Who is the better king?

who is the better king?

What was Aragorn's tax policy?

What did Jon do with the little baby Others in their little baby craddles?

I can't answer your question until you answer mine.

Thrones is just another Lord of the Rings wannabe but with more sex and violence to make people think it is deep.

they were both weak, sentimental faggots

Robb Stark

delet this thread nao

i have to agree that stannis was better than both of them.

aragorn

>taking up with a FOREIGN WHORE
>better king

top zozzles

rob was a joke given a title because of his father. the young wolf would have been a good banner man, he was too stupid to be king.

Uh what? How was Stannis any good. He was a weak minded fag who let a woman control his every action. And made him betray and kill family all because he was brainwashed.

Not to mention delusional religionfag

Aragon is 198 cm tall, has the strength of 3 men, and has lifetimes of experience in battle

I'm pretty sure he could crush the manlet like he was nothing

If you had been shit on your whole life and someone came along and started making things happen for you, you would probably be pretty inclined to listen to them.

That still doesnt mean he was a good king or a strong person

he was strong and stern. there is no use in a daughter. he had no sons, with sons he would have been a greater man.

he had religion the way king alfred the great had religion, it is a crutch for some men, an iron rod for others.

He destroyed the Lannisters, fuckhead

Are they serious? They must be running out of ideas. Aragorn is on a whole different level

"most of those lords are lucky i don't hang them for treason sir davos. hard truths cut both ways"

by far the most pragmatic of all the kings.

who could compete?
Robb >no he fucked a foreign whore
Joffery >no the mad kid was destined to die
balon > should have stayed quiet on his island
Renly > had a rainbow guard and was a twink

all hail king stannis

then who rules in kingslanding? you fuckhead.

Best king has arrived