Who's hungry?!

Who's hungry?!

I'm heading down to the nearest McDonald's restaurant for a Double Quarter Pounder with cheese, hot, fresh fries and an ice cold Coca Cola!

get me 4 cheese burgers,a regular coke, fries with no salt please user?

Im hank as fuck

Enjoy your meal nigger.

I'll take four whole fried chickens. And a Coke

Get on my level

Say hi to moonman for me

>Not getting the Quarter Pounder Deluxe

Cmon. Gotta get that roughage.

>willingly eating, not to mention fucking paying for food that low-income degenerates have not only touched but most likely spat in as well

I see this everyday for almost a year now, and it's finally baited me; is this an advertisement bot or a shitposter

Reported

>MFW buying a couple mcdoubles and medium fries (no need for drink got plenty at home) was less than 4 dollars now it's over 5.

IM HONGRY

wow dude you're so patrician, please let me kiss the ground you walk on you fucking demi god

sounds delicious

>McShits
Hahaha you're poor aren't you?

See this is the problem with McDonalds...

They have Coke but they do not have Mellow Yellow.

They need more caffeine offerings

Indeed it is more or less the same deal but you get more food.

Try 3 McDoubles for ultimate punishment (6 patties instead of four). Costs same as 4 CBs.

Report submitted! This window will close in 3 seconds...

I remember when double cheeseburgers were 99 cents. Then they changed it to mcdoubles for 99 cents. I don't know what they are now

This. McDindDus is gross. They spend all their money on advertising instead of their product. Spend the couple of bucks more and get a decent burger.

I only like McDonald's when I'm high. Bestest munchies.

when is mc monopoly?

I think this shilly shitpost is outside of /ck/, its natural home.
Please go back. Your 'go 'za is waiting for you and misses you dearly.

They killed the good price of Mcdoubles it's like 1.39 or someshit.

Literally watched an ambulance pull into a mc d's with lights on sirens blazing coming home from the gym.

Here it's 10-11 dollars for nearly any meal.

It' 10 am in the morning here don't tempt me.