youtube.com/watch?v=2WadLcqsI0Y
youtube.com/watch?v=L_SCsEZjJeg
youtube.com/watch?v=e7Nzf1ovrmU
youtube.com/watch?v=cio4Bx_9A8k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ROMMMMMPPPPPFFFF
THE NUCLEAR CODES
STOP HIM

I'm honestly shocked at the current state of this website. Yeah, we made racist jokes sometimes, but it was all fun, right? At the end of the day, we all voted for Obama, we all supported gay marriage, and we all opposed racist conservative christians. But now? Our entire fucking site is subverted because of fucking nazis.

The internet is OUR platform. the LIBERAL platform. Racism, sexism, misogyny, were all confirmed to be left in the past because millenials are the most left-wing generation of all time. So why in the FUCK, do we still have to deal with nazis IN TWENTY-FUCKING-SEVENTEEN? Despite how much you wanna cry about how it's just a conspiracy and a boogeyman, Russian hackers ARE real, and this site is proof. We went from one of the most liberal sites in the world to supporting Orange Fucking Hitler? Nah, that's not normal progression because people only get more liberal with age, just like how you get smarter with age.

Threads like these just show that we need MUCH more strict moderation around here. I'm sick of all of this shit. Fuck Nazis, Fuck Fascists, Fuck Hitler, Fuck Trumpf, Fuck White Pride, and FUCK REPUBLICANS. Just fucking nuke this site already.

DIRTY ROTTEN SEXIST GROMPFY

NAZI SHROOMPF

Anyone else laughing their ass off at this meme and all the triggered Sup Forumstards and libshits who don't realize that it's making fun of both sides?

DNUMMPHHNHHH

*BRAAAAAAAAAP*

This is what you do when you're not making R&M threads?

I find it funnier when I imagine Colbert spitting everywhere out of anger

DONALD

Are people surprised? That's literally been him and Stewart's entire act for the past 15 years
>show footage of Fox News
>mug at the camera
These guys are entertainer's, not politicians. What's ironic is that they same people who would boo Trump would unironically vote for Colbert, which actually happened 10 years ago and he failed miserably.

Its the same situation as Bill Nye. Unqualified celebrities who buy credibility because of their tv shows

ABRA KADABRA, ALAKAZAAM
FOR THIS NEXT TRICK I WILL MAKE BLOMPF DISAPPEAR

I don't even give a fuck about politics I'm just here to meme

BROMPLE BROMPF!!!!!!!!!!

I don't think it's making fun of anyone really...except Colbert himself. I just think it's juvenile...and hilarious.

RDN RUP TRE DEN FRU
TRO NRD PUR RFU FRF
PTF DTD ONT DRN TPU

BWUMPF NOOOOOOOOOO

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH

Being that I created this meme I assure you it's only making fun of the left. And don't use libshits that just outs you as being from reddit.

youtube.com/watch?v=2WadLcqsI0Y

THREAD THEME
>THREAD THEME

AAAAAAAA

Hey! I created this meme! And I made it to piss off the alt-right, you liar!

RUMPLESTILTSKIN

prove it

PICKLE RUMPT

I created this meme nigger

SO...

COWARD

Gonalt?

WUBBA LUBBA DRUMPF DRUMPF

DONALD ZLORMPF

I HAVE COME FOR THE CODES KRIMPF

GIVE THEM TO MEEEEEE

>he thinks Colbert threads are making Sup Forums mad

Your meme is shit-tier. Go back to Sup Forums, faggot.

Donald?

GRZYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYMPF!

trump is outrageous and silly, he makes for good tv and good comedy. youll need to get used to it

>Thinking that this is mocking anyone except Colbert and those who find his "humor" funny

Uh guys...what's up with Colberts recent episodes? They're starting to get a little weird.

He started convulsing on his desk and yelling, "
Ehemaliger Trumpanhänger hier Beobachtung Trump Crash und Brennen ist urkomisch. Aber in aller Ernsthaftigkeit können wir diesen Kerl nicht die nuklearen Codes bekommen lassen."

Here's the rest of the episode...

youtube.com/watch?v=L_SCsEZjJeg

he's starting to look like ao oni

KERNEL FUMP HAS TINY HANDS

HAAHAHAHahahaHAHAhaHhaA

>Sup Forums 5 years ago
>NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER!

>Sup Forums today
>NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER!

Really fires up the neurons in the ole frontal cortex lobe.

THIS IS THE END OF RIGHT

THE END OF ZROMPF!

YOU HEAR ME DARPF?

DO NOT OPPOSE THE ESTABLISHMENT

BLUMPY HAS NO CHANCE AGAINST MY POWER

Can't wait until this subsides and everyone forgets about it in a week.

!EID OT EMIT !HPMORK SEMAG HGUONE

>5 years ago
>not 12
Is that when your post history started? I really hope you're not this new

WE HAVE BECOME ONE

POWER OVERWHELMING

VUVUZELIAN BLUMPKIN

New Colbert show intro: youtube.com/watch?v=e7Nzf1ovrmU

I WANT YOUR NAZI DICK IN MY MOUTH DONGOLD

RIGHT NOW KWUMPF

anyone else having an almightly kek at how hilarious and absurd this is?
seriously just edited pictures of cobalt bazingaman and reddit is fuming

AAAH-AAAAAH-AAAAAAAACHWUMPF!

youtube.com/watch?v=cio4Bx_9A8k

Fuck off Xirumpf i am in the sky you aren't

NAMEKIAN BUTTFUCK

I agree, it's hilarious watching both r/the_donald and SRS trying to act like they're not triggered.

its pure shitposting without substance or context, and yet with such triggering potential

the ultimate meme 2bh

BLIMPF
L
I
M
P
F

There is something to that image though. A centrist in 1860 would probably mention that the entire Southern economy is dependent on slavery and simply abolishing it would cause economic repercussions they might never recover from (they haven't) and giving Blacks majority rule of a portion of the country would isolate it (it did). The centrist position might have been able to slowly free the slaves without condemning the South to be a black hole of poverty for the rest of eternity.

