What's the American obsession with pitbulls?

youtube.com/watch?v=1dURgS8T_2M

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vAfJG1PMjbY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Same question as why do black people like chicken...

Because they're black

I don't even like dogs, they bark a lot and are gross. Animals should be seen and heard, but not touched

I'm a germaphobe tho

Pitbulls should be euthanized

>clueless white trash gets a dog they can’t and won’t bother to train
>get’s shot by fellow amerilard for TRESPASSING IN MY PROPERTY because carelessness of owner

I’m not going to watch the video because dying dogs break my heart, but pitbulls are one of those breeds that need to go extinct

Not even watching the video but from just the pic it looks fucked up, you can't fucking deal with a dog in your yard without a gun? Fuck this shit

>vicious nigger dog attacks your family
>shoot it dead like the animal it is
>BAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWW IT'S MY BABY

Wish we could give niggers the same treatment desu

Dog already dead by the time video starts.

There is no "American" obsession with pitbulls. For some reason blacks fucking love them along with Rottweilers. Just a guess, but dog fighting used to be, and still is to some extent, big in the 'hood.

You can easily deal with most dogs, pit bulls are different. If I was that guy and a fucking pit bull was in close proximity of my children I'd shoot the fuck out of it as well. It's 100% the owner's fault.

Americans are mosty psychos that will do anything the can technically get away with and afterwards will give you a smug smile and brag about their rights
They would shoot their neigbors kids if the ever saw them in MUH PROPEDY

I find the title of the video funny.

Pitbulls are garbage
Kys
Bet you faggots cry about extermination of feral hogs too
youtube.com/watch?v=vAfJG1PMjbY

are yuros seriously gonna defend people who own nigger dogs

if you wouldn't shoot a rabid dog coming after you you're a fucking cuck faggot

>duawgs

No, the dog still alive in the video, but barely. The gunman/homeowner's daughter says

> Dad, I think it's still alive
> someone get a vet

Do you even know what these things are capable of?

local pitbull not so tough since encounter with a loaded glock

>My dog was shot by my daddy LOL Please like and subscribe ^_^

Hopefully she will grow up one day and realize what a shit breed pit bull is, and what a potentially dangerous situation that was to an innocent family.

>YOU'RE GOING TO JAIL FOR THIS
For shooting your nigger of a dog for walking into his house?
Fuck off bitch, he can legally shoot you for trespassing as well

Like this?

>Powell said the dog has a history of violence
This right here is the problem. If my pitbull killed those squirrels he goes after instead of just licking them he'd be gone in a second.

I said pitbulls need to go extinct you illiterate nigger

>someone is actually called Porsche
what the fuck

he should of shot her for being a dumb ass bitch

Exactly like this
See

I heard that trash in non-Anglophone countries gives their kids names like Kevin and Johnny
Well trash in America names their kids after countries or objects. Porche and Mercedes are stripper names.

why does every pitbull owner suck ass

This dad should kill annoying daughter next.

Because only two types of people buy pitbulls
The people who want a violent dog and the people who think they can "change" it and that it's only violent because of the owners (spoiler: it's not and they're just a violent breed)

>2nd amendment right to own a gun
>If you ever fire it for any reason what so ever you are evil and probably broke a million laws

The thing is that people who claim to live in a first world country shouldn’t really need guns for anything

No more (You)'s for you

Why are dog owners so irresponsible with their dogs around small children?

It's a stupid animal. You don't know what it will do. Why risk it?

desu I once had a cat that I loved more than anyone and anything ever, and if someone killed him, especially like that, I would have no second thoughts about committing murder-suicide, with as much torture and rape as possible to the fuckers who harmed him.

>an american that knows when to shut up
I touhght I had seen everything

I know for sure I would shoot a pit bull on sight on my property, but would give a husky the benefit of the doubt.

Then you gotta deport niggers of all stripes, and how would we do that?

Here pitbull ownership is a marker for lowlifes and degenerates

B-b-but pitbulls are a breed of peace!

