I can't believe I actually relied on this shitty site to choose movies

I can't believe I actually relied on this shitty site to choose movies

45%??? Haahhajahahahaha

Letting Rotten Tomatoes make decisions for you is of course fucking stupid, however the Rock and Vinny Gay Muscle Show 8 is a better movie than Live Action GitS. For one thing, F8's not sacrilege that pisses on a masterpiece.

>Letting Rotten Tomatoes make decisions for you is of course fucking stupid
Do you pick movies to watch at random to avoid being influenced by one thing or another?

>blade runner weeb edition
>masterpiece
Lmao

Fate of the Furious does a better job catering to its intended audience than Ghost in the Shell Station did.

i've been suspicious of that shithole for a long time but after pic related I completely ignore their scores

>Do you pick movies to watch at random to avoid being influenced by one thing or another?
fuck off, RottenTomatoes shill

I just do what any true movie fan should do and never watch movies.

>review site that's owned by warner and universal
>universal movie has higher score

really activates my almonds

>masterpiece.
I hope you get raped.

Fuck off, fedora salesman.

Is there any good movie review site that doesn't get paid folks?

Then why is BvS so bad? Why isn't WB paying to make sure they aren't slammed? They bought an Oscar, so why not reviews?

I usually still go by the user reviews on IMDb. You skim like 30 of them to get a general view. You then ignore the ones with terrible spelling. You proceed by ignoring the ones that rate it either 1/10 or 10/10.
I must say, however, you do this after you've seen the movie because you've either seen the trailer, or the poster, or the synopsis, and you thought it was interesting enough to watch.

Sorry, but the fact is original GitS is agreed by pretty much everyone to be among the very best in the medium. Meanwhile the live action movie can't manage to even be the best movie of the week it came out on.

>the best of the medium
>being the best of anime movies
That's like winning in the special olympics, user

I feel like the critics on rotten tomatoes are fucking idiots.

Honestly, all fucking critics are fucking hacks. Don't tell me if I will enjoy a movie or not. I will decide that.

As far as big dumb early-summer sequels go, F8 fits the bill well
By the standards of an adaptation of a landmark anime, Glitch in the Matrix is a travesty
The ratings are spot on to be h

Oh, you're one of those faggots. I see.

Fuck off Sup Forums

>pretty much everyone to be among the very best in the medium

Akira says hello.

Also GitS is probably one of the most boring, pretentious piece of high-school philosophy I have ever seen (in anime). The plot is a static backdrop for them pontificate on shit that's delivered in long ass monologues.

Akira was able to incorporate it's philosophical points into it's plot with relatable characters.

>literally admitting you aren't being objective just muh name
Way better than anything else hollywood but people can't stop comparing it to 20 year old cartoon from japan instead of contemporary hollywood trash

Everyone (every weeb and poser) has shit taste then

>Letting a number on a website determine your choices
I look up the director, screenwriters, actors etc. to see if they're relevant to my interests. If they're all unknown I look up a synopsis and see what the film is really about. Sometimes I watch a trailer.

Using RT to choose movies is like going to a record store and asking for the Billboard Top 100 instead of actually having certain artists/genres that you're into. You're a coward if you need to know something is popular for you to even consider watching it.