I'm british i wuz bohn heeah

>i'm british i wuz bohn heeah

You know, this meme could actually take off if you wouldn't try to force a meme that is already reserved for americans up upon europeans. But I suppose the monkey brain isn't capable of understanding this, so keep on trying to force this meme my friend hopefully one day you will realize that originality is better than blatant recycling.

>my ancestors were german therefore I'm white

Imagine what this board would be like without old worlders shitting up the place

You will never know, but we will soon experience amerimutt free int and it will be glorious.

>je sui francais

Well you're certainly not going to be seeing a lot of non-Unitedstatesian users where you're headed champ

>in a few months, an American flag isn't greeted with muttposting, but with R A R E

>People call me monkey

>Make fun of other brown people

>That'll show em!

BRA7-1L

This new internet law will make Sup Forums illegal in US?
yes im dumb

t. muhamad

More like 5worldcupszil
6 with the one in russia.
Is your country, iraq, qualified?

I heard American parents eat the mutilated skin that's been sliced off their child's penis

new worlders can't meme, fact

Genital mutilation is very commom in muslim countries such as england

No, it means their ISPs could limit their access for whatever reason they like. Maybe they want people to use FB to shitpost, for example.

>british
not
>bri'ish

You had one job.

It would be like Sup Forums. And trust me Sup Forumseddit is currently the worst fucking board here.

t.slav(e)

mashallah

lmao sandniggers are fucking manlets

Funny how Europeans push this over Burgers when their countries are going through the exact same process, except perhaps little shitholes in Eastern Europe that don't get many migrants

reminder that cannibalism legal in brazil

that's not what the meme's about dumb primate

Enlighten me then. Americans also fuck up thinking they're above everyone but Euros respond doing the same shit. What am I missing?

it's a reaction to Americans criticising Europeans for the migrant crisis while millions of Mexicans a year enter the US that already had millions of blacks before
also Americans on Sup Forums called several European groups non-white while having not insignificant numbers of people who count as white despite have non-white ancestry

this didn't come out of nowhere

el goblino en austria

uma delicia

Euros have a lot more to lose than we, a country that has already had blacks and Mexicans for a long time, and are thus more deserving of criticism. I cant really worry anymore about my country as it's basically too late, but I think many Americans like me have an existence value for Europe as a home for white people and that's where those posts come from even if disguised as shitposting.

This great board will soon be free of Amerimutts.

Expected response to a valid point

Why is it always a brazilian making these threads, did the meme hit too close to home?

>originality
this meme is years old and has a very simple premise

why do germans suffer from brain damage?

We have one Brazilian, one Colombian and one American under Australian flag always being butthurt over this meme.

>Look you stupid fucking monkey he was born in Germany so he's German fuck off it doesn't matter that he's a Muslim and barely speaks German Europe is always going to be European

¿Puede describir cómo se veía el ladrón, señor?

انها مضحكة لأن الأجانب لا يتكلمون اللغة الوطنية، شيء جيد أن لا يحدث في ألمانيا

inshallah, brother

Does that image cause you to fly into a fit of rage because people are protesting the laws of your ancestors, my German friend?

If you want to browse a board with just americans go on Sup Forums

> an element of a culture or system of behavior that may be considered to be passed from one individual to another by nongenetic means, especially imitation.
thats the definition of meme

>i'm brazilian i wuz bohn heeah

isn't that the £1 fish guy?

That was gold

at least change the accent

Le 1.400 Face