Good, but they can still attack innocent functioning members of society on a whim.

iktf ;-;

I miss him every day

Instantly thought of Islam.

Infeel ya user, but kots are different. Even the strongest doesn't have the bite force of any so called dangerous dog breed, and I've yet to hear about someone being clawed to death by a housecat.

That's because kitties aren't even remotely close to the niggers of the hound world: pitbulls

I know pitbulls, I own one, didn't shop for the breed just rescued a dying stray I knew no one else would take. Now I don't expect just anyone to be able to deal with them, I get that, but they're far from the worst breed you can deal with on just sheer size and strenght and yes I know how far they can jump I fully agree with I fixed mine so it won't breed and I also agree with because I've seen the way scare easy people can get around a friendly dog.

Mind you I love my dog and spoil her a lot but precissely because I love her I don't trust her not to act as what she is, it takes a lot of responsibility to own this type of dog. She's not aggressive at all, but I don't let her on furniture or beds or near my cats tho I do expect her to understand there's lines of behaviour she can't cross.

Can she run away for a bit? Sure, it will happen to every dog owner, that doesn't mean a usually friendly and docile animal will out of the blue go aggressive, dealing with a dog is 90% keeping your cool and I do expect a competent adult, someone carrying a gun, to be able to deal with that for half a minute.

Pitbulls are technically illegal here but most "staffie crosses" I know are basically purebred pitbulls. They're big, dopey, not safe around children, the elderly or other animals, but I can still understand why their owners are so attached to them.

Pitbulls are great dogs, they just happen to attract shitty owners who want to treat them like a weapon. Fuck those people.

>pit bulls are different
No they fucking aren't. German Shepherds are naturally more violent but people only freak out over pitbulls, boxers and bulldogs because of how they look.

All dogs are capable of that, you fucking dishonest piece of shit. Even Jack Russell Terriers will maul a small child if threatened enough, as they were actually bred for hunting.

>German shepherds are more violent
[citation needed]

Shut up nigga, pittbulls are the worst breed of dogs. Even an inbred pug is better than a SHITbull.

>Pitbull apologist
>Calling other people dishonest

"31 U.S. dog bite-related fatalities occurred in 2016. Despite being regulated in Military Housing areas and over 900 U.S. cities, pit bulls contributed to 71% (22) of these deaths. Pit bulls make up about 6% of the total U.S. dog population."

And no, it's not just the owners because shitty owners own a multitude of breeds that don't end up decapitating children for fun. Other dogs may be capable of dealing equivalent damage but they mostly don't because they're not hyper-aggressive lil shits. In conclusion, eat a dick you enormous dong vacuum.

>Well MY pitbull isn't viole- SOMEONE HELP MY PITBULL IS KILLING ME!

Shooting a dog for being on your property is madness.

Every now and again a dog wanders into our yard. We usually keep them here and close the gate and call their owner.

How incredibly anxious and paranoid do you have to be to shoot a dog dead for trying to come into your yard/house. I seriously doubt that dog was rabid or anything.

The whining woman ain’t his daughter.

It walked into his house and towards his kid
Pitbulls should be shot on sight

Honestly, banning dogs is one of the few things Saudi Arabia did right.

Chihuahuas are the master race

White trash and niggers.

That's not what he said on the video. He said it followed him and tried to get into his house. He doesn't say it was rabid or anything.

All pitbulls are rabid
The breed of peace needs to stop existing

> Pitbulls are great dogs, they just happen to attract shitty owners who want to treat them like a weapon. Fuck those people.
I’ve heard the same logic from a pit bull owner before. This is the same as what NRA tells to justify the ownership of firearms after mass shooting happens. And I think it’s stupid.

racist

This just crosses the line into ridiculous

No man, I get it there might be a case for phasing out the breed but shooting animals on sight is psychotic, the guy could have stood in between his kid and the dog since I'm assuming they weren't that close the guy shot over his kid, that was just a mean coward's act.

Humans and pit bulls are different races.

