>2016
>Not installing HD + infrared night vision cameras air gapped all over your house and property recording 24/7

It's like you actually want to have to leave your basement when you hear spooky noises outside your house.

Other urls found in this thread:

insecam.org/en/bynew/
youtube.com/watch?v=KdcqVrVii2I
ebay.com.au/itm/222026541081?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I've actually set up a few of these for small business owners and have a few of my own. I can recommend some easy setups for noobs.

What brand do you recommend? I like Annke.

For a techincally savvy homeowner or small business owner: Flir

If law enforcement see this, they immediately assume you're a drug dealer. Normal, law-abiding people don't install these things.

In my area there's been massive amounts of break-ins.

This is the dumbest thing I've ever heard.

Who gives a shit what they assume? They can assume whatever they want, doesn't mean they can do shit about it without evidence or a warrant.

So what? Normal law abiding people have the right to install cameras on their property. If cops don't like it then too bad.

Who ever said law enforcement is smart

Cops actually recommend installing cameras if there's an increase in crime in your neighborhood. Recordings become evidence.

Its not 1995 faggot, the cops dont care anymore because drug dealers dont operate as they have in the past

Who even fucking needs to set them up? Cameras on there own are deterrents.

BAN ALL ASSAULT CAMERAS.

Is air-gapping a lot like anal gaping?

aka lorex

We got 6 of them, accessable through a portable touchscren.
We also installed fences and presence dector triggered searchlights.

Whe made this decision when we heard that gypies were in town.

>my flag
rich people have these all over their house, and the morons leave remote access on (or more specifically whatever company installed it, so they can look in)

I'm just repeating what I saw on a drug dealing documentary focused from the law enforcement side. The cop specifically said that no law abiding citzens install security cameras on their home property, but every time they were raiding a dealers house, they always had surveillance cameras.
It's like having a car with 24 inch rims. Sure it's legal, but it's incriminating and makes you look like a drug dealer/criminal.

I have 4 large doggies that tend to get bitty if I'm not around. I'd much rather have them as a preemptive dindu deterrence, then having the joy of watching all my shit get stolen live on jewbook

>*bity

Just make sure to put a password on them

insecam.org/en/bynew/

It's basically for security reasons. My system can be connected to the internet for remote browser or smart phone viewing. But I don't connect it to the internet, hence "air gapped".

Nice, I'm considering an electromagnetic motion detector connected to search lights for where cables won't be able to reach. Or possible even a self-contained unit that records with motion onto a memory card.

Whose skellington is that?

>2016
>Not having 30 foot concrete wall around your house
>Not having moat
>Barbed wire
>Armed guard towers with snipers

Passwords can be bruteforced, or the software could be backdoored. It's best to just not have it connected to the internet at all.

jamal get off the warden's computer.

When you are watching vicious muslims breach your defenses on 6 HD screens as you cry, remember this meme and all those jokes you made

>be american
>get shot

You dug your grave. Now lay in it.

>not having your Mexican neighbor pay for (and build) your wall.

Low energy as fuck

>hiring mercenaries
>not being your own sniper

>Whose skellington is that?
From a deer I shot, my brother-in-law is a butcher, he skinned it and got the good cuts of meat out, then I threw the rest of the carcass to the dog They were in heaven for weeks chewing that thing

All you need is a moat to repel dindus.

I own an German made Ar-15 (Hera Arms) A Glock-17 and an SKS and several other guns (who are not as helpful for such scenarios but still, like a g96/11 or a Mosin m44)

But nice try, you tried to cuck the wrong German in this trhead bro

Yeah, and something that alarms you when you are sleeping so you can take the right measures.

Are houses in Australia like American houses (wood) or European houses (stone)?

Mainly like cardboard American houses.

>Armed guard towers with snipers
A have one thing better Shade 'the kebobinator' dog. This dog will attack anyone that is brown, or walks with a limp, or wears a uniform, or just is generally shifty. She's got the most sensitive fear-o-meter I've ever come accross

Well that would suck if you get attacked with guns I guess since they would most likely penetrate any walls and it is easily set on fire..

The problem with such houses is that a secure door barely makes any sense since you could just make a hole in the walls with an axe or something so I would not invest in such things at all and focus on surveillance and a proper escape/defense plan

>tfw no Castle Wolfenstein fortress like this German bro

Air-gapped is the only way to go
Check out fucking insecam

>germans literally in the stone age
Have fun in an earthquake, you mason shill.

