Is this the worst sport injury off all time?

Is this the worst sport injury off all time?

Death =/= injury

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KQ8nl-b2V-I
youtu.be/PZ295luzhtQ
youtube.com/watch?v=XHEtC73q500
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This is why no one respects soccer. Every player is trained and taught to do exactly this.

That downhill skier whose leg got caught in net and ripped him up his ball sack and butthole the worst

He died

You guys like to joke about it but football has had some ugly injuries even death.
youtube.com/watch?v=KQ8nl-b2V-I

A lot of legs broken.

He died though

It's just banter.

I know there are real severe injuries, but why do soccer players need to try and fake every contact just for a fucking penalty? What spawned this nigger behavior?

>banter that gets players removed from the game
Doesn’t sound like banter to me

Skip to 2:30 youtu.be/PZ295luzhtQ

Clearly you don't understand the finer points of banter.

because cynical efficiency and favourable risk/reward ratio

I agree. That one is sick

They would be retarded not to. And I'm not talking about things like in the gif that was posted, that's just pathetic and rarely ever happens.

That's just how shit works, I don't like it, but if you don't hurl yourself to the ground, many refs don't even consider giving you the foul.
Under those circumstances, the guy who stays on his feet is just stupid

It wasn't that bad physically but it probably screwed up some kids. Some dude in basketball a few years ago had a compound fracture in his leg. They went to slow mo and then immediately went to commercial.

youtube.com/watch?v=XHEtC73q500

He played again nine days later. Pretty crazy shit

Europeans lack honour.

He broke the first unwritten rule of sports: Don't punch the referee really hard in the dick until after the final buzzer.

Flopping happens in handed aswell