Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NjlCVW_ouL8
imfdb.org/wiki/FN_P90
imfdb.org/wiki/Die_Hard#Heckler_.26_Koch_P7M13
imfdb.org/wiki/Mauser_C96#Mauser_C96_.22Broomhandle.22
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>named after the year it was made: 1990

nah it's an anime gun

The P90 is pretty fucking ultimate. Conceals under a sport jacket and is ready in under a second to dispense 50 high-speed rifle rounds at full auto.

>how do we a pistol look futuristic?
>gotchu famalam

>We need to Rush B!
>say no more

>But sir, we already used those for the guy that knows everything about guns

>the lead is a grizzled old cop
>okay how about a .38 Spe-
>...in a dystopian setting

p90 was only cool in Splinter Cell.
It's such a shit gun.

H&K shill detected

indeed i am

Why do you rejects feel the need to make this thread on a weekly basis? Do you feel the need to Sup Forumseddit shit post outside of your containment?

Japan is stupid.

Is this a meme gun?

>Sergi, we need American rifle for our movie but we only have AKs
>Don't worry, comrade

>P90
>Splinter Cell.

This is what you meant to post.

that's a small clip

IIRC it was used by the spies in Chaos Theory's multi

holy shit

>gunfu still hasnt made an appearance anywhere despite looking like something straight out of a Cyberpunk vidiya

>spotted the nigger who couldn't afford xbox

I could easily imagine an amerifat filling his plaster walls with 50 holes after some nigger tried to break into his house and ran away when he heard the automatic fire.

>we need an intimidating signature gun for the bad guy
>gotchu famalam

I can't remember the last movie I saw featuring a P90x desu

The two guns Fisher used in all the Splinter Cells that matter were the F2000 and FN57.

He never used the P90

And in the multiplayer, they used some kind of fictional taser gun that shot electrical shit.

I have seen it in tons of other stuff, but I will always associate the P90 with Stargate.
youtube.com/watch?v=NjlCVW_ouL8

clever girl

Omg, my phone auto corrects p90 into P90x? That is the gayest fucking thing I have seen in my life.

I hate this gun so much. It looks dumb, it's impractical as fuck and no self-respecting military or police force in the world uses it.

I dont know
that color seems a bit off

>my phone
Way to out yourself as cancer.

>we need a gun for the macho one man army
>got you covered

A p90 is even better than a Staff Weapon.

>implying the kike special ops don't use it
those niggers even use the uzi

Well memed

>it aint me starts playing

Every fucking time.
I swear they're are probably more unica prop guns in existence than the actual guns themselves.

>>Well memed
Keep digging, reddit.

But it's so damn powerful, just like the villain!

>we need a gun for a sophisticated european terrorist
>already there boss

imfdb.org/wiki/FN_P90

was it ever explained why tiny girls are better at shooting guns then adults? I think I watched this long ago, but s2 was too creepy for my taste.

Why not in 5.56?

name one fucking movie

imfdb.org/wiki/Die_Hard#Heckler_.26_Koch_P7M13

>as it ever explained why tiny girls are better at shooting guns then adults?
Apparently, the nips think its okay to be a pedo if you make little girls super powerful.

Its like robocop.

they weren't better at shooting, their bodies could withstand the procedure better than adult body and it was easier to brainwash them with the drugs
season 2 sucks dick don't watch it

other than die hard obviously

>rifle round
>5.57

pick one

ghost in the shell has it I think.

ANOTHER HARD DAY
IN THE CITY

Togusa rocked it the best

As someone who doesn't know much about guns, what are those for? Some sort of counterbalance?

that's insane marksmanship desu

Blade had some great gunkino

Oh man they were drugging them too? I remember s2 it was suggested dicking them to keep them inline but I didnt know this show was actually a human trafficking documentary.

compensators redirect gases from the round being fired upwards through those ports, thus ameliorating upwards barrel flip.

OICW needs to be in stuff.

compensator: vents gas up to counter muzzle flip

GiTS sure had some nice firearm detail.

>we need a gun to shoot at the untermensch.
>say no more pham.

This is a shotgun, Sol!

I don't know who this is.
I just know that in every dystopian movie based in the near future always has this fucking thing cuz the prop guy is too lazy to find anything different.

for the still/trailers i saw, the guns in the live action movie looked like shit

what a waste

>we need a gun for the evil SS commander for the obligatory jew executionn sequence
>say no more

No kidding, they went full ham on the designs in the cartoons.

They were drugging them to hell and back and doing some MK Ultra conditioning to keep them loyal.
The president(based on Berlusconi) was even planning to start selling them to other govts.

but its almost always the luger.

He's probably thinking of Triela, who was a North African loli sex slave sold to the mafia for a snuff film.

>dude why would i comfortably post from my bed while playing videogames lmao

i think the mauser looks cooler DESU

P90 is a white elephant. Meme weapon that nobody uses. SMGs are obsolete in a military setting now with compact assault rifles and even police departments prefer the tried-and-true MP5

>need a gun for an assassin
>say no more friendo

Uzi's had a point back when Bibi's pic was taken, it was light and compact. These days the Israeli's don't use them because the Tavor is also light and compact but spits out assault rounds instead of 9mm

The desert eagle has never seen Israeli service tho. Though some flamboyant Israeli officers can be seen with them

Oh well. It looks period/setting-appropriate at least.

Because you're not a woman and you want to do one thing with some semblance of excellence instead of two things poorly.

yeah but were talking about lazy prop tropes, not some neat thing that you saw once.

why are gun enthusiasts in real life always so fucking pathetic

I've never seen a C96 in nazi use in any WW2 movie. It usually appears in Chinese hands in a WW2 movie about China vs. Japan

Broomhandle is gunkino. It's a damn shame they're like $2k minimum, I'd love to have one.

Fucking hated triela and the german faggot handler, the author literally created them just to pander to jap pedos.
Even the ending of the manga was to pander to triela loving pedos even though it's pretty obvious the author's favorite is Henrietta.

mausers being the bad guy gun is a lazy prop trope
watch more movies
imfdb.org/wiki/Mauser_C96#Mauser_C96_.22Broomhandle.22

Because they're wehrboo children, and wehrboo children are disgusting subhumans

>>How do you want your Mac 10?

>>Even more rectangles senpai

>>say no more

I may or may not have one of these IRL....

>we need a gun for the good guy.
>it's already in stock boss.

this movie was terrible

Nice legs

>mausers being the bad guy gun is a lazy prop trope
but you said evil SS commander for the obligatory jew execution sequence. Stop moving your goalpost

Get a load of this slavaboo...

Because the main reason they're enthusiasts in the first place is because holding something that can kill makes them feel powerful.
And the feeling of shooting such a device makes there little peepees jingle with excitement.

Sup Forums is a toilet

>We need a gun for the neutral/morally gray character. It should resemble an evil russian and noble Western gun

Stargate SG-1! Best TV show of all time.

Your mother is a toilet.

Don't et me wrong its a nice looking gun in my opinion,
Its just fucking annoying seeing in every dystopian sci fi ever.