>call an ambulance

You can't compare owning a dog with fucking guns, sure regulate breeds, phase them out through neutering if there's compelling evidence, but be proportionate here.

And may I point out this was a breed developed by Americans, the animals are not at fault here.

Pitbulls are garbage dogs.

Doesn't matter if some of them are fine, a disportionate amount of them are not fine and thats what matters.

Just like niggers and crime

How can that tiny dog even be dangerous?

Also this reminds me of that mean dog they examined and found he had a bunch of tiny needles stuck in him all over

>Just like niggers
Oh yes, biological determinism, what the fuck was I thinking you could have any form of discussion in this board without some racist agenda behind it

this

sometimes it's ok to use violence, of course, your safety first, but still, it seems that the average american mind instantly jumps to guns instead of finding a more logic or thought solution

they're extremely jealous, it's not unheard of german sheperds attacking kids out of jealousy (because they see the owner, the dad, giving attention to his sons and not to the dog and he is angry)

but I wouldn't say german sheperds are violent than pitbulls, just umpredictable behaviour sometimes (but when it happens it can be deadly, german sheperds are strong dogs)

>need
There is no need. It's probably quite rare to hear anyone here say they need their guns. Want them? Sure. If that's what you meant then ask your countrymen and fellow Europeans. Over a million guns in Finnish hands.

>inb4: much harder to get, etc
That wasn't what you said don't move the goalposts. So is Finland and much of Europe no longer first world or is it possible guns might have a use in the first world?

Uh, why exactly was a dog running into random people's homes without a leash?

What a stupid woman.

Many western women grow up very well taken care of and protected by their fathers and much of society. When something happens to shatter that false reality they turn into absolute wrecks until someone inevitably tries to help them.

What's worse, Staffies or Saffies?

>le nigger dogs
Fuck me americans really are dumb as bricks. Their deep seated racism seeps to their attitude toward other animals.

Next time we will hear that purebred dogs are better than mutts because RAISINS.

No dog is inherently violent.

If your dog isn't a purebred ARYAN black lab but one of those Jew kike poodles or any other MUTT I swear to God you better be at school tomorrow

Golden Retriever > Chocolate Lab > Black Lab

I love animals especially my dog but I find it morbid when people call their pets "their babies".

How about "their lovers"

black labs are the obvious third choice but goldens over chocolates? Lost me on the scale subjectivity

scale of *
I'm going to bed

nite nite hunni xoxo

Dog owners are the biggest hypocrites.
>has to be fed by owner ot will starve
>can't walk outside freely
>if outside then only on a medium long leash
>"b-but I love animals and animal cruelty is bad"

Pitbulls should just go extinct. It's the retarded cousin of the original version anyway.

Dogs are only leashed because other people demand it.
Usually not because the dog owner needs it.

>neighbors dog gets loose one day
>curiously wanders into your house
>shoot it with a Glock

Why are Americans like this? It was a "stray" dog, not a wild bear. When I see a stray dog my first instinct is to read it's collar and maybe get it a drink or snack.

How the fuck do people even die to dogs? Let him bite your arm and then punch his face over and over again until he submits like the pussy species he is

>bite arm
>bleed to death
Nice.

It's the kind of situation with no good outcomes.

Kill it and deeply hurt the feelings of its owner. Don't kill it and risk your family members' health because you don't know what is this dog up to.

I'd say hurt neighbor's feelings > even a possibility of the latter.

Dogs go for the neck by default. Arms get bitten because of defending or the dog is trained to subdue the person by latching onto the arm.

>hurr durr why do americans do X

maybe if your third world gook shithole wasn't irrelevant you would realize there are probably 50x more pitbull attacks there and everywhere else. stay obsessed and inferior and kys soon

t. cat

In the Netherlands people with a pitbull have to go on a dog training course from 2018 and on.
People with a Rottweiler and some other breeds as well.

Pitbulls used to be forbidden, but not anymore.

Risking permament muscle damage because you're too pussy to shoot someone's disgusting pitbull or other degenerate dog breed.