>one of the camera you got isn't working
>it wasn't a camera
>but it wanted you think it was

Security alarm/camera business owner here. You should have security in layers. Cameras for recording, alarm for notification, dog for insurance and deterrent, and guns for worst case scenarios. I sleep like a fucking baby and I'm one of the paranoid people I know.

>since you could just make a hole in the walls with an axe or something
You've bought to much into the memes. Exterior walls have sturdy siding, sometimes made of concrete, thick insulation and sheet rock you'd have to go through. You can definitely shoot through it, but it might alter the course of the bullet and/or reduce its velocity pretty substantially.

>hurr durr I talk about foreign countries despite being a fucking Leaf loser

t. Trudeauist Fuck

We got 1 foot thick walls in our house here, in some areas in Bavaria the average thickness of walls is about 2 feet to 1 yard. They are literally fortresses if you manage to defend the windows or barricade them.

>2016
>Not having a small army of armed autonomous drones

Security meshnet how?

The exterior of my house is literal brick and concrete

but you turkish intellectuals know so much apparently

Fuck I thought you guys would be more into security. We have big dogs, guns, cameras all around the property on wifi, locked tall fence and aluminum roll shutters on every window. I thought this shit would be standard for those who could. Honesty I love how it feels to be at home.

Maybe, but I think we can all agree that if you have to seek cover a stonewall is preferable to a wooden wall, right?

Congratulations unicorn, take as many of em down with you as you can when you hear ALLAHU ACKBAR at your wall

Stay based Hans.

Careful, Hans, saying the f word might get you arrested for hate speech again.

Nice anecdotal evidence there Jamal, still the majority of American houses is made out of wood or plastic.

Why do you bitch about it, ist just a reality one has to have in mind when planning such things.

>Not having a small army of armed autonomous drones
>current year+5
>just finished install completely autonomous gun turrets and networked hunter killer drones
>watching electric jew comfy with popcorn
>screen go es red SKYNET HAS GONE LIVE
> own house shreds you
Fug

Well the chances of that happening would be very small, its more likely to get invaded by a rape gang of gypies or niggers/drug addicts/or east european professional robbers.

But if they pick my house they picked the wrong house.

Did any of you watch the movie "The Collector"?

I try man, unfortunately it seems that Germans like me are dying out even thoug I am just 24.

Plz dont report it to merkel plzz. :'(

Am I autistic if I recognize that particular gun in your pic as being from Fallout: New Vegas?

Same reason you guys bitch when we mention ficki ficki

youtube.com/watch?v=KdcqVrVii2I

That song was actually pretty good.

>Canadian
>Doesn't know how to make his house great again

>Having Mexican neighbors in the first place
>Claims to be high energy

>security isn't free
>someone is gotta earn the dough

kek. Or a job posting outside. "We're hiring."

>Not having both
>Thinking BIG Canadian friend.

Yeah I saw both Collectors, great horror movies, wicked use of traps.

Yes, because the gun existed before Fallout did.

I guess he means the depiction, because as an American not to know how an 1911 looks would be a reason for suicide.

I mean that specific in-game model, texture work and all.

I'm no commie, so of course I recognize it as being some sort of 1911 variant. I'm offended that you would suggest otherwise to a fellow American.

Glad to see a Germanbro who can appreciate the better parts of American music.

Well shit, you beat me to it. Thanks for having my back.

Sorry. I'm too used to seeing a lot of stupid shit like attributing an age old concept to some video game/movie that released last year.

My biggest fear are ayy lmaos and skinwalkers.
I have been too long on /k/ and /x/.

Recommend me a good noob setup of 3 cameras senpai.

What I really like is Ted Nugent and ZZ Top, they rock.

lol ;-D

Accept it

ebay.com.au/itm/222026541081?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

As someone who worked for FLIR, do not buy Lorex products, only go for FLIR. You can get them through installers or through B&H if you don't want an installer. Lorex is bottom tier dogshit along with Swann, Nightowl and Q-See. The boxes break after a few months, the cameras a little longer. FLIR and other industrial grade/military grade systems are the only ones worth buying.

My stuff is Swann, I know it may be shit tier comparatively but the whole 4 camera wifi sytem was like 400$ and it is great for my use at home.

I do, but I'll also be innawoods around Churchill,
let those robo-fucks come at me, they better be nuclear powered because battery powered anything is useless in this kind of cold, also it comes with kickass fortifications.
Also it's know as the Polar Bear Capital of the World
>pic bug-out bunker in churchill