/done by robots in less than 30 years anyway.

>Your body perfectly digests 100% of everything you put into it
Her condition is that her digestive system is horribly inefficient, most of the calories and nutriance that she ingests isn't metabolized.

BACK THE FUCK OFF FROM YUKA-CHAN

Import more immigrants, of course.

>She has a special condition that let's her eat gigantic quantities of food and not get fat.

Bulimia?

youtube.com/watch?v=5zugfaPFJ9s
10 quarter pounders in 5 minutes,

America #1

Something something something bro science stomach expansion exercise blah blah blah.
Apparently skinny people have a more flexible stomach because fat people belly fat prevents the stomach from expanding to it's maximum size.

If the Chinese ever stopped whining about Japan, they'd have to start talking about their own government.
I have actually met Chinese weaboos and could not talk to them about it because I didn't want to get them in trouble with the others in our group. Then the fucker starts playing ninja ...

>Internet users from China questioned whether Kinoshita was eating bananas that originated from Philippines, and if 137 bananas was an allusion to China’s 1.37 billion population

she purges i would assume.

either that or yes, she is michio kaku's sister.

Main distinction is that Korea managed to keep it up instead of allowing everything to fall to disrepair.

Your music is still fucking shit.

There's a difference between not absorbing the calories and calories appearing out of thin air.

You shouldn't let Sup Forums do all your thinking.

smfh betraying your own people

>michio kaku's sister

>betraying your own people
>implying Mainlanders are people

This is just like those Argies who got offended by a random license plate on a Top Gear presenter's car.

>I would like to think of myself as an American first
Good lad! This is why no one has problems with asian immigrants (unless they're from bad asia)

>Being pissed off at a lady for eating bananas

Asians are weird

>Americunt
>Being this ignorant

No surprises

Thanks.
Immigration should really end though in Western Countries, illegal and legal. Most new immigrants (fobs) these days don't attempt to integrate or assimilate. That's what you see in Canada and Australia with the rich chinks, they just buy real estate and fuck everyone else who is a legal citizen over. That shit pissed me off and makes me hate myself even more.

>britcuck
>not making sense
>living in an awful country with no freedom

just another day