Before Net Neutrality destroys this place forever, I just want to let you all know that I love you guys...

Before Net Neutrality destroys this place forever, I just want to let you all know that I love you guys. Maybe its the fifth of scotch I finished a few minutes ago, but I feel sad to think I won't be able to visit this place in a few months time. I'll miss the mutt posting, the FUCKING LEAVES, the poo in loo, the PAY DENBTS, and all the other tired jokes. I'm a friendless loser but when I came here I felt like I was among family. I felt like we really understood one another, and I'll be sad to see it go. Feel free to shitpost and call me an amerimutt, I fully expect that. I just want you guys to know that you were important to me. I love you Sup Forums.

That's really sad m8

Haha see you never faggot

Kek nothing thaaat baf will happen, data caps will just be worse and the prices will be more expensive

Sup Forums‘s gonna get us fucked

>thaat baf

Holy shit it’s already happe

>data caps will just be worse
You already have data caps? We only have this shit on mobile internet.

We have Freedom™

Yeah. We have worse internet than Moldova does. It's great.

>data caps

Think of it this way, my mutt brother
Without the internet distracting you, you can finally take the fight to the wh*Toids IRL

Invisible data caps like if you surpass 10tb they lower the speed. My ip doesn't have them but some do

Fuck you Muhammed

We don’t have data c

To be fair moldova has top-tier internet infrastructure because it's all new.

Sad to see it come to this, but unfortunately places like Sup Forums have shown what happens when you don't have internet regulations. Spaces of hate like Sup Forums, /r/t_D, stormfront, etc should not be allowed to exist.
Just sucks that everyone else has to pay for their actions, but thats just the way its got to be

more data than you muhammad

I can't tell if you're series or actually this detached from reality

>people shouldn’t be allowed to express things I disagree with
Fuck you

I haven't seen a single article on this would-be purge of americans
what gives?

Weird! Why isn't CNN or MSNBC writing about Net Neutrality!?

I wonder if it has anything to do with the fact that CNN and MSNBC are owned by Time Warner and Comcast, respectively? Time Warner and Comcast are opponents of Net Neutrality.

hmmmm really makes you think

underrat

>actually taking his bait instead of just calling bait
Sup Forums nigger detected.

This.

It's actually kinda fucking spooky when you realize all these different companies are actually a mere handful of corporations.

Kys

Weak bait.

Explain how

What shithole do you live in? Neither my no name town where my parents live nor my shitty dorm has a data cap

How exactly some retarded shit in America will destroy Sup Forums?

Hurt you fee fees?

It's happening? I thought that whole campaign blew over by now.

Fuck I came to this thread with the idea to laugh at you, but who will I shitpost about when murricans are gone really?
so many mutts, yet they all will be lost in time, like tears in the rain
cheers m8

Its so fucking strange seeing so many people on pol defend this shit.

People on pol are boomers and edgy 12 years old, neither of which really understand.

But they voted for this.

yeah.i think they took the "trump is our god emperor and we must follow him!!!" meme seriously. maybe all the paranoid shit and conspiracy theories and "stupid american comments" were unironical aswell? pretty scary stuff

Nice, leave and never come back. Try to lose weight.

You voted a jew into presidency whos going to fuck your rights as a consumer and now you're surprised that your rights as a consumer are being fucked

T. Bougnoule

And we are supposed to care. But i can't find a flying fuck for them.

>Weird! Why isn't CNN or MSNBC writing about Net Neutrality!?
I can guarantee they'll be in the default basic bundle. They'll be the fastest online news site for most Yanks in the future, if things get really bad they'll be the only ones.

I mean why would you?
You got weed AND prostitutes.

So much freedom.

>You got weed AND prostitutes.
This is how you spot the shithole

>France

to be fair john oliver directly asking Sup Forums for help didn't help
but yeah, contrarianism is one hell of a drug

Always vote against your own interest. #maga

>to be fair john oliver directly asking Sup Forums for help didn't help

>some tv host says a thing i dont like
>i now must do exactly the opposite without considering my options or my position

>sideways france

imagine actually thinking Drumpf is going to take your 4chinz away and typing all that out

Drumpf is a buffoon, that doesn't understand anything of this. He just nominated wolf to lead a henhouse and this is the result.