The split in 1993 was during the filming of Ed Wood and there were days he would come crying, I felt so bad...

>The split in 1993 was during the filming of Ed Wood and there were days he would come crying, I felt so bad. I asked him why it happened but all he said was, ‘It wasn’t her fault, it was mine.’ And when he met Kate in January of ’94, it wasn’t the same as Winona. I felt weird to be around him like he wasn’t acting like Johnny anymore. It’s almost like Winona took Johnny’s soul, Johnny’s love.

uhh.. what about it?

All fucking women must fucking hang.

lmao virgin

t. neckbeard

who said this, tim burton?

Even the qts?

Yeah. From MUH DICK

Johnny Depp is a fucking idiot. People need to stop idolizing him. Amber Heard might be a golddigger but Depp is still a retard. He stopped being a good actor 10 years ago

Who are you quoting?

Depp literally makes me feel sick. I'm glad he's getting shit on so badly.

Prime Winona could take my soul no problem... Perfect Hebress

lol

Winona forever

I would literally give my soul to swap bodies with Johnny during the time he was dating wino. What a life he must have been living

Is that you John Wayne?

>defending roasties on Sup Forums
HAHAHA get a life

speak for yourself

Well, if it makes you feel better, they both look like shit these days

in all this time he couldn't take her off his head.

johnny probably wants the new pirates be a success and the new stranger things be a failure so he has a second chance with her.

>Prime
She's not 16 there.

why does an actor have teeth this bad.

Just you try it you virgin loser

he literally only drinks expensive ass wine and eats cigarettes for nourisment

thats what they say to them before the mass shooting happens

t. sjw reddit tourist

Constant smoking. Hollywood doesn't have the same stigma against smoking that the rest of the developed world does, it's hard to find an actor/actress who *doesn't* smoke.

That's part of the reason why so many beautiful Hollywood actresses age so quickly.

Let me guess. You're the "right-wing majority that represents Sup Forums"?

Can't repell the Mel

Imagine being Johnny Debt and seeing your ex with billionaire pioneer elon musk in a photo with her showing off an engagement ring that was totallt directed toward you because she has that shit-eatung grin you knew only too well.

You get shitfaced drunk and call all your Hollywood Vampire bandmates: Alice Cooper, Joe Perry, Slash and be like, "Heyyyyyy let's get together and jam man!" Everyone is like, "It's 3am John."

After a lost weekend of binge drinking you think to yourself, "Fuck these people. At least the kids still care about Capt. Jack motherffuckin Sparrow." You put on the outfit and visit kids at Disney but the pain shoots back into your heart. You want to crawl into a hole with a drink and bawl your balls off but you can't. You have to be strong for these little happy smiling faces. You have to act motherfucker act! The show must go on but you're dying inside. Fuck a Tesla. Fuck Space X. Fuck Elon Musk and fuck that fucking ungrateful cunt whore biiitchhh!!!!

We will Make America Great Again.

Because he's an idiot who doesn't look after himself, let alone a wife. No wonder Amber left him. She did the right thing.

>skeet_ulrich_natalie_portman.jpg

OUR FUCKING GUY

Can Elonfags be anymore autistic? I know they're just trying to follow in their leader's path, but it's just annoying to deal with

I wonder if Helena Bonham Carter did the same thing to Tim

>he's right you know

saw him in Black Mass, he was good

agreed 90% of his roles are shit though. Pirates was the best and the single worst thing for Johnny Depp

I'm gonna need some more Winona here lads

Feel like the relationship fucked them both up permanently. Though with Winona's bipolar it's not that difficult.

All women are bipolar.

>the rest of the developed world
>t. Yank who hasn't visited Europe

>rebounding from Winona Ryder with Kate Moss
poor Johnny

When will eminem be filming 8 mile 2?