Why aren't we helping him get his show back?

Remember this? Remember how it made you feel?

You want more of this, don't you? You want to fucking laugh again, don't you? So what the fuck is wrong with you people? You claim to like MDE but you won't lift a finger to get it back on the air?

So all you fuckers ever do is talk but you won't even voice your support for shows you love. Basically wasting space and air, day after day.

Yeah good job, cucks. Give yourselves a pat on the back on being completely fucking useless.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WWFaG_7RySI
i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/001/224/679/66b.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

who?

HEALTH

Nu-Sup Forums is filled with SJWs who get furious at Sup Forums.

get a real job, sammy

which one of you marxist faggots did this
it was probably sam

It was a terrible show that was only funny to those who REALLY wanted to be funny. Everyone else saw it for what it was; a waste of time.

sam, there was once a time when id support this but you burned too many bridges to save yourself here

if it really is you as OP then what the hell is your plan to revive your work? i doubt there really is one

Everything is a waste of time.

PLEASE MR HEIDECKER GIVE ME MY SHOW BACK I'M BEGGING YOU

sam hyde simply isnt funny. hes just another milo who far right wingers clung to because they thought he might turn into a public mouthpiece for them. turns out theyre both pathetic cucks and now their 15 minutes are up

Except the love I feel for my bf ;)

ONLY WHEN YOU PAY MY ALIMONY! SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM

fuck outta here cuckboi. Sup Forums is Heidecker territory

was this part of his plan?

It'll never last one her starts taking his estro pills.

this is fucking disturbing

>Remember this? Remember how it made you feel?
>You want more of this, don't you? You want to fucking laugh again, don't you?
I never watched more than two minutes because it was a waste of time.

Sam, Sam, Sam. This is a cry for help.

Agreed. Do NOT repost this pic or even open it, it is FAKE NEWS perpetruated by the alt-reich.

I never watched this show because it's a waste of time.

I'm not a socially awkward 14 year old, so I don't care.

Agree, it was a sad attempt to rip off Tim and Eric

How can you watch Moms or his Mike Brown stand up and not find it funny?

Yeah I don't care because this show is a waste of time.

I was supposed to be the next big thing in comedy
I was supposed to be a star
Now I have no show or healthcare anymore and Trump has betrayed us
If you're reading this Tim, please forgive me, I was your biggest fan and didn't mean what I said.
Please oh God please I want my show back

Because it's racist garbage and a waste of time.

i thought it was a poor rip off of tim and eric desu. sam is a mess, he will be poor for the rest of his life.

That guy needs to snap out of his depression and take advantage of the groundswell that all these "free speech," right-wing rallies are getting. He could totally take advantage of it, he has enough goodwill built with shitheads like Gavin McInnis.

Imagine being this delusional

Daily reminder that sam fucked a tranny.

This show is just a waste of time. Racist garbage really. Tim and Eric is better.

Top kek little faggot. Donèt speak on my behalf with your manlet words. See you at the gym.

THIS!!! I'm honestly shocked at the current state of this website. Yeah, we made racist jokes sometimes, but it was all fun, right? At the end of the day, we all voted for Obama, we all supported gay marriage, and we all opposed racist conservative christians. But now? Our entire fucking site is subverted because of fucking nazis.

The internet is OUR platform. the LIBERAL platform. Racism, sexism, misogyny, were all confirmed to be left in the past because millenials are the most left-wing generation of all time. So why in the FUCK, do we still have to deal with nazis IN TWENTY-FUCKING-SEVENTEEN? Despite how much you wanna cry about how it's just a conspiracy and a boogeyman, Russian hackers ARE real, and this site is proof. We went from one of the most liberal sites in the world to supporting Orange Fucking Hitler? Nah, that's not normal progression because people only get more liberal with age, just like how you get smarter with age.

Threads like these just show that we need MUCH more strict moderation around here. I'm sick of all of this shit. Fuck Nazis, Fuck Fascists, Fuck Hitler, Fuck Trumpf, Fuck White Pride, and FUCK REPUBLICANS. Just fucking nuke this site already.

This show was OK but it was clearly a rip off of Tim and Eric, I think Tim Heidecker is way funnier personally

It's true though. Tim is /ourguy/ and is UNIVERSALLY lauded on Sup Forums. Sam Hyde is a cuck and a waste of time.

Tim Heidecker is MUCH more funny than Sam, who is just a waste of time.

>Timhipsters always thinking original is best

You have shit taste, my dude

> proven fake
> trying this hard to force it

I don't care because I don't watch TV

Are you a Modern Male Sup Forums?

Nah Tim is fucking hilarious and everyone here loves him. Sam got cucked, and he's just a waste of time.

>i-its fake guys i s-swear!
pathetic.

I don't care about this show because it's just a waste of time. Tim Heidecker on his new show is much more funny.

CN and Adult Swim have a track record of canceling good shows

if anything they should do a podcast

> shilled for hillary "topple the patriarchy" clinton
> actively campaigned for muh wimmins rights
> """""/our guy"""""

youtube.com/watch?v=WWFaG_7RySI

I don't give a fuck. He's just not funny, and his show is a waste of time.

Hey guys is Sam Hyde worth the time checking out? I always thought Tim Heidecker was way funnier to be honest

Racist alt-reich garbage has no place on Sup Forums. We're liberal, get used to it. Tim is funny and is /ourguy/.

No he's racist. Just a waste of time.

