How is going on with racism towards East Asian today? I have just found this article by chance...

How is going on with racism towards East Asian today? I have just found this article by chance, which was hella scary shit but look it was only 7 years ago. You know your country is going to host the world cup next year. Many visitors from Japan would be supposed to get treated shit like this?

asianews.it/news-en/Russian-racism-against-young-Koreans-17906.html

Other urls found in this thread:

rbth.com/articles/2012/12/29/famous_japanese_traveler_dies_in_russia_21615.html
youtube.com/watch?v=JzwP4bd6GdY
discord.gg/recursion
youtube.com/watch?v=lMejJEsE_d0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Going to Russia
>Expecting to be treated like anything other than foreign scum

Kill yourself, you cunt-eyed scum.

Rude!

No it's not.

>Japanese man found dead in Russia stabbed 30 times

I can not read Russian. give me English link.

He literally just translated the text to you.

Second one Koichi Onita
rbth.com/articles/2012/12/29/famous_japanese_traveler_dies_in_russia_21615.html

>stabbed to death
>nothing stolen, his money and bike found near corpse
???????

"Since the beginning of 2017 4 people died and 51 were injured due to racist violence."

You decide, is it small or big number

A long time ago like 10 years or so, i recall seeing some Russian nazi compilation where they beat up people and one of the videos was a Korean looking guy getting punched and screaming "NOOOO, PLEASE STOP!". It made me wonder if he was some East Asian.

I don't find it relates to hate crime, but it might happen everywhere on the earth especially "weak targets" Asian. .

I am asking you is general views on East Asians or other south east Asians.

Is it slowly changing because of SMS influence?

or you guys still attack on us by the reason you see us subhumans like the guy like him mentioned .

That is actually too many. I have never heard of any dead people by hate crimes here.

SNS*

>I am asking you is general views on East Asians or other south east Asians.
People would just assume you are central asian or buryat.

>Is it slowly changing because of SMS influence?
A what?

>or you guys still attack on us by the reason you see us subhumans like the guy like him mentioned
I can't look into head of everyone, but people don't attack asians for looking asian.

Normal people are normal and don't hate anyone. There are dumb Nazi subhumans in every cuntry, stop asking ridiculous questions already.

Russia is filled to the brim with asians and your probability of being attacked is about the same as for normal Russian, aka very high by Japanese standards.

you have murder rate 0.31 per 100.000, we have 9,2...

subhumans from villages and small towns drink, kill each other, inject drugs, steal from each other.

Our country much less racist than your piece of the most racist flat in the ocean. About 200 nationalities live here. We also appreciate Germans even though the history. Relax.

We are literally Mongols, how can we be racist towards east asians? We look the same as them, you dumb polish shit.

Russia is especially bad.

I cannot obviously speak for all Russians but I wouldn't consider myself a racist/nazi/nationalist or whatever shit and the only group I hate based on teir race/origin are fucking narrow eyed east asians aka japs, korean and chinese

But I wouldn't expect to be attacked cause Putin will be much after Russias image and he will do everything to protect foreigners so you're safe.

Ignore russia please.

Before worldcup in Brazil everyone was talking about how criminalized your country is, hurr durr favelas mafia drug dealers thieves gangsters everywhere but I don't think many were killed or kidnapped unless they found themselves in districts where even you as a native wouldn't risk to go.

anyway when going here please remember all those stadiums and facilities are build for money stolen from Russians by putinist regime so if you love us or have any mercy about us please urge your government to boikot this worldcup and condemn Putin and please protest against him and even if you come here please bring anti-putin banners they wouldn't risk to jail a foreigner.

You think it is normal but to me is different. Because people like me never know outside world beside Japan, would get to know sources from online. I trust the poster said to me "normal people are normal", but shit happens always suddenly. Look at this video youtube.com/watch?v=JzwP4bd6GdY was what happened to Asian (korean guy) this year in Britain. He has been attacked over being Asian. The sudden racist attack might happen to someone who naively believe normal people are normal.
Who would have noticed 2 English brats walking street behind you normal? We need real voice that's why I am asking, if you were offended I apologize.

Thanks by the way, I also found Russians feel more familiar with Asian face< People would just assume you are central asian or buryat >.

Many people including me don't know anything about Russia. People is getting to know of Russia gradually though SNS( YouTube). For me, Ashiya (Youtuber). She is giving us many information on Russia, so people are
now getting more positive views on Russia/Russians.

ah, britain.

Our lower class is prety similar to english chavs but can get even more violent

Russians are slav niggers

It's Mordor!
No one can hide Sauron's dick!

AYO
HOL UP
SO YU BE SAYIN'
U WUZ WHIDE N SHIET???

