Here's me driving in LA. Ah, the pleasant look of smog in the distance

Here's me driving in LA. Ah, the pleasant look of smog in the distance.

how do you even live in that shithole? i can’t wait for the san andreas fault to destroy your abomination of a city

>commuting 2-3 hours for work
Why would you choose this

>i can’t wait for the san andreas fault to destroy your abomination of a city
this

>choose
oh user.

>i can’t wait for the san andreas fault to destroy your abomination of a city
edgy

nice 3rd world tier freeways

>millions of cars drive on it every day
>"oi mate" "why don't they look perfect?"

OP here. It's only 1 hour for me.
Do third world freeways look like this?

At least you get to live in a great-looking cit-

Stop mocking our beautiful city.

Why were you coming from UCLA/Valley?

I've watched lots of live police chases in LA and the traffic isn't even that bad, the roads are nice too much better than Canada

What is it like to live in one of those houses where an overpass goes right over your backyard? I remember looking up prices for a few of those lots, and they were still very expensive. People actually pay $425,000 to acquire property that literally sits underneath a freeway.

woaah i know that intersection from gta v

400000 dollars is cheap in LA. No clue what it's like in one of those, though.
Good eye. I live in Santa Monica, but my parents live in the Valley, so I was driving back home.

Is your name Monica? xDDDDD

Ahh, I just commuted from the opposite direction.

I took Beverly Glen instead. Fuck the 405

Is your name glen? :DDDD

>living in Van Nuys

CHI

Nah I live in Granada Hills.

The 405 is awful normally, but you can catch it at the right time to avoid the worst of the traffic. I went at 3:15 because I knew I'd avoid most of it.

People say it much better than it was in the past, which makes me wonder how anyone actually lived there.

Los Angeles is the most disgusting looking city

Traffic

I have done consultations with people living near San Jose who have 3 hour commutes one way. They spend all their money on their cars because they are in them so much. They were so stressed out it was amazing.

Meanwhile I work from home and only wear boxers all day.

What kind of a retard live in Santa Monica lmao

At least you don't have to commute to the IE or something. I used to have to travel between Pomona and Simi Valley for a while, and it was a goddamn nightmare no matter which route I took.

wew you might as well walk

I wonder what if L.A. has chosen to build railway network.

California legitimately looks like some foreign favela land to me, I don't even consider people there countrymen

What is smog? And you didn't drive shit, you filthy lying bastard.

We had the most extensive streetcar system. It's gone now, thanks GM. Nowadays public transport are filled with old and disgusting people nobody really want to ride on them, they are usually late and dirty, fare-dodging is rampant. Beside people think driving a car is muh personal freedom. City government don't have the money nor the land to build extensive railway networks. We have a suburban railway network, s-bahn if you will, called the metrolink. The service is infrequent usually a train every hour or 2. Now the measure M is in place but they are just wasting money on meme light-rail and BRTs. Rather they spent the money on revamping the retarded bus schedule which is never fkin on time desu.

No, that's third world-tier logistics, infrastructure planning and whatnot.

What's wrong with Santa Monica?
Holy shit, you do that to yourself, man. That's insane.

Although it could've been fixed from those with the power but they don't plan doing that, so I don't blame the Californians.

There's nothing that can be done. You try having a city of 10 million people over a thirty mile radius with mountains and canyons scattered in between. The only way is gigantic freeways.

I hope your measure M will be successful.

you know nothing about 3d world tier freeways

Looks fine to me.

hey Elliot, how are you doin buddy

Moscow really isn't Russia.

Leave Moscow and the highway connecting it with St. Petersburg and Russian roads turn into a total clusterfuck.