឴ ឴
឴ ឴

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yHV04eSGzAA
jewishpolicycenter.org/2017/11/20/u-s-military-zionist-organization/
youtube.com/watch?v=nN1HOVLf4C0
ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3444393,00.html
ipsnews.net/2007/08/politics-israel-warned-us-not-to-invade-iraq-after-9-11/
worldnewsdailyreport.com/white-man-asked-black-friend-to-impregnate-his-wife-to-fight-white-privilege/
youtu.be/hSTivVclQQ0
worldnewsdailyreport.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=QUgAXfTIWbI
youtube.com/watch?v=zobA9i7EowU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtube.com/watch?v=yHV04eSGzAA
chune

Daily reminder that "spoonhead" or "spoonie" is the new NIGGER.

>this thread

Whenever I see Jeb I get reminded of my ex, lad. She followed the previous elections with me, and she really liked Jeb. Said he seemed like a really sweet man.

Apologise.

beto habla como una fresa

Made a funny post

That's like the smallest line ever. I'm insulted. In fact, I am so insulted, that I will break out of this ice prison and bring forth the apocalypse. I hope you're happy OP.

once had a friend who seemed normal but then when we became closer he started to rant about "the niggers" i was like haha whoa dude youre an actual racist wtf

That's heroine, lad, not coke.

no politician is sweet

t. magapede

ALL of my problems are because of Jews. Me being a lazy ass NEET? jews. Girls don't want to fuck me because I do nothing to make myself fuckable? Jews.

t. hershel rosenwitz

the mexican

The swelling in my finger tips is finally going down thank jesus and his son God

I'm not sure how much intent matters, Minecraft was a labour of love and I'm sure it's sucked people in for hundreds of hours more than MMOs.

I don't know when it becomes morally wrong to exploit human psychology in games that are designed for profit, I haven't really thought about it.

Not sure why you didn't (You) me, lad.

drumpf too

/brit/ needs to rejoin the eu and schengen area so i can immigrate to my ancestors homeland once i get my other ancestors' citizenship

gaymes are all shit and should be banned desu

It's funny how you're painting evil anti semites as just losers with a victim complex but even normies are now waking up to the reality of jews.
Our fucking Iraq and Afghanistan vets literally don't know why they fought and believe that they fought and have had their buddies die for Israeli interests. It's not just basement dwellers blaming kikes for shits and gigs anymore

is that linus tech tips?

hmmm

ALL of my problems are because of goyim. Me being a lazy ass NEET? goyim. goyim Girls don't want to fuck me because I do nothing to make myself fuckable? goyim

>Our fucking Iraq and Afghanistan vets literally don't know why they fought and believe that they fought and have had their buddies die for Israeli interests
Imagine being this much of brainlet

She's right

resurrect adolf, timmy
its time to execute order 66

barack hussein's grandfather was never a mau mau prisoner and he was never tortured

they certainly didnt die for anything intelligent

Yes, the Bush administration and Chaney sent us to war NOT to create a forever war for oil and arms, but instead to suck Israeli cock. Absolutely

he should've been, though

Irish subhumans still want northern ireland back LOL

It's reality, lad.

How is the faggot of Schlomo going to debunk this one
jewishpolicycenter.org/2017/11/20/u-s-military-zionist-organization/

Invading Iraq and removing Saddam was in no for Israeli interests, lads. Always baffled as to how Americans know so little about their own foreign policy, if I'm to be completely honest with you. Do you not recall Israel asking you guys not to remove Saddam because it will strengthen Iran and destabilize the region?

what were bullet ants called before bullets were invented?

make ireland british lebensraum

Yeah they died so neocons and neoliberals could continue their scheming. If you want to know who the real "Jews" are it's those fucking bastards, the people sending people to go die in foreign countries we have no business being in.

