What are some films where things go south very quickly?

What are some films where things go south very quickly?

Other urls found in this thread:

pbs.org/wgbh/frontline/film/secret-state-of-north-korea/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Threads and Where the Wind Blows

only god forgives

>YFW FATBOY NUKES BEIJING

JUST AS PLANNED :^)

WWIII breaks out

Side A:
>The United States
>Britain
>Australia
>China
>Malaysia
>Japan
>South Korea

Side B:
>North Korea

Who wins?

Contagion

The Democratic party in 2020

Best Korea only pretends to be a poorly governed, starving nation without the means to deliver on any of their threats. I heard they actually have working mechs capable of delivering tactical nuclear strikes anywhere in the world.

The Guest

Yeah, but America has almost finished its "Les Enfants Terribles" project to combat those mechs.

North Korea also has that Forerunner Dreadnought ready to deploy

THEY SURE AS HELL CAN HIT CHINA LMAO

THEY PROBABLY USED SLAVE LABOR SINCE THE 80S TO TUNNEL UNDER TO BEIJING AND HAVE A NUKE BURIED THERE READY FOR CHEETO FINGERS TO SMASH THE BUTTON

This
I don't know how to say Threads in Korean

i'm so sick of these bitch ass threats

BORING

let em fly

Does anyone have the Sup Forums picture of japan getting BTFO by korea?

That is dope af

million ways to die in the west

I'm honestly shocked at the current state of this website. Yeah, we made racist jokes sometimes, but it was all fun, right? At the end of the day, we all voted for Obama, we all supported gay marriage, and we all opposed racist conservative christians. But now? Our entire fucking site is subverted because of fucking nazis.

The internet is OUR platform. the LIBERAL platform. Racism, sexism, misogyny, were all confirmed to be left in the past because millenials are the most left-wing generation of all time. So why in the FUCK, do we still have to deal with nazis IN TWENTY-FUCKING-SEVENTEEN? Despite how much you wanna cry about how it's just a conspiracy and a boogeyman, Russian hackers ARE real, and this site is proof. We went from one of the most liberal sites in the world to supporting Orange Fucking Hitler? Nah, that's not normal progression because people only get more liberal with age, just like how you get smarter with age.

Threads like these just show that we need MUCH more strict moderation around here. I'm sick of all of this shit. Fuck Nazis, Fuck Fascists, Fuck Hitler, Fuck Trumpf, Fuck White Pride, and FUCK REPUBLICANS. Just fucking nuke this site already.

THAT WENT SOUTH SO FAST
OHHH

nigger

based trump

Is this the rebirth of a lowkey old meme?

ITS A COMPLETE DEATH TRAP FALLING APART SINCE DAY 1, THEY FINALLY ADDED CLADDING JUST TO COVER UP THEIR ENGINEERING INCOMPETENCE

BUT EVEN THEY CAN PULL OFF HITTING THEIR NEIGHBOR BEIJING WITH A NUKE OR TWO

ASIANS ALL HATE EACHOTHER, AN INTER-ASIAN BETRAYAL IS EASY TO SPARK OFF SOME NUKES
>XI, YOU DISRESPEC MY FAMIRY!

Winged Migration.
It is about birds.

don't over do it just yet

Only chance Korea has is getting China to hate the US

That's a pretty easy win for us

Genuinely shocked it took this long

>threatening literally the only country keeping superpowers from erasing your country from the map

Would someone just launch a nuke or something? I don't care if my town gets blown away. I just want someone to fucking whip it out already.

Oh man he has a God complex doesn't he? Hopefully he gets a few nukes on China to reduce their population a bit before NK gets wiped from existence.

I think whites hate each other more.

t. Sup Forums & Sup Forums

Dawn of the Dead (2004 remake) and Reign of Fire (dragon flick) both start out cheerily enough, but immediately descend into post-apocalypse, survival mode, etc.

LOL. I literally just did a homework assignment on NK. Have fun watching this and being WRONG.
pbs.org/wgbh/frontline/film/secret-state-of-north-korea/

This has to instantly result in a military pimp slap from china, there is absolutely no way you let your bitch run her mouth like this and get away with it.

THATS A CIVILIZED WESTERN WHITE PPL HATE, PILOTS SHOT DOWN IN WW1 WERE TREATED TO LAVISH DINNERS BY THE OTHER SIDE

ASIANS HAVE NO SOULS OR VALUE FOR HUMAN LIFE, THEY'LL NUKE AND NOT GIVE A FUCK, CAN TOTALLY SEE IT HAPPENING

north korea is proof you can semi-successfully govern a country on bath salts

I wonder how many Best Koreans died building that thing.

everybody hates each other. I don't think there was a year without war since humans appeared on this planet.

If it does kick off what are the chances they actually land something in south korea or japan before they get hit themselves?

>PILOTS SHOT DOWN IN WW1 WERE TREATED TO LAVISH DINNERS BY THE OTHER SIDE

that was just aristocracy sucking each other's dicks. Everyone else got gassed and had their feet gnawed on by rats.

Probably be fired at the carrier group we have headed over there.
And then we be like whoops when the defense cannons airburst it over china.

>tfw people believed he had a 1% chance to win
It won't feel as amazing in 2020, but almost

North Korea is always threatening to do shit

Either do it or don't pussies

A GOOD BAROMETER IS POW TREATMENT

IN EUROPE IT MOSTLY HELD TO THE GENEVA CONVENTION, IN EVERY WAR IN ASIA ITS A HORRIFIC INHUMAN SHITSHOW

THERES NO DEFENDING IT, ASIA IS LIKE AN INSECTIOID PLANET THAT NEEDS TO BE GLASSED

Not very. If I were Kim I'd wait a few months for shit to die down, then let them fly. His staff would kill him before he actually did it, though. They obey him because they are living the high life (by nork standards), but the second he threatens that they'll remove him from power.

What's likely going to happen:
>Kim gets killed/turned over to Beijing by his command staff
>NK becomes part of China (or divided between China and SK)
>ex-NK elite squabble over leadership for decades

It's a shame though because the outrage and grief over Kim nuking something would probably bring the global community closer together, which God knows we need right now.

>BE MY FRIEND OR I WILL HURT YOU

Wow, it's like north korea is governed by toddlers.

>tfw if he did go nuts and let the nukes fly we get full 4k HD treatment to a Desert Storm tier assraping

>supported gay marriage
No fag only you

This, it's why I'm an alabama nigger now. I was betrayed by Obama, he originally was against gay marriage.

USS Constitution can still solo north korea

whats that movie where the guys go to vegas for a bucks night, but then a hooker dies on a towel hook and everything goes to shit from there?

i cant remember who starred..

This a pasta now? Or is it just going to be?

>N Korea only exists because China saved them
>even then it was only to save their own asses a war

What possible reason would China have to side with NK? We have no intention of fighting China, and our economies are directly tied.

NK is a buffer state between them and tens of thousands of US soldiers stationed in the south, a united Korea would mean a more powerful regional rival and the possibility of millions of NK refugees flooding into China which they don't want.

That was never a meme here, garbage lad. It's time to fuck off.