The Great """"British"""" Baking Show

nothing more quintessentially British than pic related though

Racism is not acceptable in 2017.

Mods BAN this thread right fucking NOW.

>Wearing a dish cloth on your head.

Top jej it's British alright.

>Where is the bacon you fucking slut?!?!

We can't wait for the conversion of Londistan.

lol my god

>it's real
Why is real life less plausible than a shitty troll photoshop now?

She'd actually be quite pretty without the fucking curtain around her head.

If you're born in Britain and swear an oath to our Nation then yes, you're British.

Welcome all.

Naga coming through.

Not all Muzzies wear carpets on their head.

Gay

yeah but none of them ever put salt instead of sugar of fucked up a cake so bad they dumped it in the trashcan before judging

post qts

Say what you will, but baking a bomb into a cake takes some talent.

I actually like the curtain, family.

at this point it's not even funny anymore
there's nothing yurocucks can do except watch millennia of culture and traditions rot away in a few decades

>great BRITISH bakeoff
>paki in a fucking burqa wins it

was absolutely livid at this when it happened. wrote a letter and all

QWEN

TAH

SIN

SHU

AL

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

My ex gf was muslim, she wore one of them fukin things in OP. She pretty much looked like the girl in OP. She looked a lot better out of it desu.

I even tried the fucker on one day after we'd fucked. Shit was hilarious.

I don't mind that she's black, it's just the fucking shitty religion she adheres to

ITT: Americans can't handle British supremacy

>My ex gf was muslim

How did her parents feel about her being CHALKED?

Oh look, a thread that is most definitely about television and film, and definitely wouldn't be more at home at another, more popular board.

How exciting.

are ovens halal?

They didn't know at first. Her bros and sis knew, weren't too happy about it, but what the fuck thy gonna do? Literally nothing. When her parents found out they threatened to send her to London so we split.

She's bound to a life of servitude by her parents shitty religion basically.

>racemixing
throw yourself in the bin lad

Race fucking.

I took her virginity, not have kids. Dude, I've had every colour bitch you can imagine. Black, Chinese, Paki, South American, White.. why eat vanilla every day when there's chocolate dude?

this bitch totally didnt deserve to win she fucked up so many times the lanky bird dude shouldve won

You will, bro. You will. Just don't take the first fat fuck who comes along. Savour the moment with a nice qt.

you should be ashamed to call yourself british
race traitor scum

How many STIs lad?

cringe

He was Tory as fuck and boring to boot.
Also this thread lacks slutty Candice.

FU.

Never had 1. I don't fuck slags, mate. 3 of my gfs were virgins, the others were chosen with care.

Almost shagged a slag once and my mates pulled me away. Based mates.

She was great though, her and that skinny paki dude were the best part of that season (the skinny brit guy was alright too). I loved it whenever there was some "suspenseful" part and she was worried, she'd look like a scared rabbit, pretty endearing to be honest. She had solid baking skills too, I liked some of the more experiemental stuff the brown guy did. but she had a much more solid skill base and could adapt if things went wrong.

Are you telling me, if a 21yo qt paki came up to you and started flirting you'd tell her to fuckoff?

Are you fucking GAY lad?

Yeah just like if an ape came on to me I'd turn it off

Enjoy being single forever.