Poor little white boy

poor little white boy

Time for Cronulla 2 electric boogaloo

What did you mean, you son of a basterd bitch? Open zipper, show foreskin now.

australia is BLAC K

sons of the kara BOGA, this time it's personal

Wait up im coming over to corrupt your gene pool.

>european and middle eastern Immigration
What's the problem here exactly?

they're different

they don't like $2 meat pies, the savages.

also they eat emus, the masters of this land.

How do emus taste like?

Its amazing how PIGS nigger and Balkan trash are, correctly, self aware of them being a genetic downgrade. I’m sure you subhumans will built a paradise with all these hapas and abbo octoroons!

Good fucking luck

we followed stalin's lead and use you lot to work in our factories, works pretty well so far.

Really tasty, come here and start making gyros with them. I'd buy.

Shit, meme food like crocodile.
Only good Oz game are kangaroo, razorback (wild boar), deer and wallaby.

Yayayahahayahahaya. Tell that somewhere else, coon. Soon to be USA 2.0. Cucked dysgenic shithole. Pure Anglo-Celtics aka Australians are less than 75% of the CITIZEN population in ALL AGE groups. Half a million of population are part abo subhumans - pic related; may seem like nothing, but it's a literal genetic poison, that threatens the very existence of the Anglo-Celtic racial hygiene, as mixing with some 1/16 abo """white""" is not frowned upon. Expect the number to rise to 3 million in a generation, if you don't get racial laws asap
>half a million of pure coons
>resources and land bought off by China
>shitton of chinks, southeast asian monkey, meds, lebos, sudanese and jews
>no guns
>hate speech laws
>censorship of media and films
>expensive for it's citizens

lol who cares

>lol who cares

>wallaby
Cool animal. I didn't know about them.
It's like a less obnoxious version of kangaroos.

lol cool, this russian dude learned how to write in English. always nice to see.

He's right you pozbournian poofter cunt

Well, I dunno... I wouldn't call him a world citizen, there's no such thing. I can't discredit him being mixed race so he might be right.

You seem to REALLY care about this dude holding up a sign, he your interpal boyfriend?

Ethnic Russians are heavily Finnic, but no turkic/asian shit though.

Good luck in a happy “lucky nation(tm)” with all the abbo, SEAmoneky and wog-nig genes

Thanks! Good luck under Putin's iron fist, hope everything works out for you xoxo

Putin = Merkel on crack

Difference is that 87%-92% of ethnic Russians support “Russia for Russians” motto. How many Anglo-Celtics support “Australia for Anglo-Germanics” one?

We will have Russian Ethnostate pretty soon. Will you?

"At the first free and honest elections they'll vote for the Nationalists and hang us all" - Armenian rat Margarita Simonyan, RT director

6 of those 8 flags are white

Wrong. One drop rule

Anyway, they are not White in Australia and Upper Europe

>We will have Russian Ethnostate pretty soon. Will you?
Bы этo ктo?

I prefer German flag ikibey over russian flag ikibey. The former was more entertaining.

Ethnically Russian people including those of Finnic and Germanic variety you hapa-armeno subhuman

are you the a*banian shitposter from Sup Forums?
getting pretty tired of your pasta in every thread tbqh

You're literally the first Russian I've come across who negs on Serbs like that.

Those are pretty alright countries tho

oн нe pyccкий

No. Why would Albanians move to Russia of all places
Russians don’t give a shit about the Balkans or Serbs in general. It’s either “literally who” or “some shitskins at Adriatic Sea resort” opinion

he is Nordicist Russian troll , Some say he can't even speak russian

>Nordocist Russian
So every Russian nationalist and 50% of Russian posters on English based media? The other 50% are racially mixed trash, kikes, armenians and other lowlifes sperging their venom on racially healthy people. You can observe many from the second group here, since their shitskin hangout on Russian domen was SHOAHED

>since their shitskin hangout on Russian domen was SHOAHED
What?

What the fuck did you just say to me you little shit? Australia is BLACK, you get it? BLACK as the fucking eclipse. Don't you ever confuse me with faul minions of Yakub, I'll fuck you up.

Are wog girls called wogettes

no one says wog anymore we're all australians

what a qt

Tony Abbott attends a Lebanese maroniyr church lmao eat shit cunt

Russians are not, and never will be, white. You will always be yellow-brown slant-eyes shitskin mongol asiatic subhuman savages. Always. Deal with it.

Everyone has always seen Russians as subhuman savages, from Napoleon to Hitler to Churchill. It's because you are.

>we’re all australians

>>poor little white boy
>tfw people come to European clay because their homes suck ass

Feels good to be superior

balkan diasporas are shit and will always be shit everywhere any given time