Is he, dare I say it, "back"?

Is he, dare I say it, "back"?

He seems very insecure. Bless.

>Dad can I go oustide now?
>One more pic or do you want to become weak mind?

Do you think he makes Junior wear his CR7 underwear too?

I wonder how his underthings smell after a match. The part that clings to his scrotum. I bet it smells like heaven.

he never left user

Yeah, I'm thinking he's back.

who is this semen demon?

i would like to have intercourse with him if you catch my drift

>ronnie's flacid penis is larger than most of Sup Forums erect penises

how do you know

lmao OP, why didnt you bring with the picture the juicy stuff?

>Cristiano Ronaldo: This is what every modern man must have
>To celebrate the event, the 2017 Ballon d’Or winner gave his opinions on the world of fashion and he has explained what the contemporary gentleman requires to stay ahead of the game.
>“There are a few luxuries that I think every man should treat himself to...I love music so it’s important to me to have a good pair of headphones, a beautiful watch, smelling great is a must so every man should have a nice signature fragrance and of course, very good quality underwear!” he explained.
>“I love fashion and like to invest in luxurious items for my wardrobe. I think that the key pieces that every man needs in his wardrobe are a great suit, well-fitting jeans, a crisp white shirt, some good pairs of sneakers and, of course, great underwear.
>“Underwear is the foundation to any outfit, so it’s important to wear quality, premium styles that make you both look and feel good,” he said.
>"My CR7 underwear luxury lifestyle campaign showcases the collection in a more intimate way than ever before. Since underwear is so personal, I wanted to bring a more personal element to the campaign, which shows me relaxing at home. Downtime in itself is a luxury!

hope this greentext wont get screwed up

well he's not white

during one interview with a Miami reporter, the reporter asked him about FIFA and he refused to comment. The reporter asked him what do you want to talk about then, and Cristiano replied "clothes, fashion, and jewelery"
The guy is full homo

ronaldo is a weirdo

Post the unrated version with the moroccan cum all over his abdomen

why would a guy who kills himself playing football care about FIFA? do your hobbies include something related to the same 60h a week job you have?

you're an idiot. he's got his own line and makes money fro it - why should he waste his time promoting fucking FIFA for FIFA's benefit?

>letter FROM cristiano ronaldo

He's worse than Beckham. Tragic. I bet his dad (RIP) is proud.

Lawyers aren't going to use all-caps like that, and the word use isn't lawyerly. Maybe he spoke it, someone else wrote it out to his satisfaction, whatever, not seeing how it really matters, surely he is the one who approved and sent it. Seems like a good bro to me, tBh.

Bless, so naive.