What the fuck was his problem?

What the fuck was his problem?

>Not wearing a bacwards cap and sunglassed

Not even doing it properly

>that joss whedon avatar

well, at least he got rid of the fedora picture.

Doesn't even make sense

Well his nickname is "Senstaive Joss Whedon"

Don't use Joss's tweet as a way of normalizing Trump's hate. Republicans are way shittier than Joss Whedon.

Well thats why hes mainly a direcrtor because his "quips" are fucking shit

1/10 because u made me respond.

What did he actually mean by this?
Not memeing btw.

Just proves that he sucks at writing and only makes capeshit because thats all he knows.

>tfw no cancer gf to take care of

fuck you joss

true

The DChads will unJUST him.

>muh partisan politics

Well at least your putting you Bachelor's degree in Political Science to some use. I guess.

He already deleted it.
>So I tweeted something that inadvertently offended everyone except the people I was trying to offend. I'm sorry. I'll be quiet for a bit.

He's getting loads of abuse.

Even in his apologies, he comes across like an asshole

>calls a contextless scene in the Jurrassic World movie sexist.

Joss has been know for jumping on bandwagons so he can seem "progressive" but at the end of the day ges just a bottom feeder.

He's implying an entire administration is sexist, while inadvertently being sexist. Honestly, those girls didn't deserve that.

>Senstaive

It's almost as if he is one

>correcting grammar on the internet.

Shit teir my friend....shit tier

>Grammar
That's spelling ya dunce

Regardless, hes making fun of kids. Hes just a cunt of a human.

Kids with Cancer..

HAHA aren't republicans bad! they'd call these ugly girls with cancer ugly because republicans are bad lol. Calling these ugly skanks with cancer ugly.

What ap iece of shit honestly

Jesus what a fucking piece of shit Joss is. This is why being "progressive" is a mental disorder

Because Hillary said when Trump and Republicans meet women they rate them out of 10 as if everybody doesn't do that.

Probably because "I made fun of these people but hurt the people I didn't mean to hurt so a I'll le put myself in a timeout" not only passes the buck on blame (I'm sorry if people had a problem with what I said) but also has him trying to be clever about it.

That was the point joss was trying to make

He was trying to say Republics are evil for rating those girls as being ugly... basically calling them ugly and rating them

Like it's fucked

Joss tried to cozy up with SJW and progressives and it always bites him in the ass. He's "Max Landis" level of stupid.

people here acting all offended as if they actually care is hilarious
but I'm glad joss is getting called out, that was completely out of place

it's extra funny since it's blatant virtue signaling, he was ONLY posting that for internet good boy points, not because he legit thought it was funny or legit hates paul ryan

Are you trying to justify your hero Joss's tweet? Because you failed.

You and Whedon both deserve a curb stomp immediately.

But that's what men and women both do. Even if it's not out of a number, people always judge others in terms of attractiveness.
>women can do anything a man can do but also better and they don't have the flaws

I don't but then again rating anything subjective out of 10 is retarded

nu4chan is full of people that get upset when liberals say anything. Instead of piling on the dumb cancer sluts like Sup Forums classic, and laughing at everyone that reacts, these idiots are going to pretend to be upset at a shitty tv director.

no you idiot I'm not trying to justify it I'm pointing out how fucked it is. He's trying to say republicans are mean for rating girls, while calling girls with cancer ugly. It's fucked. He's doing what he's criticizing them for doing, except you'd never ACTUALLY see a republican call girls with cancer "not 10's"

Literally (You)

>making fun of kids is bad when someone I don't like does it

Mocking the appearance of teenage cancer survivors. What is his end goal?

Well now its "foot meet mouth" time for Joss

>pandering to your echo chamber to get brownie points.

I really hate people like this.

Sup Forums in a nutshell

>we're just pretending to be retarded because it's a funny meme
Sure. Sure you are.

The fact you got triggered enough to reply and pick a meme reaction pic brought a smile to my face.

Literally what Trump does

It's a meme, but that sarcasm has attracted people too stupid to tell the difference and they've now gotten comfortable here as a place to express their opinions

>literally what obama did

This is actually a good joke

Am I the only one who understands that Joss Whedon isn't insulting these ladies?

"So I tweeted something that inadvertently offended everyone except the people I was trying to offend. I'm sorry. I'll be quiet for a bit."

I thought liberals were against offending people, what happened

Literally what every politician ever does/did

Joss is a talented guy but meaningful quipping is not his strong suit. He must've been 8 drinks in to make such an incoherent statement.

>good joke

>replying with images means youre triggered

I'm not sure that you know what you're on about.

the fuck does Paul Ryan have to do with Trump? Swear to god, the two party system makes people fucking zombies.

No, hes just a dickhead of a human.

Does joss have nothing better than being a butthurt twitter troll?

Also are people really that against rating others on a scale? Hasn't that what everyone's done all along?

How is he not? Not only is he using them as cheap tools to make cheap political quips, he flippantly refers to them as "not 10s". Not every girl is a 10 but it's pretty fucking rude to say that about them, especially girls with cancer

Ahh soft core shit baiting. I feel like im on Sup Forums in 2009.

>Joss Whedon is making fun of a politician on MY side and it's never funny to joke about anybody on MY side

Nice try, faggot. Own up to your mistakes.

"Normalizing" woah boi am I triggered. If someone says neo_ I tell you what

>Joss is a talented guy

watch actual film

No im just saying you have shit sense of humor.

Please dont be mad friendo :^)

we're on an imageboard actually, you brainiac

You had almost a half hour to come back with something and thats all you had.

Not going to lie, im dissapointed in you.

>braniac

SIT ON IT YOU NERD.

Oh wait, you unironically used an insult from the 1950s.

can we please talk about his profile pic

I will never not find it hilarious that he deleted himself out of twitter due to being harassed by these exact people that are always harassing him and he keeps coming back to the same abuse. It's funny in the two ways: 1. Imagining the manbaby thinking constantly about tweeting but he can't and it stresses him, which eventually leads to a relapse 2. He's just a sucker for punishment, gotta love the modern open masochists.

I don't think you're very good at detecting irony or lack thereof.

Do you miss the cheese pizza?

For someone who hates Trump so much, he makes a jackass of himself on Twitter just as much as him.

Everyone becomes a retard on twitter.

See
Youre making me feel nostalgic

They already ran Joss off of Twitter [and movie-making] once. Will the madmen do it again?

I'd love to swing a bat at his giant fucking melon head.

Title says it all, has that shit statue been removed yet?

>people STILL this is a glorified advertisement for a stock investment firm representing the opposite of what they think it does (along, of course, with standing against a bull that is intended to represent positive economic growth)

Reported

What for mon ami?

I love it when progressives eat their own. Its something more pleasurable tham when conservatives eat each other.

Joss is truly a rare breed of spineless cuck.

But being a spineless cuck is the definition of a progressively liberal numale.