Why here a lot of chinese hating japan and america with america or japan flag

why here a lot of chinese hating japan and america with america or japan flag.

chinese are totally disgusting,

82131334 82131458

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qB-Fgehi0vc
youtube.com/watch?v=sxJ9TBMoAL4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

dang that's actually quite impressive how you figured i was chinese

xibots

Thank you Japs.

I'm gook

stop making autistic threads and go seek medical help.

t.zainichi

I have lived in China for about 2 years.
China is really wide, and many people become addictive once they go to China.
Perhaps they do not know for those who have only been to big cities such as Beijing, Hong Kong, Shanghai, etc. on business trips and business ....

Interestingly, in Japan, it seems that such a bad mood of China is the topic on the net,
Indeed I am surprised that there are many Japanese who love China.

People who are Japanese and like China are amazed that many people are familiar with Chinese history and Chinese pronunciation.
There are things interesting that Chinese friends often say to me.

that is,

"In the world, there is no ethnic group who knows Chinese better than Japanese people."

In other words, he says, "It is the current Japanese who knows more about China than ordinary Chinese people."

In such Japan, there are also feeling that it is taboo to praise China and Korea.
In that sense, the current atmosphere like this may be similar to the feeling that Koreans can not praise Japan in Korea.

I hate Chinese government system.
But I don't hate Chinese people.

Japanese people who have never been to China saw news programs created by Japanese television stations, "I think Japanese people are hated by the Chinese people!"

A riot in China accompanying the "nationalization of the Senkaku Islands" that occurred in August 2012, which we do not want to recall most.

Although it is slightly confusing,

In September 7, 2010, a Chinese fishing boat collides at the Senkaku Islands. The criticism against the Democratic Party's administration of Japanese citizens has increased due to the fact that this video is not made public.

In August 2012, an incident occurs where Hong Kong activists land on the Senkaku Islands.

On September 11, 2012, the three islands of the Senkaku Islands, which had been private until then, are bought by the Japanese government for 2.05 billion yen and nationalized.

Roughly there is such a flow.
In response, China demonstrated frequent demonstrations.

youtube.com/watch?v=qB-Fgehi0vc

Some wondered, "Why do they destroy cars of people you do not know so much, or attack Japanese affiliated companies?"
I think that there will be no time when Japanese living in China is so dangerous.
From the point that the whole country was wrapped up in such anger.

However, on the other hand, it is also true that almost all riots did not happen in familiar cities such as Dalian who had benefited from Japanese companies or experienced Japanese age.

The place where the demonstration was terrible was the inland region of China where the poverty is intense.
I think that this movie is probably Sichuan Province.

"The Chinese people protested the government that they disguised their dissatisfaction as anti-Japanese."
There is such a view.

Han Chinese native of Inner Mongolia who are my friends and have studied abroad in Japan,
"I do not know that the Senkaku islands are things of China or Japan thoroughly, but even if China is not my own thing, China always takes it, because it is a Han people."
He told me.

In other words, he came to Japan and saw Japanese society,
He understands the difference between Japan and China well.
"Chinese people and Japanese people have different ideas at all."
"In China, it was a history of competition, and Japan was a fusion history."
He taught me such a thing.

And what is common to those who praise Japan,
They are the middle class ~ wealthy.
They usually trust the quality of Japanese products,
It is also a layer seeking real information.

Certainly, while riding a long-distance bus in China, there are many times that I was envious and praised about Japan.
Also at the Internet cafe "I am Japanese," show me "Passport show me! I love you!" There was also a girl who kissed my passport.

Actually traveling in each city of China,
I have never been discriminated against because I am a Japanese, other than the elderly who seemed not to receive education, some of whom I had stayed in.

you stupid , Chinese are using VPN

>you stupid , Chinese are using VPN

by the way,I'm a Chinese in China LoL

In the case of Chinese, rather than hating Japanese,
They hate the Japanese government.

In the case of Koreans, they tend to be emotional,
It is their unity that Korean society as a whole does not like Japan.

In contrast to Korea, China has a huge land area,
About 90% are Han Chinese, but there are over 50 ethnic groups.

In other words, it is said that people feel different ways of touching China.

Because there are Koreans in China, there are many Chinese who insist that "Korean is Chinese language!"