Not sure how I'd react if I saw one of these in real life.

feel like Sup Forums posters are the new reddit posters
not by ideology, by annoyingness

why do you keep posting this? stop it, or may the janny's wrath be swift and merciless

>Invading Iraq and removing Saddam was in no for Israeli interests, lads. Always baffled as to how Americans know so little about their own foreign policy, if I'm to be completely honest with you
youtube.com/watch?v=nN1HOVLf4C0

What country is she in?

Brits are actually building a holocaust museum in London BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAGAHHHHHGAAAAAAAA

>paki mayor
>memorial to show allegiance and submission to Jewish influence

Oh no no no no Hahahahhhhghhhhaaaahahaha

They're even worse.

I'm sure you have like 12 of them

>Israel warned us against Iraq invasion, US official says
> Israel tried to convince the Bush administration that the main problem in the region was Iran, not Iraq.
>According to Wilkerson, different sources in Israel explained to senior US officials that "if you are going to destabilize the balance of power, do it against the main enemy."
>The Israeli advice was apparently triggered by reports reaching Israeli officials in December 2001 that the Bush administration was beginning serious planning for an attack on Iraq.
>Soon after Israeli officials got wind of that planning [Bush's plan to invade Iraq], Prime Minister Ariel Sharon asked for a meeting with Bush primarily to discuss US intentions to invade Iraq.
>In the weeks preceding Sharon's meeting with Bush on February 7, 2002, a procession of Israeli officials conveyed the message to the US administration that Iran represented a greater threat, according to a Washington Post report on the eve of the meeting.
ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3444393,00.html
ipsnews.net/2007/08/politics-israel-warned-us-not-to-invade-iraq-after-9-11/

Look at the timeline. America forced all its allies to shill for the war. Germany and France did the same eventually. No shilling = no more US shekels.

The south african is literally JIDF

gf's parents only just went to sleep and it's almost 1 AM. They're also staying until Saturday afternoon.
I'm going to fucking kill myself, lads

don't we already have a museum celebrating how hard we beat the rest of the world?

This. Britain needs to build a giant statue of Rhodes to commemorate its colonial history

I want Emma Watson to fart whilst sitting on my face.

"american interests" seem to conveniently align with those of politicians and their finances. I've seen no profit from war personally. It certainly dont get a check in the mail as an roi for my taxes that get spent in the military. politicans have no obligation to the population and no amount of shit brown rhetoric you spew will convince me they have my interests at heart.

>Peyton Wesley, 43, has convinced one of his African-American employees to become the genetic father to his child because he feels ashamed of the privileged status he has endured all his life as a white Caucasian male.

>Tyrone DeAndre, 36, who works at the cement manufacturer where Wesley is an executive manager, says he was first surprised by the demand but eventually was convinced to do it.
worldnewsdailyreport.com/white-man-asked-black-friend-to-impregnate-his-wife-to-fight-white-privilege/

*their financers

Can this play in the background on repeat?
youtu.be/hSTivVclQQ0

>americans will defend this

Why is the american giving replies to JIDF

>goes on Sup Forums/int/
>argues about politics
Absolute fucking state of these posters
Sup Forums is about posting memes

Sup Forums shitters are incredible. Claiming Jews are responsible for all instability in the world while sucking the dick of U.S. foreign policy. Neocons and neoliberals are the true evil of the world, world peace would be closer to reality if all the people in charge of the u.s. war machine were lined up and shot. Jews are not the problem, Muslims are not the problem, AMERICA is the problem.

FOY

someone got to work for me

I'm not disagreeing with all that, lad. Just pointing out that not many people in that region wanted Saddam removed and that a lot of shilling had to be done.

lads there's a black outline on my monitor and everything on m screen is squished wtf happened

*steals your potatoes*

Here's a meme for you:

YANKS OUT

>“As long as I wouldn’t have to pay for child support, I said I wouldn’t mind.”
If this is real the yanks on here are fucking finished.

