FA:Report: Raiders met with Doug Martin
FA:Sherman says he'll be 'in contact' with SEA
CAR:Panthers acquire deep threat Torrey Smith

fanspeak.com/ontheclock/

barkley and CHUBB confirmed

Eagles

>Be NFL player
>Get traded to Browns
Honestly why not just retire? Unless youre a superstar and gunning for Canton its way better to just take the money and run

>tyrod qb
>barkley rb
>josh gordon and corey coleman on the outside, jarvis landry in the slot

literally WHO can stop >us?

Old question in New bread.

Do the Browns have the chance to pick up that one year option on Taylor or must they do a new deal?

slide back into irrelevancy

If you take Barkley then Chubb probably wont get past the Colts unless they trade down

Welcome
To
The
Dawg
House

>Browns office plays local franchise mode on madden

tyrod taylor, hue jackson, the ghost of art modell, all of these people can stop you from winning more than 2 games

Nth for GB primed for exceptionally good year

>WHO can stop >us
Corey Coleman, you even named him already.

Tanenshit fired when? This team is unrionically less talented than during the philbin era

>exceptionally good year
>with that shitty defense
please, don't make me laugh

>art modell
That jew is burning in hell and he's still cursing the browns

and even less talent then jeff ireland era.

Is this the year all those browns rebuilds on YouTube start to reflect in real life?

i hope so.

nth for bucme needs serious psychiatric help and evaluation

I have no problem with the Browns as a team but I fucking hate that shithole city of Cleveland. 2nd worst city in America after Detroit, nothing but shit weather, potholes, tweakers and niggers.

>2 firsts, 2 seconds
>No QB
Can Buffalo resist trading for this?

Being traded to the Browns = death sentence for that players career.
>literally WHO can stop >us?
The Browns doing Browns things.

>since the start of 2017, the Dolphins have traded their best running back and their best wide receiver
>they have received one 4th round pick, one 5th round pick, and one 7th round pick in return

>He's projecting for the first round after the combine firstly
So how would the Eagles get him at 32 like you want?
>the LB core is fine as is especially if Kendricks stays which is looking to be the case
Kendricks is under contract. Bradham's the FA, and will probably be asking for too much. Then Hicks is always a question with his injury proneness.
>The LB core is deepest for the draft along with QB's. The value just isnt there for the trading up, regardless if they take a TE2 or not.
There's like 5 great LB talent, and the rest are average to slightly above. And with a lot of teams needing LBs, they'll all be gone before 32. If the Eagles can move Foles and get the 21st, you'd be stupid not to.
Ultimately, I want what Foles wants. I don't want them to force him into a trade if he doesn't want to leave, but I really hope he does.

I bet they're on the phone right now

>2 first and 2 seconds
delusion is too weak a word

their best RB Is kenyan drake, tripfriend

He was just listing what the Bills currently have, tardo.

>draft Jackson in the first
>King, Jackson, HHCD and Burnett plus later draft picks
>respectable front line
>With Aaron Rodgers on the other side
lmao GB gonna feast this year

predict the browns win/loss record for 2018

>Been almost a month since Seabass got released
It really is an end of an era with him gone. I know the Raiders have a good replacement with George, but it still sucks.Hopefully he'll get picked up by another team because I want to see him try for a 65 yarder before he's forced to finally hang it up for good.

He looks like Tom petty

I don't think they were implying they use all of them. He probably meant that they have a lot of excess capital

10-6 and one and done in the playoffs.

7-9

Unironically 8-8

t. literally Adam Gase

So..which QB is gonna be the holding Lombardi for the trophy?

3-13
You can polish a turd all you like, it’s still a turd. Entire franchise needs to be nuked

0-16

Tyrod tears his ACL in the preseason
Barkley dies in a car crash week 2

0-7. They finally kick them out of the league after the fucking Cincinatti Bungles body them by 80 points

Lolphins will tempt Cousins with the offering of cocaine and women, to head south.

Browns get a wild card spot

I mean for the browns

7-9

Keep believing that friendo

Are the Browns falling for the "QBs will magically turn into a world beater if you just neglect them for a few years" meme? Why waste a 3rd on Tyrod? Are they not planning on drafting a competent QB?

5-11

Landry Gordon and Coleman was actually looking kinda hype till moments later when the Browns traded for someone who can't get the ball to receivers

I could literally never root for a team owned by a Jew. From the fat heeb who owns the Vikings and blackmailed the Minnesota taxpayers into funding his memedome, through Art Modell bailing out of Cleveland to cokehead retards like Jim Irsay, the Jew owners are the scummiest fucks in sports.

