Hey guys! Ryan here with another episode of Buy This Video Game Please! Today we have a special guest with us...

Hey guys! Ryan here with another episode of Buy This Video Game Please! Today we have a special guest with us, please welcome ... Jim Rolfe is it?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=from:ReallyBLBootsy
twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=from:ReallyBLBootsy trump
youtube.com/watch?v=oir0Q9DnOXo
youtube.com/watch?v=vJHH_-NCFDo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

YEAH!... HAW HAW

HE'S EPIC

Going bald
Fat
Awful facial hair
Grease covered face
Bags under eyes

Why does Mike hang out with such losers

Why does Ryan never brush his hair?

Why do all these balding faggots do that messy front bullshit which just looks like total garbage. We can still see your hairline nigga just go to a real stylist instead of Great Clips.

ryan's great guys!
this comment is totally not fake : D

>y tho

>Video Game
What a great thread.

What ever happened to the other guy that played games with Mike? I forgot his name.

Bootsy was fired.

All the film threads were deleted yet this was left up?

and Sup Forums has the gall to say Sup Forums is the fucking problem

Get out of my thread, reddit.

because ryan is great

>Bootsy was fired.
why

>fire Bootsy
>hire Ryan

Why?

Being a cuck

it's pretty obvious james doesn't want to do the nerd anymore, and that mike and ryan have literally been using the channel for their own content. there's such a contrast between the mike and ryan videos and the avgn videos.

based guardian

To be fair, Mike was the one to push James to become the AVGN, really.

He felt he had something with the Jekyll & Hyde review and felt he should do more.

Ryan, however, feels out of place.

He wasn't lying when he said he was the unfunny friend of the group.
God this sperg is annoying.

Ryan owns the parent company or some shit.

Fuck Mike for kicking out Bootsey. And James if he's involved too.
And fuck Ryan. No screen charisma at all.

I'm actually more fond of their Monday vids. Some are misses but usually they're pretty good.
More laid back and entertaining. Too bad Mike still have to be a foul mouthed autist and James can't articulate for shit b

>umm, so uh, umm, yeeeeaaahh ... um

It's truly awful. He probably has a reading comprehension like disorder.
But Jesus, take two seconds and sound it out.

Ryan at least seems happy to be there. James always acts like he'd rather be anywhere else and the nerd isn't even remotely entertaining anymore.

yeah i feel bad for him. needs to fuck off and do more film shit.

And more serious. Drop the shit talk and make that b-movie aesthetic horror movie.

He ate the charisma.

What else was he going to do? Let's be honest, James doesn't seem to have the actual talent or intelligence to make it even as a television, 2nd unit or assistant director in Hollywood.

>Ryan videos

And here I thought Mike was the most annoying.

James is happy doing film stuff, but he looks uncomfortable still having to play video games with spergy Mike

I never even considered Bootsy was being compensated in any way, just a friend coming over to do some stuff on camera, like a Midatlantic Rich Evans.

But he even barely does that. And when he does things he hinges on shit humour. Literally.
The Dr Jekyl and Hyde trailer was good until he went on too much and the joke wore thin.

I've stopped watching cinemassacre stuff and only go back to watch the nerd marathons, who is this fat fuck?

This smells like the work of Mike, I get minecraftia vibes just looking at that cringey fuck in the op.

does he ever look clean?

Fuck Ryan, and fuck Mike too.

Rich gets paid.

>who is this fat fuck?
He owns Screenwave Media, the company that Cinemassacre is now a part of.

I used to love James but if I saw him today I'd honestly try to kill him just to put him out of his misery. He's like an old sick dog that you can't stand to see hurt any longer.

He hates being the nerd but that's all he's got and he has to keep playing the character to maintain a living. His movie, the one chance of him following his dream of being a real film maker, was a completely embarrassing disaster. He has a broken baby, his bitch wife walks all over him and the fact she's cuckolding him is all but confirmed. He's balding.

I think he'd kill himself if not for the baby, but with his wife's reputation I doubt it's even his in the first place. I'd just tell him I'm sorry and put a bullet in the back of his head.

Isn't that the company that DSP joined after being fired from Machinima?

>Sup Forumseddit still up
This guy must be connected to his marketing team

*blocks your path*

I don't know about DSP, but they have under their umbrella JonTron, PeanutButterGamer, and ProJared, as well as CAD.

>james miserable, no longer enjoys same old content and schedule
>mike doesnt want to get real job so has to grow cinemassacre w/o james
>bootsy as beloved veteran and longtime friend wants meaningful role in said growth
>mike feels threatened and only wants lackeys, fires and blacklists bootsy

james is so insanely diffident and stupid that mike is basically responsible for his whole career but fuck that mineycrafta faggot

>ProJared
>PeanutButterGamer

They make the safest yet most embarrassing vids out there.

I wonder if James ever seriously tried to break into the film industry. Has he ever worked on a film besides the AVGN movie?

Well yeah now but not at first when they were just dicking around with camcorders (or if he did, just an insubstantial amount)

He's got another baby on the way.

This. Stop talking about memes from 2015 (MAN DUH LUH) and do something.

Was there ever any specifics on WHY they fired Bootsy? He's so much better than Ryan.

He molested James's daughter.

