I support President Obama and I'm with her

I support President Obama and I'm with her.

Dump Trump.

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1468530505508.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The bump is coming and Trump will be stumped.
in4b - shill

>One post man

Our convention will top theirs just like the last two cycles.

Can't you see how non-charismatic, old looking, wrinkled and weak she is? Do you even understand what a President is and has to do?

This convention is the worst crap reality TV I've ever seen.

Go suck Scott Baio's dick faggot.

This meant for This

Hillary is very weak physically and has a rather weak personality. She's no Thatcher. Can you imagine Hillary dealing with Iran and Putin?
She's probably the weakest looking presidential candidate ever. Prove me wrong.

Trump couldn't point either of those countries out on a map that was labled.

Your candidate.

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1468530505508.webm

She is experienced and tested. She is the most qualified candidate for the presidency since Woodrow Wilson.

Is this a point? Trump is a rather shitty candidate policy wise, but he exudes energy despite his age. He seems like he has the energy of a young man. His charisma can unite the US under one presidency. He's very assertive too. Putin would look down on Hillary from second one. She gives memorized speeches using weak rhetoric and weak body language. She really has not the physique du role to be the most powerful woman on the planet. Again prove me wrong.

Were the kiwi who slams shil threads with dead muzzies

some of you are allright but dont vote for shillary

>tested

Thats a really weird way of saying;
>An olympic sprinter with IBS doesnt have as shitty of a track record as her.

Shit. I've been baited.

Hell yeah

Now that's what I'm talkin about.

Yea really looking forward to see all the mother's of the dindu nuffins

I'm beyond triggered by this post, I just destroyed my computer, trashed my room, and then went upstairs and yelled at my mom. I'm furious. You made me so mad

I will petition congress to revoke the right of anyone on government assistance under retirement age that is not a veteran to have their voting rights removed until late further accomplishment of becoming a productive member of society.

wtf I hate trump now