>Barkley dies in a car crash week 2
Laughed more than I should have

snap back to reality faggot

>Wentz dubs

9-7 one and done

Because Tyrod is unironically a good qb who knows how to take pressure to the face. A third is honestly kind of a steal

>Kendricks under contract
I don't think that's going to be the case for very long. They need to find $10 mil between now and when the league year starts on March 14, and trades don't work towards that since they can't be finalized until after the year starts.
They need to cut Celek, Curry, and Kendricks to be under the cap.

Why did the Packers trade a somewhat promising corner (a position they are desperately weak at) for a shittier version of Brett Hundley?

Like seriously, wtf?

Are you implying the Browns think he is their QB of their future, because that might just be too much.

Speaking of Wentz, he loses an owl to the jest sometime after 2022.

So how does that argue my point? That makes the Eagles need for a LB even more. My whole point.

It's not neglecting, it's developing and it worked wonders for people like Rodgers, Young or Rivers. Look at baseball and how they develop top prospects in the minors, it's a very similar process. I for one never understood the "rookie QB has to start IMMIDIATELY" meme that started with Peyton Manning. Not every QB is Peyton and even he sucked dick his rookie season.

see
Impossible, the Eagles never lose to the Jets.

Because Hundley isn't getting any better, and Kizer seems like he could be pretty good with some development and time to learn a system.

The Browns coaching staff of course

>Ajayi still on the Eagles
>Eagles ever losing to the Jets
Not believable in the slightest.

Why doesn’t pick related just publicly threaten to pull an Eli if drafted by the Browns? Come to think of it, why don’t all elite prospects do that before the draft?

>Randall
>somewhat promising corner

lol, maybe he was a couple years ago, but he's fucking garbage

QBs don't get better on the bench. They either have it or they don't. If they have it, they need to see the field.

We'll see about that

Who the fuck is Rodgers going to throw to now

Randall is fucking garbage. He walked out of a game and threw a tantrum.

Kizer has done absolutely nothing to show he has any potential to be good or even mediocre

Foles and McCoy REUNITED AT LAST. FUCK CHIP KELLY

Of course not. Look at how much time Taylor has left on his contract. He's being plug'n'played, but he's probably the better for their system than any of the free agents who were coming available, and he can make up for the pretty shaky o line with his elusiveness.

I don't know what your point was. I just wanted to point out MK is probably going to be cut.

Browns are retarded not because Tyrod is necessarily shit, but because they could have Drew Brees for a year or two if they just waited until FA. They're one of the teams that can actually pay the outrageous money he wants and they wouldn't even feel it, literally well over 100 million in cap space.

Why in the fuck would Brees ever go to another team, let alone the Browns, at this point?

Tae. Nelson will probably restructure and should still be serviceable with Rodgers under center. Cobb might get cut but I’d take him over jordy at this point desu

Have you even fucking watched him play Tell me this play isn't great until the drop.

You don't understand football. QB isn't like a RB who can produce right off the bat, it's a very demanding position that requires some serious developing. Like I said, look at baseball and what happens when you rush in top prospects too quickly. It rarely works.

Big if true.

You’re fucking retarded

Responded on last thread, but i meant to say 1st and 2nd projected, and Kendricks has wanted out since the beginning of the season but talks have changed. I agree 100% about Foles being the deciding factor on whats best for him, he deserves it for winning us a Super Bowl, and yes if it came to it and he left to Buffalo I wouldnt be mad due to the fact McCoy and Foles would team together again

>Have you even fucking watched him play
Uhhh, yeah. Too much. Had to take a shower afterwards.

>can easily jog his way to a first down
>throws a ball high and away from his receiver instead

yeah, great and cerebral play by one of the greats in the league for sure

Dude was arguing that LB wasn't a major need, and that the LB core is fine as is.

If a third is a steal for Tyrod Taylor, what is Brady-slaying Superb Owl MVP Nick Foles worth?

Saints going 15-1 this year

Who wants an old busted QB besides JUST teams

Are you fucking blind he would got stuck way before the first

>Browns trade a 3rd for another awful black QB when tons of solid QB's are free agents

Burn this franchise down, i'm tired of this bullshit, they don't deserve to exist. Delete the team and create anew.

Look at Steve Young when he started at Tampa and then look at the same Steve Young after a few years learning under Joe Montana. Night and day.

If I were the Bills I’d be calling Philly and dumping a first and second immediately. They have two of each, he’s worth one of each

He shows flashes of really great stuff, but he was rushed instead of being given time to learn his system

5-11 or 6-10

Probably a second, and a mid round in the next year?