he is going to win ligue 1 while earning millions
his career is just fine

You called?

Without any pride.

You called?

>when Messi isn't there to bail you out anymore

can't wait for another 7-1

> Olympic Gold made him cry like this

what would his reaction be if he won a world cup?

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk caralho

You'll die before it happens again. You're a fool if you think that will happen again any time soon.

>loses 8:0 this time

how is staying at barcelona any better than going to psg? both clubs spend shitloads of money. the only difference is winning the champions league is a lot harder at psg.

he left to be the man, the alpha male. only to be hated by your teammates and own fans because of your manchild behaviour.

lol he has to work harder now for less glory

who cares, let him be childish. he's been psg's best player.

winning the ucl these days with anyone except real or barca is an achievement not even ronaldo or messi are willing to take on. i'm not saying they need to prove anything but i'd rather see players leave those 2 clubs and try to win something somewhere else than win leagues and champions leagues on autopilot.

He's already rich as fuck. True athletes want greatness.

>quotefrommanstabbed.jpg

he already won the CL at Barca

what happened?

ahem

>believes sports journalism

One lie per hour about nerman

Who is this guy? I keep seeing him posted everywhere on here. Does he play in a relevant league?

>these days

>has a history of being a drama queen
>BR damage control is basically "i-i-it's totally not true this time!"

When it was even true? More like "still not true this time, as the other 100 rumours proven fake a few days later".

not since 2013

But Mario is a jackass but, in his own way, kind of likeable. His downfall is himself (see pic related).
Arjen Robben. Jackass, but kind of likeable in a Puck-ish way.
>But Neymar is not likeable.
He's repulsive. Not sure why, but he's bratty and greasy and ill-tempered and aesthetically unappealing, too. It's quite an awful combination.

>Kept telling all the dumb monkeys that Brazilians will always ruin their careers in their mid to late twenties
>They told me I was wrong

L m o a

Who is talking about personality, Wang? Fucking retarded leaf.

>spic league
>relevant

Different kind of cunts, Nerman has no moral backup unlike the 2 (even though he's definitely the most religious out of them).

>you in charge of knowing what spic means
dumb amerifat

Since he left Barcebosta the Spanish media started to report loads of bullshit about him. Of course, that's what sells nowadays.

>ruin career
>already won everything at club level that he disputed to
Bongs are delusional. That's why your "gold" generation won jackshit.

>playing against farmers week in, week out
Now to win the World Cup!

>wins 1 (one) CL in one of the most stacked teams in recent memory
>thinks this cements his career

Since when did Brazilians settle for mediocrity?

come to brazil

>not wanting to play with the GOAT and Luisito drinking mate
kys nigger

How many PLs has he won, m8?

How many CLs has Barcelona won in the last five years? Since the Xaviniesta duo started to fade and Luis Henrique's tactic was simply "pass to MSN" they never reached a final again.

Tbh the only brazilian player who truly wasted what could be an even bigger career was Ronaldinho, even so, he had already won everything by the time he decided to take things less seriously. Still, managed to win a Serie A (the last one from Milan) and the first Libertadores for Atlético Mineiro.

maybe in 3 or 4 years