>He has been attacked over being Asian
Nothing wrong with that.

go russian conf

We had the entire military on the streets and Rio government made a deal with the drug lords for them to guarantee that there would be no robberies or murders and they would be free to sell drugs. Plus we have decency and prefer to save face, now you Russians enjoy humiliation and embarrassment and Chechens will do anything to humiliate Russia in front of the entire world so i'm certain a minimum of 100 tourists will die during the World Cup in Russia. My friends want to go just to have sex with Russian girls, but i'm not interested in risking my life.

Cannot w8 to kick some asian asses.

discord.gg/recursion

>Chechens will do anything to humiliate Russia in front of the entire world
Because..?

>I wouldn't consider myself a racist/nazi/nationalist or whatever shit and the only group I hate based on teir race/origin are fucking narrow eyed east asians aka japs, korean and chinese
Huh why?

World cup without fight is like american without burgers.

Japanese will have terrible tales to tell before bed up to their grandchildren

what is this music

Dumb monkey, what is Sochi 2014?

>Because
Иecause they can! Of course! (Really it's ducktales)

Those few who'll manage to return home alive after years in the GULAG that is.

Pilice found killers.
They need hi's bike, but cars frightened them off from criminal place.

Because it's the best time. Russia ruined ISIS's plans, so now get ready to get humiliated.

Sochi was a single town with very few access points and it was a place meant for wealthy people. Now World Cup takes place in several cities with extreme traffic.

Hello jerk, fuck you.

Yes, you are gonna be treated like that. That's what you deserve, fucking fascist anime freak.

Stay at home, pussy. Streets are for real men.

It mostly happens when they lose a DOTA match and have to vent their aggression. Perfectly understandable.

>Russia ruined ISIS's plans
So what?

I was treated well.

Well we don't have anything against indonesians.

Still there are a lot of skinhead rogues so Asians in Russia are often advised to pay careful attention to their surroundings and behaviour so as not to cause any trouble or conflict involving violence with Russians who tend to be ethnocentric and racist to some degree. If you are planning on visiting Russia for the World Cup games, you'd better prepare yourself.

Dont worry Toyota, there are Tuvans that even Russians are scared of.

Even your allies amrricans treat you like shit and you still bow to them all the time so what's the big deal?

Nazi subhuman trash almost died out, but I would still carry a pepper spray or traumatic handgun if I were you.

What's wrong with that middle part of Sweden?

This tripfag nazi monarchist conspirologist weirdo here again, ignore him till he kills himself please.

Promise you, you can have a blast in Russia, especially if you have money by the Russian standards that are very low, particularly for the countries with the stronger currency than ours. Our country is special and you won’t experience this sort of vibe anywhere else. But in terms of safety the risk of being jumped is noticeably higher than in SK, Taiwan or Japan, also depends on how rich the place you visit is. You decide whether it’s worth it or not.

Slav holes are pretty racist. Like indian dudes got beat up by pols during euro cup in ukraine poland......but the women love foreign. ....so kinda balanced out

>mfw slavs are worse then arabs blacks n latinos

He didn't said anything wrong in his post.

Stop jumpin on the bed

Pic is what has happened in Moscow when Japan defeated Russia in 2002 FIFA World Cup. I as a kid got scared seeing the riot and the demolitions, including car or cars burnt, through TV.

He did, sounds like a type of self-hating fag that dreams of NATO invasion to liberate us from the Putin’s regime.

you are getting treated like shit in your own country so you should already be used to it

>Le 0% face

>dreams of NATO invasion to liberate us from the Putin’s regime.
What's wrong with that?

Russians are the biggest weebs lol
If you tell them you're Japanese you'll be treated like a god

youtube.com/watch?v=lMejJEsE_d0

Japan’s victory caused these in the land of Russia.

wow racism is so bad haha WEW

>early 2000s
>angry hooligans
Every Russian despises these people. Putin cares a lot about Russia's international image so if some hoologans try to vandalize and attack tourists they will be purged by the FSB

I hope FSB would come real quick before the hooligans go too far.

It’s even more pathetic than wet dreams about a caring russian tsar Vladimir.

Look how the olympics in Sochi went. Everything was peaceful.
Football fans are always scum but given the police brutality in Russia it's unlikely they will chimp out like in France

>Russians are the biggest weebs lol
Don't mistake channers for average russian.

>Attacks against non-European looking residents are a daily occurrence in Russia.
And against european looking and pretty much against anyone who looks weak or faggy enough.

What a shit article.

Just be respectful to the cunt you visiting ok? No need for your nipponu praidu, and don't fuck with people, if they want to talk to you, they will show it

Tuvans can and will stab anyone and they don't give discounts for "asian brotherhood"

All Russian hooligans care about is beating up other hooligans that capable of challenging them, like polacks. Or beating up drunken obnoxious arrogant chicken shit like English, which is only fair. Don’t worry about hooligans.