Sup Forums hates him because he is appropriating Sup Forums culture

>Sup Forums hates him because he is appropriating Sup Forums culture
>Sup Forums was triggered by him fat shaming
>Sup Forums is just an echo chamber safe space from microaggressions

explain yourselves.

Sup Forums is as autistic as ted cruz. they want sole ownership of 'muh movement' and don't see the forest for the trees. milo is a great foot soldier for next-generation conservative values.

He's so pretty. I would destroy his hole and cum all over his hair.

Why would you do that? Just outright saying things on the internet. That's unbelievable.

I hate him because he's a fucking niggerloving faggot prancing around pretending to be alt-right garnishing a fucking unbelievable amount of attention for it
why wont he go away alreadyyy

He's a faggot but he agrees with me on most of my views so he's alright.

He use to be cute
Now he looks like a fuck boy

OMFG go suck a BBC and stop shitposting on Sup Forums Milo, go be the degenerate that you are somewhere else!

He is claiming to be the spokesperson for pol.
They were triggered because he was shaming someone actively trying to improve himself at the gym. He fails to see the difference between a tumblr cunt demanding to be the beauty standard and a man that has identified his flaws and actively works to get rid of them.
Anyone can post anything, and the only thing that could make a comment more or less visible is how recently it was posted and the number of sweet, sweet (you)s. And generally controversial things get more (you)s so anti-pol comments are usually more visible than pro-pol comments.
Anyways, fuck off Milo

He's done
Without twitter he has no power

BAHHH he disagrees Sup Forums worldview and talked about our sekrit club so he must shilling himself

Sup Forums is a collective of sheeple

he is just an attention seeking faggot. What's your obsession? You got queer eyes for this faggot or what?

>Y-you such a bad goyim, i'm gonna tell the world whatta shitty goyim you are!

I would like to have a conversation with him as I find it hard to work out whether he's in it for the media attention or an actual right-leaning journalist.

I personally think Aussies are attention seeking faggots.

He really doesn't disagree with pol's worldview since pol consists of individuals with tons of different worldviews (including yours). I bet there are plenty of people on pol that probably jack off to everything he says and there are others that don't. Calling us a collective of sheeple because some (not all of us) of us called him out hardly makes sense.

Looks like Jewish

Only the Stormfags hate him. Because they're basically white niggers they're a vocal minority most people here like him..

>fag jew represents conservative if not reactionary movement
Although he does make a point that in the end nobody actually cares what you are and everyone finds you equal in the "alt-right", it's just autists who can't help but find fascism a good ideology.
To normalfags it may seem impossible that a fascist also honestly cares about the common man, (((society))) threw so much dirt and completely unfounded accusations on fascism that no one realize there's fundamentally wanting the best for your people at its base, which sometimes overrides wanting the best for other people but is not mutually exclusive.

He got
F A B U L O U S
A
B
U
L
O
U
S

>australian voicing an opinion
what the fuck? shut up, retard

>Sup Forums was triggered by him fat shaming

No, that was Reddit trying to stir shit.

No, Sup Forums just acts all principled when it is no more principled than a group of sjw's.

>monkey copies standard Sup Forums rebuttal

you sure got me.

a lot of the people on this site are autistic literal "muh hitler dindu nuthin" nazi retards, just don't mind them and don't let them control the narrative

but most of all Sup Forums hates him because he is a kike faggot

>appropriating Sup Forums culture
>implying we give a fuck about that SJW bullshit

>Sup Forums is not a person

i dont get you labeling pol as a human being you bigot

Sup Forums is pretty much a right wing hivemind. There is only a diversity of views within that small range.

You are jewish and degenerated. i'm only stating facts.

I'm saying you, because only Milo would seek free promotion by starting a thread like this.

I know he wouldn't do it personally dou... but he would totally order a probable lapdog like you to do it.

>Sup Forums is one person

I, for one, welcome our FABULOUS overlord

>stealing anonymous work for your own financial and political benefit

Jews have no shame whatsoever and are subhuman trash.

Literally a degenerate.

He talks regularly about how much he loves nigger dick, and at that faggot speech he did he had skinny, sexualized jailbait boys.

He's an anti-muslim liberal. That's it.

i hate him because of his fans

Then how come you are posting on pol?
I highly doubt you are actually right wing, so it appears you have a view that is different from the rest of pol. And you have gotten genuine criticism, the obligatory conspiracy comment, and I wouldn't be surprised if some leftyfags crawled out of the woodworks to post in this thread. You yourself seem to be a contradiction in the "pol is nothing but a hive mind" theory you have.

And to put it better, in the end we're all just adolescent boys who aren't comfortable with society and wish to give it a twerk, 99.9% of us will fill with insults anything that has a mouth but will give homeless men some cash, or defend fatties being bullied who didn't actively work on causing it, or feel good when they give a woman an advantage. It's just that there is malice behind every word leftists spout.

wrong.

