One thing atheist seem to be unaware of is the law of causality. Simply put, every effect must have a clause

One thing atheist seem to be unaware of is the law of causality. Simply put, every effect must have a clause.

Now let me ask you atheist, which of the following follows the law of causality?
>nothing got infinitely hot and exploded into the universe for no reason
Or
>the universe was crafted by a being who has the capability to do so

Example 2
>random mutations that came out of nowhere and made monkeys poop out humans
Or
>carefully designed features from an intelligent architect

Why can't atheistic theories follow the laws of the universe but God can?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tlDvcu6RM9o
youtube.com/watch?v=zi8FfMBYCkk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Simply put, every effect must have a clause.

And the Semitic Arab Jesus' God is that "cause"?

What caused God?

God is outside of time and therefore he bends his own rules the fuck over

Couldn't the same logic apply to the universe? The problem of the first cause makes no sense no matter how you look at it. Might as well just give up on causality.

youtube.com/watch?v=tlDvcu6RM9o

fpbp

god gave me a blowjob once dude

>random mutations that came out of nowhere
Why do I even reply to troll threads?

Why can't christians accept that in order for life to adapt to a constantly changing environment he had to create a system (evolution) by which organism could change and transform from generation to generation so that the offspring can survive better?

>random mutations that came out of nowhere and made monkeys poop out humans
youtube.com/watch?v=zi8FfMBYCkk

Who made God?

they're not trolls. americans really are this dumb.

>God is outside of time and therefore he bends his own rules the fuck over
This response lmao

everytiem

You mean outside the universe? There's a word for things that don't exist in our universe, it's called fiction.

>the law of causality
here's one example: some sand people wrote a book 2 thousand years ago, and because you're completely retarded, you hold its writing as absolute truth. cause and effect.

What caused your god?

>you're allowed to post these shit threads with this ugly kid day in an day out and they never get deleted
>meanwhile mods aggressively purge kek threads, the most popular threads on the board participation-wise
wew

By definition God is the first cause

Lel OP that's too logical my friend , please remember that the amazing complexity of the universe and indeed everything that keeps us alive was one big explosion that came from nothing and magically rearranged itself to give us galaxies, solar systems and then rocks through billions of years somehow changed to give us a planet with an atmosphere water and all the requirements for life

Believing in god is more logical than

Lel rocks turn into complex life forms guizee

Sorry to shitty grammer tablet is slow AF and gotta fix every word on French tablet

I love magic.

Fuck I deleted a whole paragraph took like 15 min

JUST

Time governs our universe but that doesn't mean it's present in all of reality.

The truth is that we don't know. If you want to have faith and believe in God then do that, but stop trying to prove it beyond needing faith because thats autistic and undermines the whole concept of having faith anyway.

The same goes if you're a fedora. Don't act like you can disprove supernatural theories or develop any kind of informed likelihood on the existence of God using observed data. The questions of the ultimate nature and origins of our reality are giants. We are nothing compared to them no human is an authority on the subject.

You're asking a question no one knows the answer to. So why bother asking it? We may find out one day that energy literally came from nothing due to a mathematical paradox of some sort. If there was no time before there was matter, and matter had a "beginning", energy might have just sprung up from nothingness. Who knows.

These questions are just as strange and awe inspiring as the concept that there is a limit to how small something can be, or rather that there is no limit to how small something can be. Thus there are infinitely smaller and smaller components that make up all things. Or there is not.

Quantum mechanics, as best we can understand them at this point do not leave it out of the possibility that the universe could have literally came out of nothingness.

My point is that a universe without a god is just as complicated and strange as one with a god. However it is more likely that the whole god concept, since it bears so many markings of something created by man, is probably not accurate.

I need to start proofreading my comments, I sound like a child with adhd

Can't be legit, it would violate the law of causality per OP's post.

So OP, who created your god?

STOP USING THOSE PICTURES I HATE THAT STUPID CUNT SO MUCH IT'S NOT EVEN TOPICAL TO YOUR ANTI-ATHEISM AGENDA AND WHAT DOES THIS EVEN HAVE TO DO WITH POLITICS IN THE FIRST PLACE STAY ON Sup Forums

>poop

Please learn a little bit about biology and female plumbing, then come back.

This is based upon the assumption that causality existed before the big bang. We do not know that. Nice job begging the question, retard.

Well you've butchered Aquinas' argument from motion. But I'll bite anyways

The common rebuttal is that it begs the question. Who caused God?

So there are a few possibilities God was created by something else, which means he is not all powerful, or God comes from nothing which is a contradiction with the argument itself. The last is that God created himself which is a paradox

Oh hell. Are you actually trying to question the Big Bang? "Oh well gee how did it all get there?" What do you mean how did it all get there? It's always been there! Are you actually asking "What came before the beginning?" Are you actually stupid? All the matter has ALWAYS been there--I could just as easily ask "Who made God?" and you'll just say, "OH he was always there", wouldn't you, you reprehensible idiot.

Are you lost?
/b is next door.

A state of non existence is an unstable condition nothing-ness creates space to become stable.

The quantum vacuum is the source of the big bang, and the evidentuary proof is the dominance of dark energy and dark matter in the universe.

How to explain that, well do you have about 8 hours to cover an overview of modern cosmology and quantum theory?