What do you like most about Israel?

What do you like most about Israel?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/my_videos?o=U
twitter.com/AnonBabble

the males

The people of Israel make good lamp shades and soap ;^)

It is probably the only country left in the modern world that cares more about its own citizens than it does illiterate spear chuckers and amateur gynecologists

Israel's only redeeming value is that it kills Muslims.

That's something whites should be doing, but we got cucked by Jews.

that it makes muslims and liberals salty

My actual Jewish professor once pointed out that the western left loved Israel until it started winning wars.

Actually I dont mind israel.

But I absolutely fucking despise their citizens in the US.

I think Israel is dope. They have Iron Domes n shit, they are literally landlocked by enemies, they have beautiful women, and their people have been through the shitter since.. forever. No problem with them. Glad to have them as an ally.

Their weapons and thats it.
The Desert Eagle
And the Gilboa Snake

they taught me how to lie and blame others

faggot

They make good oven foods

sounds about right. leftists have a thing for the underdog

The Iranian nuclear program

Own a Jericho 941, know it's an overpriced CZ ripoff pressed into hasbarah service, and do not care. Absolutely love it to death. Also my American Uzi knockoff. The controls on the Uzi are a dream of intuition and ergonomics. Will not own a Desert Eagle as I am still post-Zionist enough to see .50 calibre as a handgun format as preposterous and textbook penic compensation.
And the girls, and Hadag Nachash.
And other than that they are the little satan.

>hadag nachash
leftist diaspora kike detected. kys yourself

I like the way they have the "no fucks given" attitude.

If only westernized nations would follow suit and act accordingly, most of us wouldn't be in the predicaments we are in now.

The Gazans

I envy their nationalism and ethnocentric and homogenous country. Religion+rabid defense of their way of life. Their military. The way that they get to live without guilt. Their wall. Their no immigrants. The list goes on. Its be perfect if it wasn't full of filthy jews.

They have balls

>Israel
lol no such thing inbred halfweenies

>What do you like most about Israel?

When shitskins fucking murder them and their kikelet children

"The Institute" is a super badass name for an intelligence agency.

Uzi and krav maga. You guys are badass

I fucking hate how Muslims take advantage of every Israel topic. The holocaust will only be half done unless the Arabs go in the oven too.

apartheid

I don't get this, why do Muslims love to say this? While also constantly talking about Israel. Very bizarre.

Their beautiful beautiful wall.

Their women know how to fight.
Also most of them are secularists.

>What do you like most about Israel?
THE WALL

That they do not let gypsy kike-wannabees from Russia to go there. So we clearly can see, that all the kikes here are not even kikes.

What can be more pathetic, than goyims trying to act kike.

That they fuck the US harder than any other people on earth. (I'm equating israel = jews here)

But then again, they fuck us all. So...

>Impressive missile defense system
>Good sense of nationalism
>All citizens know how to fight
>Good guns
>Have a wall to keep nigs and sand nigs out
>Pretty environment
>Makes stormfags mad
>Conservative government doesn't take shit from anyone else
>Great standard of living

Damn Israel is great.

Nothing.

Israel is a cancer on the world.

The relationship between Israel and the Christian Zionists is a sick and twisted one to be sure. Each requires the other to die. It’s really nothing more than a murder-suicide pact. Israel relies on Christian Zionists to sacrifice their money, resources, freedoms and children. They need these things to wage war on their neighbors and expand their empire. The Christian Zionists rely on Israel to sacrifice 2/3 of their Jewish population in an apocalyptic war in the Middle East. They need these things to hasten the return of Jesus Christ so he can usher them up into Heaven.

No sane person would ever allow themselves to be involved in a relationship like this. But these people are not sane—they are psychopaths.

Those who attend the churches of today are not true Christians, but are Judeo Christians which started for full after WWII. All of these deceived and brainwashed christians completely worship Israel, and see Jews as ” God’s people?!? I’ll give you a thousand dollars for every place you can find in the Bible, where God called the Jews His chosen people. Jews are not Judean or Israelite or Hebrew.

IT ISN’T THERE. The word Jews doesn’t appear ANYWHERE in the five books of Moses.

Jesus said the Jews are descend from the devil, not God.

youtube.com/my_videos?o=U

My doorman at the Prima Kings in Jerusalem

they kill lots of muzzies

hopefully they kill more
t. Ahmed

The jews

They kill muslims, that's about it.

The Holy City of Jerusalem

Jewish containment board.

>tfw these threads just never stop

Nothing.

I do like the fact they create some salty as fuck superfans

Nope. Menckenian anti-Semite, originally Roman Catholic, Russian-sympathizing Polack (because EU and NATO is such garbage, not because Putin is perfect). Polish Jews tend to despise Russia (cf Richard Pipes).

I enjoy that the jews among us from Israel can handle the bantz

built on the removal of kebab
>bought land
>tried to live on land
>got attacked by dune coons
>btfo enemies, took land to better defend themselves
>got attacked by camel jockeys
>got attacked by sand niggers

>it kills Muslims

Came here to post this. Keep up the good work Israeli-bros.

Their attitude is "Israel first", not "refugees welcome" like the the cucked West.

They vigorously and ruthlessly defend their country from threats.

They promote the interests of their own people instead of giving their future away to outsiders.

they are anti-muslims , i like them for that

everything

when will be next time that israel take up the arms again and gain more land ?

no one is reading that shit nigger

this

When they kill mudslime men, women, and children.