Please watch

>Please watch

Is this the best Hillary can get for her convention? Kek

Did Hillary get a teenager to speak for her?
wtf?

Shes a movie star. Her recent movie bombed.

What? Actors are automatically political genuises?
I know they act like it, but c'mon

Lmao

Looks delicious.

I'm diamonds

The pic on the right is not her.
She has a Tattoo on her ribs, left side.

ruining my erection mate

Sorry bruh.

>we live in a world where people value the political opinions of famous, vapid sluts to the point where they are asked to speak at a national convention

I need off this ride.

TOP JEJ

delete this

Is Scott Baio any better?

That nigger throws looong dick in her

That world has existed for many, many years.

Pretty BASED.

YOUSA GUNNA B MAKIN WERDS AT DA DEE EN CEE MASSA?

Because woman?

Children, do some research.
It's not her on the right.

>we live in a world where people value the political opinions of famous, vapid sluts to the point where they are asked to speak at a national convention

that's why they asked trump's wife and kids to speak at his convention

>ywn suck her sweaty soles

>bunch of dead nig's moms
>Chloe
It's gonna be boring.

>family
>random celebrities

Way to use your brain, m8.

KEK...Wikileaks email of Hillary getting told she needs to work in her speech because Your CFR speech the concept of the US as a modern global nation and how that serves our capacity for leadership. 2. For most policy speeches a generic tone and workmanlike prose are acceptable. But for this one, it is not. This speech can't afford to be lackluster. It will then be held up in invidious comparison to Obama's glittering best efforts. Your speech must have, amid the policies, a distinctive and authoritative voice. 3. Your early draft makes no distinctions between allies or partners; indeed, it barely mentions allies. The early draft also features a strong malaise theme. Even if rebutted after being raised, the focus is on obstacles and hindrances, not on achievements, opportunities and what can be achieved. There's no accounting of progress so far. The effect is downbeat in tone. At the same time, the draft contains passages of vague and gauzy liberal universalism, while in one line assailing it, an unconvincing juggling act. The notion that all nations and peoples want the same things as Americans will not fly and is open to derision. It reflects blithe liberal cultural imperialism, among other things. (See Graham Greene. And, on the contrary, some nations—and peoples—seek nuclear weapons, like Iran; some don't want to curb global warming, like China; some don't care about human rights, like most Arab nations; some have contempt for democracy, including de facto allies like Egypt, not to mention Myanmar; and some are indifferent to poverty, any number of African kleptocracies.) Also there is some confusion of definitions, for example, asserting dialogue with adversaries is "strategic engagement," when that is a concept usually applied to allies and partners. The speech must be crafted with a sense of real time and cannot be delivered out of sync 4. with it. Slogans can become shopworn, especially those that lack analytical, historical and descriptive power.

Am I the only who doesn't get the physical attraction? I mean, I get the mild loli appeal when she was in kick ass, but now she's just another used up too old whore. She's not very good looking in the face. Body is okay, but hardly goddess level.

his family is only famous for being vapid sluts

Who is this ugly whore and why do foot fetishists all over this website worship her misshapen body/face

Obligatory

she used to look a lot better, now she looks like your typical fem garbage

w-where did you f-find this?

shillary is trying to mobilize young voters by filling the convention with movie stars, and pop singers.

TIGHT!!

>Her recent movie bombed.
Have any of her movies really taken off? I honestly can't think of one that stood out.

she was cute. I think the first time I saw her was in Kickass, and she had that sweet, loli look (like Natalie Portman in Leon). But now she's a bit older and it's kind of played out. She was in that Carrie remake and was okay in it I guess. Still didn't do that great at the box office I don't think.

They weren't even famous. I had never even heard of his kids before he ran. I think maybe I had heard of Ivanka.

Anyone have the pic of her towering above a Bernie bro?

His family is FAMILY. It is perfectly reasonable to have them speak.
They're "famous" because of their name. I say "famous" because most people didn't have a clue about any of them other than Ivanka.

I'm not sure about her movies. I just remember a tweet where she ask people to go watch her movie because it did horrible in sales.

most people had heard of invanka and jr (because they are most involved with the campaign, and are the biggest sluts) and tiffany (because she was the baby of marla maples, born from their affair. literally a baby born from trump and marla slutting around, and a giant slut herself).

Gee, Hillary, wonder why the donuts are in that particular order?

So you're saying their fame is comparable to that of Demi Lovato or Chloe Mortez?

whelp there goes Sup Forums's vote.
shit.

Nigga what are paragraphs?

please watch my camel toe

Never heard of Tiffany and only heard of Jr after trump started campaigning. Doesn't matter though, they are family.

The RNC was filled with politicians as speakers, the DNC is going to be the set of a fucking rap video with Chloe twerking it up on Stage next to Tyrone, Jamal and the rest of the STR8 OUTTA COMPTON gangbang.

The fuck is with her body proportion?

Head looks too large, waist too slim, thighs too huge.

IVANKA NEXT, THEN TRUMP

I don't know. The only reason I know of her is because Sup Forums and Sup Forums loved her when she was like 13.

Even the brown kid is disgusted.

don't have the other one saved

learn it
love it

She looks like a fucking rectangle

>is your refrigerator running

>STR8 OUTTA COMPTON
When was the last time you heard a rap song

Kickass was the only one that really stood out.