Mike is a little spergy, but generally seems like a pretty based, cool guy (same as James basically) and all the other guys like Kyle, Bootsy, etc are all on that same level. And then you've got fucking Ryan who's Channel Awesome-tier. Why?

He did NO SUCH THING!!!!! Why do assholes always have to post FAKE rumors online??? Grow the fuck up!

James wife daughter

FTFY

hi mike

The generally accepted theory is that Bootsy kept getting political on twitter and Cinemassacre didn't want to bring politics into their shit, so they cut ties.

Can confirm, search his real name in Philadelphia's sex offender database.

the same reasons why chicks hang out other fat ugly chicks, to make himself not look so bad eventhough we all know that mike is an aspie that just talks over everyone and made pic related

le epic wife's daughter meme

What's his name?

Bootsy Spankins, P.I.

Ryan Schott

political in what way

Brendan Castner

Bashing Trump.

I don't even think that the Cinemassacre guys even disagree with Bootsy's views, but they still probably don't want to alienate their viewers by getting political.

Yeah, I think that in general, especially after this election cycle, it's better just to stay mum on the subject.

Not true
twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=from:ReallyBLBootsy %20trump

>No Offenders found

>No more Board James with Bootsy
>No more Bootsy Beats
>No more Mike & Bootsy
>No more Bootsy at con panels

fucked the link up
twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=from:ReallyBLBootsy trump

That channel doesn't even exist anymore.

I don't understand the people who still watch Cinemassacre content. I always like to picture the type of person who even remotely finds James and Mike to be funny or entertaining to watch. I usually come up with two types of people. 1st are young children ages around 10-16 who find him funny. The 2nd type are autistic men ages 23-31, these men are the epitome of boring and lame, usually nu-male cucks. I honestly don't find the appeal, I mean just watching james and mike mondays is so boring. "lel , guys here is a retro game" I mean I come from an age where I grew up playing NES and older consoles (I'm 29) and I've seen it all before and don't understand the appeal, especially because these two have no chemistry and are just plain boring people in general. Then you have the actual AVGN videos themselves, and I admit I use to watch them back in the day around 2008-2009, but why even watch them now. They aren't enjoyable, they lost the "hey he used bad language and said ass and diarrhea " appeal, James isn't funny and his character is so forced and telegraphed now that it just isn't interesting. I'm sorry but NO.

he's too innocent for those cucks

They need to drop Ryan and make Inspector Gadget a permanent addition to the channel.

Why do you keep trying to spread this rumor?

>2 small jokes that barely bashes trump
>get fired from channel.

clearly it had nothing to with trump

Its probably mike trying to mask the real reason he was fired

Who is that beta male, second on the left? Literally no energy at all and not amusing, yet they laugh at his corny jokes and people in comments praise him? Is this just fan boying and circle jerking?

Also what kind of friends are James and Mike in making Ryan sit by himself. Obviously they treat him like the disposible friend and that's fucked up. They obviously know that he doesn't feel like one of the guys and by putting him by himself is just excluding him more. Also atleast acknowledge Ryan somes times , and laugh at his jokes. How are you going to laugh at corny jokes that the 2nd on the left said, and not laugh at Ryans. Also it pissed me off that Ryan got last every time in that one trivia game they played, even though he didn't have the least funny comments actually.

hes some faggot streamer also fuck off ryan.

>james used to be king normie
youtube.com/watch?v=oir0Q9DnOXo

i feel so betrayed i thought he was an autistic cuck like me

>anons always trying to push the falsity that Bootsy is a sexual offender while my nigga Bob Magrann legit went to prison

#FreeBobMagrann

Thoughts on Bootsy's music?

youtube.com/watch?v=vJHH_-NCFDo

The song is about having sex with your friends wife.

A little bit bland music but the voice is good.

>I am! Please like me, James!
Mike is such a cuck, goddamn.

He was incriminated with cp or something like that

They always say that.

I discovered AVGN in '06-'07 and periodically go back and watch their videos. I'm not subscribed to the channel, but sometimes when I'm feeling lonely or have nothing else to do or watch I just put one of their videos on because it's cozy or whatever.

It's like a mix of nostalgia and loneliness/boredom.

If you pay attention to this guy's ugly mug you'll come to realize his mouth hangs open for the majority of the time.

If you're 29, you're not old enough to grow up with NES or even SNES. You're an N64 babby. No wonder you can't relate to their nostalgia.

i'm not happy about Bootsy being gone

he was so good in the Board James series, along with all the music he created for it

Because nobody wants to hang out with a fat, weak, piece of shit like Ryan...but he is the boss so he gets to shove his 300lbs ass in the shot whenever he wants. Mike and James are cucked by tubby.

Clearly Ryan wanted in on the "show" and Bootsy was in the way so Sir Oinksalot got him fired so he could be the "new friend".

You're really describing those born between 1980 and 1985, who would have an NES/SNES, watch Ninja Turtles and Mario Bros. Super Show.

Are you retarded? Of course I'm old enough to grow up with an NES and did.

I am. It's weird seeing people try to claim their "growing up" years to in the vicinity of 3 to 8 years old.

Nah you were too young or your parents were too poor to afford the newer consoles.

Why didn't you save him Sup Forums? He was the true savior!

Why doesn't Bootsy just make his own channel.

You guys seem to be in love with him, he already has an audience

That game sucks