New Benny G cartoon. He just keeps getting more and more redpilled. The best part is the accompanying text:

New Benny G cartoon. He just keeps getting more and more redpilled. The best part is the accompanying text:

>Leslie Jones, you’re doing it wrong. Free speech on the Internet is an extremely valuable right that we must not lose. Unfortunately the Internet comes with a sordid underbelly that we must tolerate to keep that free speech intact. I also once wanted revenge. I was ready to say or do anything to make it stop. I pounded the table for ‘moderation.’ Facebook found it easier to shut me up than remove my tormentors.

>Shut him down!!

Oh Ben.

Where's the original?

who cares about a faggot kike that got banned from twitter. go jack off to anime

Talking about a faggot getting banned on twitter isn't red pilled, newfag.

Nice edit. Anyone have the original though?

On a side note, it's nice to see Milo getting the prime time. We've come a long way since gamergate

>posting the kike edit

Shlomo pls

yah I'm starting to think Zyklon Ben wandered onto Sup Forums and got redpilled for real

Well, yes, free speech, but his "review" was so awful and unfunny that he would be hanged until dead in a civilized nation. I am not advocating murdering him, I'm just saying in most alternate universes he isn't tolerated. This is a statement of fact and you may extrapolate whatever you want from it

>SHUT HIM DOWN

It is the original. We stopped having to try a few months ago bro.

Surely someone has the original?

>saying n*gger as a white guy should be totally ok as long as it's on the Internet

-white guy logic

>claims to be pro-freedom
>chops babies' dicks without permission

Fuck the fag kike. I don't give a shit if it's a nigger.

I'm pretty sure that did happen. He was on the verge of legal action or something against us, but eventually we dragged him onto the board and had sort of a come-to-jesus meeting with him. I think that's what he's referencing with the whole "I also once wanted revenge" thing. And the fact that he literally drew a little kike twitter bird saying "Shut him down" just provides further proof that he's been here before

why does he label
E
V
E
R
Y
T
H
I
N
G
in every cartoon? does he not think the audience knows who the chimpbuster is?

>shut him down
the goy knows shut it...

Is the ghost supposed to be Milo?

And did Benny really did say that? I'm speechless.

nigger

nigger. i call blacks nigger to their face too

its very common in every political cartoon ever

lol, Milo wishes his arms were that big.

I just find it stupid that Milo got banned because of some stupid fat black bitch. Why don't we ban her instead? Nobody cares what she thinks. She's never going to say anything provocative or anything interesting or anything worth paying attention to, she just got someone else banned that people like. It's really no wonder people think of feminists as boring self-imposed controlling nannies who want to take our fun away.

>Is the ghost supposed to be Milo?
Considering it looks exactly like him, I'm going to go out on a limb and say yes.
If you have any more stupid questions, feel free to ask away.

lol ur a nigger

someone post original?

>Why don't we ban her?

I think we were trying to lol

sure thing, buddy

REEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! MUH FEELINGS!! MUH UHPPRESSION!!! I IS BOOTYFUL ANDS IS A QUEEN!! WE WUZ KINGS #BLM! STAY WOKE,BE WOKE,I WOKE!!!!

>where's the original
>why does he label everything
>boo hoo oy vey

he came to Sup Forums and Moot banned him from Sup Forums. He spent a few days on 3 + 5 channel learning about the holohoax and whatever else Sup Forums wanted to teach him. just look up the pictures he made for the cripple owner

Why do fools fall in love?

Shlomo's face should be on Zionist Milo

barely even edited it

>not shopping a gorilla face and butt plug in the fag

Ah it seems just like yesterday that Ben Garrison was threatening to sue Moot.

there's not much left to edit in the beng cartoons. really the editors need to move on to Horsey

Ben finally got it:

"If we ban hate speech outright it means there will be someone out there who gets to decide what hate speech is—and that’s a noose we don’t want to see tightened. We don’t need censors and scolds telling us what we can say and cannot say. We don’t need commissars of free speech regulating the Internet."

He flattered her a little too much i got something better.

>New Benny G cartoon. He just keeps getting more and more redpilled.

Ben Garrison was always redpilled.

Holy shit. When did Ben go from trolled socially liberal libertarian to genuinely based? When I used to browse this board regularly back in 2012 he was trying to sue us for defamation and now he creates comics like the edits

she is one of the most repulsive """people""" on the planet

Right. Like someone before me said, there's no need to edit the cartoons anymore. He literally put "shut it down" in his most recent one. It's funny that the cartoon you posted is a Pit and the Pendulum metaphor, because Garrison's career as a whole is emblematic of the broader swing of the pendulum of Western socio-political thought swinging back to the right after reaching its apex in the last few years

this man gets it

Does Ben "If it has no label, it isn't stable" Garrison not understand this?

Oh god, youre making the lil' niggas cry with this pic!

yuck.

Does anyone else feel hatred and disgust for children that are not white or asian?

wtf i hate Milo now

Firstly, the government can and will arrest you if what you says jeopardizes the constitution or the general welfare of the people.

Did you not get the memo? Milo wasn't censored for talking shit, he was censored because his followers were talking shit. Milo was censored for not censoring his followers.

And to top onto that that Twitter parades itself as a tool of free speech--it's part of twitters brand marketing . So there is hypocrisy all around.

wtf I love cosmetic products made from foreskins now

Ah, very nice. It's nice to see that not all the unedited versions got taken down

this guy is such a self-righteous crybaby. good artist though

as many good right-wing artists are

>should say "muh feelings"
>milo's left arm should be labelled "inconvenient truths"
>milo's right arm should be labelled "PC killer"
>leslie's gun should be labelled "leftists controlled media"
>that little blue bird should be labelled "twitter"