What are you honest thoughts on this man?

What are you honest thoughts on this man?

Why don't you ask MODS

Out to pasture now
Funnier than Jew Stewart
Had some really good small roles before becoming popular
Peaked during Colbert Report

MODS! MODS!!!

PLEASE BAN THIS RACIST Sup Forums NAZI!

BUMLDPE CUMLUNF

This

He has his own ice cream flavor. Can Trump say the same?

Well if I'm being honest

BONLAD RUMPLE SKUMPHH

Are you faggots getting paid to make these threads?

Do you think he regrets it? I enjoyed his show on CC. Never watched it on cbs or abc whatever it is

LOOK MORTY, I TRANSFORMED IN A COLBERT CLONE, BOOM, BIG REVEAL

TMP
A FUCKING COWARD
HAHAHAHA
MOBILE BABBY

Regrets what? He's always been a shill.

I miss the Colbert Report... that was my daily latenight kino.

he is a buttblasted leftist faggot that showed his true colors.

What's wrong with mobile posting?

He was kinda funny when I was a teenager and he roasted bush to his face, but he has become a cringe inducing parody of himself and a complete shill for the DNC. Funny how when he had Trump face to face on his show he acted like a sniveling little bitch and was really polite. Then going out of his way to defend that creepy perv John Podesta and making fun of Alex Jones for possibly losing his children... the guy is just a paid stooge whose only goal is to brainwash people. It's propaganda 101 and watching him is just like witnessing some really over-the-top satire of a liberal dystopian future, only it's completely real and more ridiculous than anything someone could make up.

>$0.02 have been deposited into your account

TRUMBFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

>such projection

>Funny how when he had Trump face to face on his show he acted like a sniveling little bitch and was really polite.
now that makes me sad, I'm not surprised but I don't like it when people do an about-face just because the person they were talking about is actually present
I mean I'm sure it was calculated for the PR of both of them and the show and the network and they probably hoped he'd come on again but fuck me, if you hate a guy that much you should tell him to his face

All the film threads were deleted yet this was left up?

and Sup Forums has the gall to say Sup Forums is the fucking problem

Trump invented ice cream.
Fact

PEDO
E
D
O

I still enjoy his show. It just seems lamer than I hoped, especially now.

It's just sad seeing liberal entertainers flounder mocking a piece of shit like Trump.

And I say that as a Bernie Bro who hates Trump.