Sorry but Bruces are just wacky island yanks

I agree, literally no difference between Australians and Americans

>worldnewsdailyreport.com/
ah very reputable

youtube.com/watch?v=QUgAXfTIWbI

>Australians
Never said Australians
I said Bruces
Kiwis are literally just Bruces
Only difference is that you can't speak

Lads I just chopped my own penis off
This will really own the Libs

i want emma watson to fart while sitting on that yank's face

tfw you single handedly started the cuck craze as a form of eugenics to allow only the best white genes to survive

alri

Nice one, lad. Was expecting to see him this thread.

best song of the album
youtube.com/watch?v=zobA9i7EowU

south african jew poster is stupid

Damn I hate being sober, I'm a smoker
Fredo a drinker, Tadoe off molly water
We cant spell sober
But I roll up, when we roll up bitches be on us
So the lot smoking and I'm drinking
It takes over for no reason
'Cause we cant spell sober
Ya know us, we smoke strong bruh,
Watch me roll up
'Cause I can't spell sober

On my tour bus we get dumb high yous a floor boy
Fredo got a hangover he toting a Cobra
Last night he was shooting shit up like O-Dog
Reese roll up, Tadoe got hoes on mollies
Chief Sosa ball out we high riding Raris
My bitches love drinking, Sosa loves smoking
Let my alcoholic bitch hit the dope, she start choking
Call up D-Money, now we throw money
All these bitches off the shits walk around like some zombies
Call up D-Money, now we throw money
All these bitches off the shits walk around like some zombies

Damn I hate being sober, I'm a smoker
Fredo a drinker, Tadoe off molly water
We cant spell sober
But I roll up, when we roll up bitches be on us
So the lot smoking and I'm drinking
It takes over for no reason
'Cause we cant spell sober
Ya know us, we smoke strong bruh,
Watch me roll up
'Cause I can't spell sober

We got a hundred pounds of this shit, my stash house with them bricks
My pockets filled with them stacks, my bitch be going for flat
She a hot tamale when she pop a molly, it's time to party, we party hard
Drink and smoke it, drink and smoke it, drink and smoke it, we out for sure
I came in back of that Rolls, nigga I ain't stuntin' them hoes
I trick a bitch to suck dick,
Trick, what you spend on her, we spend on clothes
Too young for me she want Sosa, shootas in the Range Rover
That's GBE, when them two-two-threes get to flyin' bitch its over
See my ring chain and my Rolex when I'm flexin'
Bitch I got to get mine, nigga get outta line, I check 'em
See this gangsta shit, stuntin' to perfection
Nigger better believe me, I make it look easy

Saw this on the news earlier and thought yep he almost definitely posts here

Bit late to reply however,
ISIS literally gets medical treatment in Israel. I don't trust what media links say, it's always composed of conflicting information

Toil today

I really like the word "sayonara" its really not used frequently enough

>With all that time you spend on the computer son you're probably an IT expert by now, you should put that on your application!

Alright, lad. I was specifically talking about the interests part. Don't know much more details about the current state of things. I just think there's a lot more to your lads foreign policy then just simplified versions which both sides like to believe in. Either way, lad, you guys fucked up big in the Middle-East and things only gotten worse, if I'm to be completely honest with you. Don't really understand the significance of wanting to be there besides oil.

actually we have 63

>why did you have me so late dad
>im fucking riddled with health problems because you were a dumb ass nigga

Need an Emma Watson gf.

i despise whites

DUDE
MY VAGINA
LMAO

>When I was in my early 20s, I was cast as Golde in a production of Fiddler on The Roof in Mississippi. I was the only Jewish person in the cast. After she finished applying the wrinkle lines around my eyes and mouth, she began rubbing something on my nose. I asked her what she was doing.

>“Oh, it’s putty,” she said excitedly. “It’s to build out facial features and stuff. See, the family in this show is Jewish, right? So I figured you could use a bigger nose.”

>“I’m Jewish, in real life,” I told her, leaning back and wiping the putty from my nose, “and I think my real nose will be just fine, thanks.”

Disgusting that anti-semitism is still so rampant in western society

FEEL SICK