Is it true that a pardo man like me has a chance of being beaten in Eastern Europe because people will think i am...

Is it true that a pardo man like me has a chance of being beaten in Eastern Europe because people will think i am muslim?

Other urls found in this thread:

elmostrador.cl/noticias/mundo/2016/02/29/agreden-a-un-profesor-chileno-en-polonia-al-confundirlo-con-un-arabe/
youtu.be/jB9yv8hadhQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

yes

elmostrador.cl/noticias/mundo/2016/02/29/agreden-a-un-profesor-chileno-en-polonia-al-confundirlo-con-un-arabe/

No, people will beat you because they think you're Brazilian

The funny thing is that Poles are treated with a lot of respect in Brazil

Anyone with white skin and light eyes is treated well in Brazil

Everyone is treated well here

False. Brazilians are not treated well in Brazil.

By the government obviously yes. I am referring to how people treat others

You have one of the highest murder rates in the world. Crime is rampant. How can you say people treat each other well?

Yes, but naturally as a PARDO bull, 10 Polish subhumans do not equally even 1 of your arms. You should have no problem.

depends where in Eastern Europe tbqh

Croatia, Serbia, Bulgaria probably not.

>going to eastern europe
why?

Ah yes, clearly the number of murders reflect exactly how daily life is in Brazil, I mean everyday I need to get my trusty AR-15 to get to college, bribe two drug lords and get lucky I don't get in traffic jam when the tanks from the two rival factions clashes

This is how I imagine Brazil.
t. Not that leaf

pretty popular for sex tourism

Roosh V has lived in Poland for years, he says it is the easiest place in the world for brown men get laid

saviours of the white race my arse

Your people don't respect each other obviously. Tell me why your crime rate is way more than Japan for example? It's because Japanese people respect each other, while Brazilians don't.

I'm muslim traveled through much of eastern europe and didn't get beaten.

Granted I look very white (Bosnian/Turk) but even when I told people my name and where I'm from, never came across anything negative. In fact, people in Serbia tried to speak Turkish with me.

>Roosh V has lived in Poland for years, he says it is the easiest place in the world for brown men get laid
why are shitskins so obsessed?

ah yes, the "dutch" poster who post amerigoblin memes. just like the "Italian" poster who hates Southern Italians. don't think I don't keep tabs on all you all. I have just enough autism to see compile who's really behind these flags.

>In fact, people in Serbia tried to speak Turkish with me.
literally cant make this shit up

youtu.be/jB9yv8hadhQ

you are retarded
lmao, yes your logic is clearly flawless, i mean you can clearly say that things are as black on white as you say. It's clearly because we don't respect each other not really due to cultural factors, the fact that brazil is literally the biggest cocaine route to Europe, and because poverty is so rampant and promoted for centuries as geopolitical project. But yeah, clearly as you come here to brazil the first thing you will experience is murder, and people believing that you are trash because you are foreigner, which obviously the former doesn't happen in japan

*the latter

Don't know what you're talking about.

Why are you surprised? They lived under Turkish rule for centuries. A very large portion of their words have Turkish roots.

weird phone. get a charger.

It's an S7 and this layout is pretty much the same on every new samsung phone

Drug Trade? I thought it was obvious. Brazil is the cocaine route to Europe.

We clearly have a P.h.D. thesis here. Noice.

You aren’t white.

Don’t reply to that leaf. He’s an edgy “race realist” from plebbit and has been spamming for the past few days.

It depends a lot. Do you look like this?

>“race realist”
>from plebbit
uh, no.

>some loser who writes books about being a pickup artist
lol