Don't let this fly under the radar

don't let this fly under the radar

It's like they want people to not watch it with a title like that

Well

at least instead of 90 Bill Nye threads tomorrow

we will have 90 DWP threads

only thing literally worth looking forward to on netflix is altered carbon. they don't even try anymore, they buy all the british shows now and claim them as "originals"

>claim them
They need to stop doing this shit.

>Creator: Justin Simien

what did they mean by this?

They're committing career suicide with all this SJW shit. Only a matter of time before everyone switches to Hulu or Amazon Prime.

Great, I'm looking forward to 15 threads about the same goddamn screencap or webm.

Same with Star Wars. Why is Disney damaging the movies with Rey? I got nothing against Finn cos he is well written but Rey is nothing but a Mary Sue.

I like female leads that are well written like Jyn

I've been looking forward to it since the trailer dropped.

If Rey doesnt turn to the dark side then Disney are fucking hacks

I love movies like 12 years a slave. I want more like that

Actual history of blacks suffering among whites is good or even say a movie made in the 1950s of blacks finding it hard to live in a white neighborhood.

Will see how this show turns out

I thought this movie and the TV show by extension, pokes fun at white people who think they're being progressive as well as pointing out that blacks are just as bad as white people when it comes to racism?

"I'm a Nigger"

>Director: Benjamin Lapowski
Oy vey. ..

>it's a Sup Forums was right again episode

Netflix's rating system was taken out because one comedian was so fucking bad they had to restructure the entire thing around her failure. Now people are going to be duped into watching bullshit like this and Bill Nye's "Let Black Men Fuck Your Wife; All Whites are Evil," liberal facefuck propaganda hour. I need a drink.

I have no desire to watch Bill Nye's show, but how is it anti white?

I heard it wasn't that bad. The BLM main character has a change of heart throughout the thing.

Stop being racist.

How about I just watch atlanta and forget identity politics exist?

will make cucks want to watch it
the media promotes cuck livestyle
not to mention every other race that was taught to hate the big bad white power by the same media
if only we could know what ethic group is directing most of these obviously targeted propaganda in the media