OH NON NON NON

What a moron

this kills the halalfag

Se Queda

Neymar - Messi - Coutinho
Paulinho - Busquets - Rakitic
Alba - Umtiti - Pique - Sergi Roberto
Ter Stegen

That's basically what they were playing last year. Barcelona are better without him

Messi can go back to being a false 9 like in 2012 being fed tap ins by Brazilian joga bonito guys and Catalan tiki taka guys

>like in 2012
When they only won the CDR and Pep left?

Don't speak spic. What does it say

I hope he's forced to stay so he and Veratti can make hostage videos.
He's a greedy retard. What did he think Ligue 1 was like?

Neymar
ASKS
TO COME BACK

-> Before his injury, he talked to players and directives of Barcelona to arrange his possible come back

-> He admitted that going to PSG was a mistake and he pretends to be back for the summer of 2019

Legend, thanks mate

source:their ass

If this is true then top fucking kek. PSG would be humiliated yet again.

what is it with chilli and asses?

>le lose 1 year of your career man
I don't buy it. this was entirely planned so he'd be fully rested for da WC. and as an upside they screw PSG and barca gets fat $$$

he was just looking for the source

chilenos are bantz masters. I think suarez must have some chilean trace genes because he has top bantz

kek

Oh you

you just said "I eat cheese"

jej

haha time to move on

Haven’t really even followed the Ligue 1 this season; has Neymar flopped there or something?

they got knocked out of the champions league and win their league games 5-0

he was brought to win champions league and they are already out, he didn't do much in the first game against halal, missed the second injured and will be out for the rest of the season. Also, many problems with team mates and shiet

the french titles don't mean anything to psg or nerman, basically a lost year in his career after being a super transfer with super wages

>unironically believing this

Seems a bit unlikely, PSG would want most, if not all the money back they paid for him surely? Barca already spent it on Dembele and Coutinho, are they really going to shell out quarter of a billion on a player who unceremoniously fucked them off to go to PSG only to come crying back to them when this didn’t go his way?

I think that would be pretty embarrassing for Neymar, PSG AND Barca

Great, love cheese

>AND Barca
lmao halalfag detected

The Arabs don't need money. They need star players. So tough luck but he won't be leaving for a few years, and his prime will be spent at PSG. Heh.. Nothing personnel Neymar. t. Nasser

Couldn’t give a fuck about sunny SPL teams, Paco. Just saying the guy acted like a total rat towards Barca, welcoming him back a season later looks, subjectively, a bit of a weak move

Dembele and suarez on the bench, i’m sure they’ll love it

Absolute cretin this guy. Every summer is a new saga. Hopefully Naseer never lets him escape. Also, doubt that Barca will want to deal with PSG after the Verratti drama.

>sell player for 222m
>asks to come back half a year later
if he ends up again in barcelona it will be at a lower cost and lower wages

The story behind the pic is funnier. Pique was literally told not to post that pic, and the madman posted it anyways

haha how

what hapens when mix Sup Forums and cules

happens*

>different arabs give him the money to pay his buyout clause again
>nerman senior pockets another 50m

local halal press have been 6 months saying nerman was going to madrid this summer because he has a special clause of 200m in case madrid comes asking. Literally every week talking about it in radio and press, he's supposed to be the new cristiano of madrid

then they realised this was ridiculous since psg actually paid 300m (transfer + taxes), so last week they changed it to 400m this summer for neymar

and today it is revealed neymar wants to come back to barcelona

and cules still dont know real won the cl last season thanks to this outlet

>believing every clickbait story you come across with.
He wasn't going to Real, you shouldn't trust AS
He isn't going to Barça either, you shouldn't trust MD

dembele is a nobody and luiz is past it

na they gonna let him rot in PSG

just like they did with Veratti

After his father scam Barca for extra €25M? Good luck with that.

don't be so jelly, the guy knows barcelona is pinnacle football and madrid is simply shit, everybody would want to go back to barcelona

>The best club in football history is simply shit
Oh the delusion

That's not Leganes

>muh history
lmao you have become the retarded mongrel son between liverpoo and arselel, nobody in the world likes you cancerous and corrupt club

Not sure winning the two most recent CLs back to back would be considered ‘history’ just yet lad

>the great footballing authority of asprilla
Kek, we dont even have to resort to history, wwe have both more European Cups and UCLs than you.
>the club that had all their presidents since the 70s jailed accusing others of corruption.
>the most diving club on earth accusing others of being cancerous.

>implying nerman will take a pay cut to go back to Spain
nah he'll stay where the money is

Didn't Real Madrid just win back to back CL's? That's a lot more relevant than la liga titles and Copa del everybody loves Raymond shite.

Neymar wants to step out of the money's shadow

I'd say their '''''''''''lucky draws''''''''''''' and refballing in recent seasons have been quite historical

Tetras of veridicity

You mean like Barça refballed that comeback agains PSG?

you people believe anything

A reasonable comment, but they’re hardly the first big team to be seen to get favourable treatment. I suspect most people will only care about what they won in the future, of course people will bang on about the draws and the offside goals and the rest of it but the trophies shout louder ultimately

Well this has gotten embarrassing. Sounds like what people say about the Patriots in the NFL. good to know people are the same every where - no matter how hard you try.

the lucky draws have to be the worst offense
>apoel, galatasaray, wolfsburg, tottenham, dortmund, etc
while the rest of the top teams faced each other lol

I believe this

>saying this after gianluca rocchi's major refballing against psg in bernabeu just weeks ago
lmao so typical halal

>halalfag pretending he's not a halalfag
another classic lmao though everybody would be ashamed of following halal so it's understandable

wait. let's imagine the possibility that naymar wants to leave and that it isn't just some feminine butthurt typical of the spaniards just like when girls get dumped.
there is no bying clause in France, you just can't buy a player without the club being ok with it.

>el catalANO