What's the best teenage/childhood romance film?

What's the best teenage/childhood romance film?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sjbG_NHjmdM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>ywn be her flip flops

She's actually pretty fugly if you take a closer look

idk what it was about this movie but its a guilty pleasure of mine.

>idk what it was about this movie

about autism it was

WHO GIVES A SHIT

COMING OF AGE IS A GAY GENRE FOR FAGGOTS

Moonrise kingdom

i used to love this fuckin film

Well it's not your pic. Shit was derivative as fuck of almost every coming of age film ever made. Only reason it got any attention was because it was well made.

>one month later
>she's "late"
>get the nuclear codes

>Shit was derivative as fuck of almost every coming of age film ever made.

But that's not true at all

sdhgs

Moonrise Kingdom

I hated The Way Way Back so much

kek

why? i thought it was enjoyable. carrell was a cunt and rockwell was hilarious.

God she reminds me so much of my sister

I bought this movie mistaking it for Eurotrip.

My Girl.

Plebes, the lot of you

>you will never avoid a beatdown from a biker gang by showing them sweet magic tricks

I'm warning you. Don't look at this.

I warned you, faggot. It's Great Expectations.

Movie is comfy as fuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=sjbG_NHjmdM CHALKED the movie

what a surprise hollywood

Going to have to ask you to take this back

okay i'm sorry i didn't mean it

face wise maybe, not feet though

There are objectively more movies with WMBF than BMWF. But because you spend 24/7 here, BLACKED is all you know in your life.

I really enjoyed Adventureland even though I don't like Jesse Eisenberg.

>that one time when an OK movie was better than the classic novel it was based upon

Why does the actress have to be black?

why does she have to be white? shes a qt imo

It detracts from the story and becomes interracial propaganda

You'd still want to creampie her ass crack.

This movie crushed me. I was watching it on a plane, and it was the worst thing ever. Imagine being strapped down while you relive every insecurity you've ever had in life. It wasn't nice. The entire story is about how this supposed loser is fucking this hot piece of ass, and yet there I am, watching this a few years older than the protagonist, still a KHV. Everything he did in the film I missed out on, and the movie knew this. It mocked me. Worst thing was I couldn't go anywhere. The seatbelt signs were on, so I couldn't fucking move. I literally had to sit there and wallow in my misery as I remembered my failures. Fuck whoever wrote this movie, and fuck Anna Sophia Robb.
The entire movie's message is that "You just gotta dance and b yourself! XD" but there's literally nothing I could do to go back in time. Eventually the plane went through some turbulence, and I swear to god, I started to consider that maybe if the plane crashed, it wouldn't be so bad, as it would rid me of the self realization that I could never be that protagonist, and that I was doomed to an eternity of mediocrity.
Overall, I'd say it's worth checking out.

WHERE ARE HIS GLASSES
HE CANT SEE WITHOUT HIS GLASSES

Love this movie, great music, blondie is at her finest and Hawke wasn't a complete douche

If it makes you feel better, after that summer he went back to his boring, miserable life and end up just liek you

>watch that movie for the first time when I am like 10
>watch reruns on HBO here and there
>grow up lonely as fuck
>watch again years later and realize that McCauley had a QT gf that cared about him more than anyone ever had or ever will in my lifetime
>consume a 1.75L of cheap bourbon every two days
>kidneys are probably starting to fail as I barely piss anymore
>just wish I could go to sleep and never wake up

Kung Fu Hustle

post pics

hot

A Little Romance, with Diane Lane.
You can tell it's an old movie, because in one scene 2 kids are out at night in Paris, with their parent's permission. Before it became this "diverse".

t. faggot
She's the hottest actress in their 20s

>The entire story is about how this supposed loser is fucking this hot piece of ass
But that's not what the movie is about at all. Most of the movie is him being shit on, rejected, and cast aside. Then he finds the water park, where he makes friends and feels like he fits in and the confidence he gains there helps him in other areas of his life. It's actually one of the most realistic coming of age films because he doesn't even really get the girl in the end. All he learns is that he's not totally hopeless, he can fit in somewhere if he tries.