That's exactly what happened newfag. The mentally ill tranny was trying to garner attention to promote her camwhoring. Also sam is 6'5

This guy is such a big fucking waste of time

I got 4chanx, you samefagging is pathetic 2bh famalam

The lefties are the Nazis. They want mind control. You aren't allowed to express yourself or question anything with them. They want to take your freedom away. The lefties are weak.

Waste of time when you could be watching Tim Heidecker and Eric Wareheim.

it's sams word against a degenerate tranny with nothing to gain. hmmmh..

>you could be watching Tim Heidecker and Eric Wareheim.
Who?

Such an unfunny racist retard. No we're not gonna care because getting his """show""" back is a waste of time.

Get in here Timheads, this is OUR thread now.

Tim Heidecker, the most funny and original comedian of all time. Unlike Sam Hyde who is racist and panders to /POL.

Is that image real?

I like MDE because it's so random and I'm a random person. Is there anything similar I should check out?

I never watched more than two minutes because it was a waste of time.

>Remember this?
Painfully
>Remember how it made you feel?
Bored out of my mind
>You want more of this, don't you?
No.
>You want to fucking laugh again, don't you?
Yes, but MDE never made me laugh
>So what the fuck is wrong with you people?
Fuck you, Sam.
>You claim to like MDE but you won't lift a finger to get it back on the air?
Nobody claims to like MDE. At least not unironically. You, Sam, and a few Sup Forumsautists raiding Sup Forums and spamming threads when this shit was on doesn't equal real support. Also the only one who should lift a finger to get his show back is Sam himself.
>So all you fuckers ever do is talk but you won't even voice your support for shows you love.
See above. Nobody here talks positive about MDE except you, Sam, and a few underaged autists. Nobody supports your shit and nobody loves your shit.
>Basically wasting space and air, day after day.
Pretty good description of Sam Hydes existence.
>Yeah good job, cucks.
The only cuck here is you, Sam.
>Give yourselves a pat on the back on being completely fucking useless.
I am not useless. I have a well paying job and private health insurance.

Sam never bothered to deny it, everyone was pestering her for more details and she started blocking people. She actively shilled her camwhoring name, trannies are mentally ill attention whores, it shows how desperate you are to discredit some washed up comedian when you'd take anything he says as an absolute fact

Tim and Eric because it's much more funny and isn't racist /POL pandering garbage.

>Its a Sam desperately tries to shill his career back to life thread

Those McDonalds job applications wont file themselves Sambo

whats with all the same fagging?

>I am not useless. I have a well paying job and private health insurance.
And $4000 a month to pay to your wife, Tim

actually it shows how desperate YOU are to defend some washed up comedian when you'd take anything he says as an absolute fact.
im only in it for keks. whether he fucked a tranny or not i don't give a shit. you do. lmao

Does it have a lot of random Sup Forums humor?

>the left are the real nazis

> Nobody claims to like MDE. At least not unironically. You, Sam, and a few Sup Forumsautists raiding Sup Forums

The site had at least 20 threads reaching the bump limit when the show premiered. Any "le poleacks" would've been on Sup Forums at the time, closely following the election

Rick and Morty.
It is even better than MDE
Pickle Rick is better than every character Sam Hyde has ever some up with.

EVERYONE on Sup Forums loves Tim and hates Sam, as evidenced by this thread.

Shut the fuck up

> getting btfo everywhere
> still believes he has a chance of winning

Its nice to play pretend though

>66b.jpg
Nice KnowYourMeme image, redditor
i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/001/224/679/66b.jpg

You're a tranny fucking fag, Sam.

Guys I have a little bit of time to waste, any suggestions for what I should watch during that time? It can't be too funny like something like Tim and Eric because I don't want to make too much noise busting a gut laughing

By having a sense of humour more distinguished than the one of a 13 year old.

This guy wasn't even funny, he was just an edgy faggot. You polfags got on board with him because he was edgy. Dude sucks at comedy and probably has autism.

>WE ARE GONNA GUILLOTINE YOU NAZIS!!! BASH THE FASH!!!
It's too bad posting meme pics won't stop thousands of shitskins being deported weekly ;(

Hey nu/pol/

Man, are these faggots literally raiding us? Are they really expecting us to change our minds because they posted some epic memes?

>can't be too funny
Watch MDE. You won't laugh once. No chance of waking up anybody.

season 2 never ever shouldn't have been such an anti-semitic drumpftard

>thousands
>weekly
I wish they were efficient.

NO ONE FUCKING LIKES SAM HYDE. Waste of fucking time.

Sup Forums here, we never "got on board with him". he's just a faggot we memed whenever there was a shooting.
nobody cared when his shitty show got cancelled either.

/POL here, we never gave a fuck about this retard. Waste of time.

>everybody who has a decent job and health insurance is Tim Heidecker
Geeez, buddy. You must live a poor life, Sam.

This, Sup Forums should've supported hillary, fuck drumpf

best webm

/pol here, we never gave a shit about this guy. Fucking kekked when his show got cancelled.

> implying

Sup Forums collectively shat itself when the david duke episode aired.

Sup Forums here, sam hyde is a bitch. Fucking laughed when his show got cancelled after it wasted everyone's time.

Hey guy from /POL over here, we never liked Sam Hyde, his stuff's a waste of time and Tim's way funnier anyways, even though I don't agree with his non-/POL politics

t. tyrone scheckleburg

Sam Hyde and his paid tranny brigade spamming and bumping threads still doesn't equal real support.

Face the music, Sam. You are untalented and were never popular or funny.