I have been by many american women that I am somewhat attractive and have a strange allure

I have been by many american women that I am somewhat attractive and have a strange allure

How would I fare in your country? Particularly asian countries. I am NOT interested in hearing from latino countries or black countries

Is this really you?

you bet

you have very strong beautiful eyes OP

thank you

OP as an Asian woman I must say you are quite attractive

You look like a disgusting Russian. 2/10.

Lookism says hunter eyes are ideal and upper eyelid exposure is a death sentence... but is that really true?

Is that a joke? He's 10% island slav

wouldnt be surprised if you stole this picture of r/incel

Lookism consists of a bunch of retarded theoretical nonsense but squinting eyes do naturally look better. When people are on the sun they look more attractive or more "badass" because you naturally squint when there is sun on your eyes.

Cope lookism is 100% right

Lookism consists of a bunch of frustrated Indians and Arabs who want white girls but always got rejected by them so they have invent theories and excuses as to why that happens. They literally worship any guy that gets attention from teen white girls, they literally worship Nash Grier and Grier's face is literally the opposite of everything they preach.

Cool idea bro!

possible psychopath though

What they mean by hunter eyes is having a brow ridge so prominent that it covers the upper eyelids. Not single eyelid Asian eyes, that's just terrible.

I SAID I AM NOT INTERESTED IN THE OPINONS OF LATINO COUNTRIES

LEAVE MY THREAD

you would be typical western lad.

but grow some forehead hair though.

Please let me post, i'm German-Brazilian.

No, these are hunter eyes. The skin covers the upper eyelid partially

Straight to a prison and under a bunk you’ll go.

You're hideous, but if you're tall you'd land someone for sure. Otherwise you're fucked.

Holy fucking shit, you are some ugly motherfucker with psychopath tendencies, they were "trying to be nice" while dumping you to fuck with Chad. You need to have a big dick friendo, or else bitches wont feel horny on you

Looks like a fucking evil mongolian.You probably just wanna see hooked eyes