But I like Milo...

I hate him because he's a no talent hack. He's a queer, and he's raging about it.
I'm straight, but I don't tell everybody five times in one conversation.
He's not conservative, he just wears it like a jump suit to make $. Self promoting, fake ass faggot, who posts himself here 3 times a day.
I hate all those faggots, Molly memes, Jones, and any of those self sucking fags.

If anyone of them had any skill, they wouldn't need to self promote endlessly, their skill would bring people to them.

Not

>deflects all Sup Forums criticism blames it on reddit
that's something a nigger would do

>n-n-no you are a jew! Everyone on Sup Forums must be against him, not even neutral.

you've really swallowed Sup Forums rhetoric like the niggers that suck his cock. it really is monkey see monkey do.

By today's standards I am right wing. I am more or less a libertarian, which is seen as fascist by the left. I want Gary Johnson to make it to the debates at least.

>gay man changes his image

well stop the fucking presses!

Meme supreme you can't beat the Milo Queen.

people on pol have different brains and ideas

i like milo

im not a racist and dont mind the gays

that being said go fuck yourself you nigger faggot

I dont hate him, his dangerous faggot tour was like watching educational stand up, and it produced some of the best anti sjw memes.

you talk like you're from outside of the hivemind.

just admit you're only seeking to prolong your 15 mins of fame. you're running out of plataforms and need to shitpost everywhere to find your next niche.

And I would hope you would be aware there is a dramatic difference between and authoritarian, collectivist fascist and an individualistic libertarian. Pol's opinions are spread out, we have a tendency to disagree with each other, and (while it does lean right) there is a variety of views including left leaning ones on pol. The very fact that you are able to post your controversial opinion on pol, yet (barring the occasional shill comment) there are still people defending and criticizing it is evidence that there is no intense "hivemind"

I have no opinion. sexual fetish shouldn't be a political identity imo, but I guess the freaks' votes count just as much as normal peoples'...

>english subhuman
>faggot
>catholic
>loves black circumcised (muslim) cock

nuff said.

Fuck off Milo! Quit posting about yourself. /pol has rejected you like you reject white dick

>explain yourselves.

>Sup Forums is just one person, all opinions someone says are shared by everyone

>Fat neckbeards ar triggered by someone far better looking and more successful than them

Water is also wet OP. Lonely neckbeards will always be lonely neckbeards.

He fatshamed the guy at the gym, its different from fatshaming anywhere else.

milo has taken the gay shit too far.
meh he lost me.

She's the only reason I watch the Clinton News Network

Explain yourself.

>promotes faggotry
>promotes coalburning
>tried to hide the fact he's jewish

He's incredibly useful to the conservative cause. Most people on here are completely retarded and believe that one wrong thing about a person makes them worthless.

I understand that he's a degenerate faggot, but fags are simply not going to go away. This is "day of muh rope"-tier wishful thinking by neckbeards. So if you're going to have faggots, you may as well influence them to vote for the right party. He's doing that.

>not because he's a mincy little faggot trying to subvert conservative values

Go jump off a bridge faggot

>how do you do fellow nazis

>Sup Forums is just an echo chamber safe space

No it's not, no one gets banned on Sup Forums for dissenting opinions

I'm not pretending to be outside of the hivemind, I'm just self aware. I agree with Sup Forums on many things, otherwise I wouldn't be here. However, I will call out bullshit when I see it like anybody bringing up milo is automatically a shitposting shill just because he has become the cool new thing to hate.

I'm aware of those differences but there is definitely a consensus around here. The diversity of opinions has less to do with everyone agreeing and more to do with the nature of the site. And opinions that are at odds with Sup Forums will often get shut down or slid.

He's some faggot using this ideology for fame and social status.

true, but many people are so easily triggered by them

So basically Sup Forums is literally tumblr.
Looks like the transition for the tumblrinas to Sup Forums will be seamles when tumblr falls down.
Good thing most of them are already here shiling anyways.

I like Milo. I wasn't triggered by that silly fiasco.

I do think it's kinda lame to rag on people trying to better themselves.

Anyone who fits these two criteria
>is a public figure who will get up in front of a crowd of people and say something wildly unpopular
>doesn't hold a political view that is anathema to the American ideal
Earns a lot of respect from me. It takes guts to stand in front of a few hundred people and say "You're all wrong, here's why."

Trump has gone from comedy bait to being in possession of the biggest set of balls ever, in my book.

Sup Forums is the alt-right version of Tumblr

This is nothing new. Sup Forums is basically an anti-contrarian by default and doesn't like being lumped in with other contrarians because that would mean they are identifiable.

Sup Forums will end up liking him once he loses popularity.