How about some sauce baws

You sound like Elliot Rodger. A delusional schizophrenic with a delusional persecution complex.

You sound like Steve. Who's Steve? He's this guy from my job, he's a dick. Basically, he just stands in front of the entrance all day, waiting for costumers to come in. Once they do, he greets them and says "enjoy your stay!" but then he looks over to me and winks. Like, why the fuck are you winking? Am I supposed to be impressed by your ability to greet customers? I mean... yeah, you said some words and smiled a bit... congrats? Look, I don't hate Steve, I just find him a bit strange, and each time I see him I feel like he's fucking with me. I don't mean his actions, I mean his entire existence. I sometimes wonder if God put Steve on this planet purely to force me into an existential crisis that will lead me out of this fucking dump. I don't know.

MR NOBODAY

My Girl

The ones made by thais, japs, etc. Hollywood ones are awful.

Not enough 80s.

Kids cant love this is a joke
Unless its about the amish or pre-medievel im not watching it

Same

Sauce?

Whoa ive seen this movie and remember nothing about it that you couldnt decern from the poster.

Napoleon Dynamite

youtube.com/watch?v=AKKGpZyWj3M

She ain't even acting. Her arse is literally twitching.

This reminds me of that one video where the brother shoves his fleshlight into his sisters face and makes her finger it

Nigga how you gonna make a reference like that and not post the video

>over 60 posts
>still no sauce
i'm disappointed Sup Forums

Young and Beautiful.

Boring, weird, stupid, perverse French film. But what else is new for France.

YMS liked it anyway.

>finally found it on reddit
>reddit's down

What would acting like you're masterbating look like?

Oh no what a tragedy

Moonrise Kingdom

>used string shot
>its not very effective

>What would acting like you're masterbating look like?

>partial_asian.webm

this is pure kino

Why? So you can insert yourself into the movie?

>>partial_asian.webm

ORLY?

>Her father isPuerto Ricanand her mother isIrish–English.[3][8]She was raisedRoman Catholic.[9]Plaza has stated: "I was like the only diverse kid in my high school, and I'm half-Puerto Rican. But yeah, I have a huge family and tons of cousins in Puerto Rico."

I don't have money for front gate tickets this year, and I don't know anything else

found the pedophile

>>>/reddit/

>MY DATE
>WITH THE PRESIDENTS DAUGHTER
>YEAH
>MY DATE
>WITH HER
Those commercials would come on all the fucking time

Just because you couldn't doesn't mean other teens don't fall in love. Stop trying to project your personal life onto what's possible.

This

The one I never had

this or

wtf why is he cumming out of his eyes

what's the painting on the wall supposed to be?

this

tfw this world won't exist again until after the race war

Best Unrated movie ever made. Prove me wrong

it's just some old picture of a fat autist posing really awkwardly in dress clothes, probably before some sort of school function

i think it was some tripfaggot from Sup Forums

Flirting and The Year My Voice Broke.

fucked me up as a kid, to the point i dont have friends because if i did id lose them at some point
;_;

Great movie.

>that ending
The movie was shit, but godDAMN that was a weird boner

>you'll never be 15 and in love
>lying on the grass on a warm summer night, watching the stars, carelessly chatting
>not worrying about rent, bills, student loans
>only worry in life is how you're gonna cheat on that history test on monday
>you'll never take a young, tight, hot-bodied girls virginity, pulling out to cum all over her back and have her look in your eyes and say "I love you"
>you'll never have a girl around every day after school, pretend to be doing homework together, but instead just fuck like rabbits
>you're in your 20's now
>gotta get a good job
>gotta be a serious man now
>all the good ones are taken
>maybe a nice girl will eventually settle with you
>they have already felt all those new exciting feelings before, and are usually jaded and bitter
>you missed what it feels like to have not a care in the world other than making your girl happy
>it's too late to go back now
>you have missed out on teenage love

how does she looks so attractive and young at her age