I finally understand these threads. OP knows what he is doing. He makes them to look like a butthurt Trump voter, but wants fighting between liberals and trump voters. At least, that's what I tell myself in my head, because I assume OP is "smart."

Mmm, Donald

KROMPFPFFF

I think he just wants to see more of these memes

This. Fuck Blormph and fuck white people

OP truly is the hero Sup Forums needs.

You fucking killed me

FOOLISH SRUMPFURAI

H-HE'S FAST!

This has been a meme on Sup Forums for months, you faggots are just now figuring out that you were being trolled and you're using it yourself now.

BANELD?

This is your reminder that is this an anti colbert and protrump meme. Anyone saying otherwise is just a redditor that wants it only to be anti colbert so he can spam it on reddits Sup Forums forum

>i finally figured out how they spread the redpill
How long have u been on here or if curiosity? Took me like 3 years to fully understand the depth of it all

YOU'RE NO ALLOWED TO BEING FREMPFS

NANI

Pointlessly arguing over what this meme means is one of my favorite parts about it.

Fucking youtube won't stop recommending me his videos every fucking day. For Christ sake, all of them say Donald Trump.

8 years. Nice dubs

Someone get this hothead outta here

LISTEN HERE GOYIM
YOU DON'T OWN MEMES
AND
YOU DON'T OWN NUTHIN

YOU DARE CHALLENGE THE MIGHT OF A TALK SHOW HOST! PREPARE TO FACE THE MIGHT OF THE NATHREZIM, MORTAL!

Fucking pure art
Mfw you raped my sides

>media was so desperate to stop Trump during the election they brought this hasbeen back to lecture the audience.

Wheres was le funny face?

YOU DONT OWN NOTHING GOYIM

I read this in Bizzaro Captain Murphy's voice

NO, YOU LISTEN HERE JURMPF

HIS NAME IS
DONALD
DDRRRRUUUMMMMMMPPPPFFFHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DRUUUUMMMMMMMPPPPPPFFFHHHHHHHH
ILL GET YOU DRUMPFH!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!

travel ban 1 failed
travel ban 2 failed
sanctuary city order failed
failed to introduce a single one of his 10 legislation proposals promised within his first 100 days, including but not limited to the Middle Class Tax Relief and Simplification Act, Affordable Childcare and Eldercare Act, etc.
tries to brag about using EOs when he complained about Obama being lazy and ineffective for using them and not passing laws
keystone pipeline using american steel failed
couldn't repeal obamacare, even though the republicans literally control congress
signed a bill overturning FCC regulations protecting your privacy online
getting mexico to pay for wall failed, nearly cause a government shutdown for demanding 1 billion dollar downpayment for the wall that's supposed to be paid by mexico
defeating isis in 30 days failed
drain the swamp was a lie
lock her up was a lie
no cuts to medicare was a lie
even breitbart acknowledged the russian shills in trump's cabinet- flynn was denied immunity, may have broken law not disclosing payments from Russia
travel expenses in first 3 months wasted more tax payer dollars than obama's first two years as president
kills clean power plan. wants to destroy the environment, overturned regulation preventing coal companies from dumping shit into rivers
flip flopped on NATO, labeling China a currency manipulator, the Export-Import Bank, and making the American dollar stronger
flip flopped on targeting dreamers
lied about not intervening with syria, wasted 60 million tax payer dollars launching 59 missiles that didn't even destroy the airbase, and warned the russians but never informed congress or the NSC
did exactly what hillary wanted
is now just a puppet for kushner and ivanka
>uprorious laughter
But, in all seriousness, folks...

looks like a fag that's been fucked up the ass so many times that shit falls out of his gape when he sits down.

GRAAAWWDDSS

NOTTOTTT

RLRLRLRLLLL MURPHHEY

*BRURSRSP*

THE POWER OF THE SUN IN THE PALM OF MY HANDS

economy is booming and jobs are coming back.

Thanks, Trump.

12 years here. looking back it all seems so innocent even with the cp and gore. but it was never this malevolent

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

*BRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPP*

> feces on ceiling

Comrade we must seize the memes of production from theese GlRUMPFKINS

AAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ZONARDF RUMB BTFO

trump has passed 0 legislation regarding either. even if he had, economic policy doesnt turn an economy around in 100 days. everythings trending as it was under obama. you are living in obamas economy. goddamn you people are dumb as bricks

DADA PPPPOOOOOOOO MREEEZAN YYYYUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNGG TTTTTTTTTUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRKKKKKK

everyone who uses the phrase 'redpill' in a sincere manner to refer to Sup Forums-esque sympathies are reddit-fags from 2012 or later

I live in the South. We could have recovered by now if the majority of the voting population wasn't motivated solely by what they perceive as sticking it to yankees and blacks. This place is a shithole because no one holds our politicians accountable. We honestly deserve everything we've got.