Said "what's up cunt" to the australian guy at work thinking I was being friendly

>said "what's up cunt" to the australian guy at work thinking I was being friendly
>he got very offended instead and told our manager
>manager wrote an HR infraction on me

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5TsNL3uBw1g
english.stackexchange.com/questions/7059/why-is-cnt-so-much-more-derogatory-in-the-us-than-the-uk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

no you didn't

What can't handle australian banter, m8?

>he fell for the 'cunt' meme

well to be fair cunt does sound a bit much in an american accent

you guys say it all the time

Not to strangers or in a professional environment.

Also, he's probably some inner capital city cunt, who's twice as soft as Americans.

you have to do it right. its all about context. And coming from an American its never going to be the right context.

I imagine it would be as if a sudaca said "payaso" to me with his accent, I would NOT take it nicely.

Just banter m8.

I heard cunt has to be used in a way so you're unsure of whether you're a m8 or a cunt.

He was probably more irritated that some mongrel clap interrupted his work. Learn not to be such an obnoxious cunt all the time.

Say it with a smile next time

Depending on the context, referring to someone as mate is just as likely to mean they want to crack your skull open. Australian English is a context heavy language.

>American goes out of his way to approach me and unnaturally shoehorn the word cunt into his sentence as if I will find it hilarious just because I'm Australian

don't be such a daft cunt you poofta

>be me
>be at work
>working hard
>some literal obese orc walks up to me, the stench is already atrocious
>"hey w-what's up c-c-cunt" he mumbles, followed by mentioning that he's 1/64th Irish
>cringe so hard that the only way to deal with him is to report what he said
>his face when

the more you know

hello my "nigga" hahaha
ay
wink wink
nudge nudge
black culture haha
with an ah sound not a er sound wouldnt want to offend haha
wanna get a beer?

sure friend

>foreigner tries to bond with you by using lower class mannerism that he thinks you'll be receptive to

Yeah, I cannot understand how that backfired.

youtube.com/watch?v=5TsNL3uBw1g

god i hadn't thought of this before but it's true

doesn't work with an american accent. Comes off as rude desu

americans cant even say bloody right
its the accent + way of speaking

>the absolute state of the Anglosphere
so you say "cunt" or "nigga" when you meet someone, amazing

you wouldnt say cunt to someone you don't know

Pardon my French but it's far easier to say than السلام عليكم.

Education Minister Christopher Pyne dropped the C-bomb after being interrupted while grilling opposition leader Bill Shorten.

Pyne calls Shorten C-bomb in parliament

Christopher Pyne Just Called Bill Shorten A C**t In Parliament

Australia's Minister For Education Just Call The Opposition Leader A C**t In Parliament

Pyne tells shorten "you're such a cunt" Bishop does nothing

Pyne called Shorten a Cunt in parliament

Pyne abuses Shorten in parliament

Apparently adult governments throw the c-bomb around in parliament #auspol

Pyne & Bishop perfectly represent the grubby character & values of this Govt. C-BOMB goes unpunished in Parliamernt

Pyne drops the C-Bomb in Parliament without being admonished or kicked out by Speaker

Education Minister Christopher Pyne abused opposition leader Bill Shorten after he was interrupted.

Aussie minister for education calls opposition leader a C*nt

Australia Education Minister Christopher Pyne Accused Of Saying A Very Bad Word In Parliament (VIDEO)

payaso!

I would

because your a cunt mate

english.stackexchange.com/questions/7059/why-is-cnt-so-much-more-derogatory-in-the-us-than-the-uk
>c*nt
Censoring expletives is such a cunt move.

>#auspol
No wonder the title of the video sounded like something an American would write. I've seen that "aus/pol/" general on Sup Forums and it's full of cringe worthy faggots that make the /brit/ threads on Sup Forums look decent in comparison.

And you are лoх, lad