So, the Chinese do not like the Japanese people.
Also, the higher their educational level, the more the content of the stories heard from their parents will change, so there are many people who have a sense of familiarity with Japan.

It is important to note that,
Young people who are not working and people of the poor are patriotic and hate Japan.
Normally, the Chinese who is being chased by work has no time to hate Japan.

In this regard, people who are busy in Japan may not be interested in news from China or Korea.

It is often said from old days.
"Poverty, when you become a leisure person you begin to involve politics."
This may be common to all around the world.

啥梯子啊

蓝灯

Why do some Japanese people get addicted to China?
I am also one who is addicted to China,
Speaking of "Why are you hooked?",
Anyway the Chinese are gentle.
There are many people who are straightforward to Japanese, who can be kind to directly without being shy.
And they are unpretentious.

When I live in a small island country called Japan,
As soon as I went to China, I feel relieved.
Once you visit China, you can experience various areas freely because the country is large and there are many large cities.
In that sense, I think that China has a feeling that is completely different from Japan.

China is also diversified than Japan.
At first glance, when I am watching China from Japan, I think that "China is language controlled?"
While talking to local people, I know quite a lot of things and tell it to me.

On the contrary, when I am in China, I even think that "Japanese are being controlled in speech?"
This is mysterious.

Although it became a little long,

The real reason the Chinese hate Japan is,
In other words, it is planting by education, there are not many people who hate modern Japanese directly.

They themselves are full of work and their lives, they can not afford to attack the Japanese.
When I shared it with FB, I got a comment from a 70-year-old Japanese living in Shanghai.
"To start talking about politics when you are free" is the truth.
I have confidence that I have never been hated by Chinese people.
Like the everyday "Senkaku problem" we are fighting around the enemy as a whole.
They will eat with them at noontime and they are worried if I do not go to the square in the evening. (The call comes to the smartphone.)

The house that I am living in is a five-person house tenement (shared life) with me, but one of young people (26 years old) of a maintenance company of the subway is mixed in this house.

He was participating in a protest demonstration to Japan.
Since he wanted to reflect on television, he intended to join the Japanese department store raid and Japanese car raid, but he seems to have retreated immediately because it is not interesting because it is high competition rate to be shown on television and it can not go to the front. "

Old man in convenience store management about 70 years old I met in Shenyang

To talk with a 69-year old grandfather of a convenience store of private management.

He said "Many Chinese like Japanese people".
I did not know whether he is Korean or Han Chinese,
His Japanese was quite fluent.
It was a feeling that I used it for the first time in a long time ....
"What has passed in the past is that young people are longing for Japanese technology and modern things"

"That old man said.

youtube.com/watch?v=sxJ9TBMoAL4

01. Nameless overseas
China is focusing on infrastructure. If you say Africa or India, you can see how beautiful China is.

02. Nameless overseas
Why is not the evaluation of this video good? Jealous of the development of China?

03. Nameless abroad (Chinese)
I am a Chinese girl, why is the evaluation of this movie low? Why do you dislike China? Perhaps, it seems that many of those who watch this video are surprised by this white man caught by this title, and heard from this white man a good part of China that I do not want to hear.

04. Nameless overseas
Shenzhen is a big city. The scale is completely different.

05. Nameless overseas
I currently live in Chengdu, China, but the Chinese which was hailed in the United States is dirty! ! I noticed that I am wrong. Although it is dirty indeed, it is not as bad as reported in the media. There are also quite a few areas where China is advancing. For example, recycling. When I live in China, I also feel that the future will be bright.
06. Nameless abroad (Canadian)
It's a wonderful video. I am also a Canadian who came to China three years ago. At first, China absolutely goes! I thought it was a stereotype Canadian. At first I was planning to go to South Korea. But eventually I came to China and now I have little feeling I want to return to Canada. As this video conveys, China which the stereotype American thinks is far from China which actually feels living.

07. Nameless overseas
Why is everyone jealous of China? It's not good for this video! Looking at the mark makes me think so.

08. Nameless overseas
What I felt from this video is that you are a poor woman.

09. Nameless overseas
Well, I think the word "future" is going to match.

10. Nameless overseas
Night scenery and insanely beautiful! !

Read your posts japan, glad you like their culture. Sort of want to go for some reason even though I hate smog and pollution and even big cities in general, mostly

China town is everywhere and also that one jap chinese who hangs out in /sino/