Is there "weird shit" that goes on behind the scenes in Hollywood?

Is there "weird shit" that goes on behind the scenes in Hollywood?

Other urls found in this thread:

steemit.com/pizzagate/@rebelskum/james-alefantis-once-public-instagram-jimmycomet-now-preserved-on-steemit-blockchain
twitter.com/AnonBabble

pool parties

THIS JUST IN: PEOPLE IN ARTISTIC PROFESSIONS LIKE WEIRD 2DEEP4U SHIT

>HEY EVERYONE! LOOK AT THIS READILY AVAILABLE PICTURE!
>WHAT SECRETS HOLLYWOOD HAS!!

fucking retards

what are you trying to hide?

I can tell you right now, our boy here was NOT happy about this circling the internet.

This is just what bored rich people do.

Hand jobs

nothing, that's why they caplock and act like tards

>it's a conspiracy!!!
>*agrees to TOS without reading*

Two shekels have been deposited into your account Mr. Goldstein. Thanks for your contribution

>that guy in red

THEY'RE TAKING A PICTURE HUGH HIDE YOUR FUCKING FACE

literally all of it is 2deep4u art

Why does a kid at an artshow such a sinister thing? Because there's a naked lady in the pool?

Go ahead and call me a shill/pedo/whatever and """"Art show"""" etc but you idiots jump to conclusions way too fast

>READILY AVAILABLE PICTURE!
What did he mean by this

Real Zionist detected.

Well you obviously haven't got kids than have you you fucking imbecile.

>amerifats are afraid of nudity

Remember that pizza place that had a pedo sex dungeon? Good times

this, fake corpses in shows and movies always look like plastic but somehow these guys got the real look down to a t. again it's just art and nothing to worry about just ignore it

Real globalist detected.

>You will never lay in a tub of molasses for hours while women look at your erect nipples
WHY
EVEN
LIVE

Oh, Alex, it really is you, then.

What do you mean by weird shit?

>naked girl full of chocolate
>ultra dimensional pedophile vampires!

conservacucks would shit their pants if they went to yurop.

what does this even mean

or if they read about any subversive art movements past 1945

Alex please.

they let it out on purpose so there's nothing bad about it

> Hugh

NO!...NNNNNNO!....no
They've black mailed every celebrity haven't they? (With the whole pedo leverage)

Yeah that pizza guy was innocent as fuck.

steemit.com/pizzagate/@rebelskum/james-alefantis-once-public-instagram-jimmycomet-now-preserved-on-steemit-blockchain

GIMME THE TITUS

>They've black mailed every celebrity haven't they?
Pretty much, that's how the system operates.

it's anthony fucking hopkins though

shit I'd let him fuck my daughter in the ass

also the girl is obviously having fun, they must have given her all sorts of drugs and expensive snack

she's going to be 16 this year

>also the girl is obviously having fun
Looks like a fucking riot :^)

Dude hugh likes boipucci. No blackmail needed.

>implying you wouldn't be attracted to his magnetic hollywood star aura too

>mfw actors and actresses hove and pull giant centipedes out of their assholes and feed them to starving children beneath their million dollar home

It's just a continuation of literal decades of rightwing moralizing, now joined by cohorts of dropouts

Whos the one dude that bought an island, and has a black and white Holstein cow statue that gets moved to a different place on the island every week.

Hes either trolling the fuck out of the paparazzi, or hes doing some serious cow worshiping on the weekends.

Hiding in plain sight.

Pretty much this. There are celebrities out there that enjoy "Pizza." They go to established Pizza Parlors.

>See Eyes Wide Shut
>See Voat
>See Cripple who did it for free
Replace with children.

Epstein

Now realize that this is why every single part of the establishment has dogpiled Trump:
They have nothing on him except what they fabricate.

>They have nothing on him
Well how is Epstein or Clinton for that matter not behind bars yet?
You can gauranfuckingtee (((they've))) got something on our little orange buddy.

They could just be threatening his family.

Is that the Marina Abramovic thing?

She had an exhibition in my city a few years go, total pretentious guff for middle class pseudo intellectuals
The fact that this was used as evidence for pizza gate is so unbeliveably retarded

>A boy? Seeing a NUDE WOMAN???? I NEVER!!

fucking Americans

>Le pizzagate maymay

End your own life

>Kike instantly spergs out

Exactly what they wanted

>they have nothing on them

No, they've got tons of shit on him. That's why they're using him as their """"""anti-establishment"""'"' puppet

A lot of the conspiracy shit is bull, but systematic child rape and abuse does occur in Hollywood. Look at Judy Garland, she was practically fucking tortured.

>Look at Judy Garland, she was practically fucking tortured.

elaborate?

do you think he did them?

Look it up. It was the 30s and MGM viewed her as a star. They worked her around the clock and fed her drugs to keep up. (Mickey Rooney denies this). They also forced diets on her to keep an image, like plain soup and lettuce or tobacco. It kept up like this until she attempted suicide. MGM let her go.

Eventually, she came back to stage and TV, nailing a gig on CBS. But they foolishly wanted her show to compete against Bonanza, only one of the biggest shows of all time. Her show got cancelled and eventually she ODed.

how is that different from eating sushi from a naked girls body

rich people are just so rich they do literally ridiculous shit with their money

>art

I'll watch you user

Having kids makes you an irrational idiot?
Its a 2deep4u postmodernist art show with chocolate drizzled over nude models. Japan does something similar with models with cooled skin and serves sushi on them. Its one of those extravagant rich person things. Somewhere along the line, people on the internet came up with a fantasy that they were performing actual human sacrifice and somehow involving kids.
What's worse, it actually turns attention away from real hollywood sex abuses by casting it in such an insane light that nobody would believe the real thing by association.
This shit is pushed by the same people who thought rock music was satanically possessing kids back in the 80's. And some poor redneck loser is in prison now because he bit the bait and held a pizza place at gunpoint because he thought they had a sex dungeon in their basement. Turns out they didn't have a basement at all. Oops.

Too late, Sup Forums and other bastions of faggotry already gave her more fame and publicity than she could have ever dreamed of in the past. lmao

It's Anthony Hopkins so I ain't even mad, we should only be so lucky to be in our 70's and having qt grills cuddling in our arms.

Nigga are You not seeing the weird shit Going on in front of the scenes

you won't trick me shlomo

The sushi thing is fetishism, but when you look at the details of spirit cooking, its obviously not an art exhibit.

Whether you and I believe in it or not, THEY believe they're doing occult shit with blood and semen, and I'm not quite secular enough that I don't take a dim view of satanists.

>Sup Forums and other bastions of faggotry already gave her more fame and publicity than she could have ever dreamed of in the past
You have no idea who she is, do you?
She was a well established artist before moot was even born.

Kill yourself, seriously.

>in front of the scenes
Exactly, they're so fucking bold they believe themselves to be untouchable.
Problem is, when the eventual, undeniable evidence is finally brought to light it's all these Hollywood bottom feeders that will be thrown to the lions first.

that's robert downey jr you circled there m8

Kek

Nothing to see here folks why are you trusting fake news haha
but in all seriousness nothing to see here folks you don't want to be a conspiracy theorist haha right?

Unironically this.

theres literally like 200 people there and it's out in the open

you alt-right kids are literally more gullible than the liberals

>(((Artistic Professions)))

>)))
Why do retards do this?

To imply Jewishness

>I would rather believe in theatrical conspiracies than investigate actual cases of child abuse in Hollywood and the government
You faggots ruin everything. When some actual pedophiles get exposed people will think it's another cry wolf because of pizzagate autists

What is "pizzagate"?
Red pill me user.