Are they now dare I say, contenders?

Are they now dare I say, contenders?

Cleveland fan here. I say 7 wins is doable, but even then that's reaching for the stars. I just have learned to keep my expectations in check after all these years.

The Jags were basically as bad until last season.

no, but they might be able to manage third in the AFCN. Even that would be a huge step in the right direction, and the Bengals deserve to be the new Browns after giving that shit coach of theirs an extension because of a meme win.

>former browns coaches met at a local restaurant while attending the combine
>the restaurant's name was "Rock Bottom"
you can't make this shit up

Where were you when the Browns dynasty started?

I was still at work and I got the notification on my phone.

The time has come.

>7 wins is doable
I swear i heard the same shit last year from you guys

eh? NO!!!

With Saquon drafted and a wisely used 4th pick, they really can be...contenders

rock bottom is a national chain, retard.

Not with hue jackson at the helm.

>the joke

>(you)

Paul Brown put a curse on them, then Belichick double cursed them. They need an exorcism

I think they'll win a game.

It was doable, but Kizer and Hue happened.

Kek no. The NFL is just feeding a bountiful feast of careers to the Football gods in the hopes they don't injure as many players this year.
The Browns are literally the sacrificial alter that performs this task.

For what?

Going 2-14

Still can't believe they keep a coach who went 1-31 who has shown no progress and has terrible in game management

>Elite WR Corps
>Elite Oline
>Above Average QB
>Best RB in the draft
>Above Average Front 7
>Below Average Secondary
9-7 one and done

Only thing they need now is a new logo

6 wins

They draft Darnold and he ends up being the GOAT and they literally go 16-0 this year.

Yes, I can see them doubling or even tripling their last season's win count easily.

What happened?

As long a s Hue Jackson is at the helm it's not happening. The Browns could have everything the Eagles or Patriots have as far as players and they'd still be terrible with that shit coaching they have.

0x2=0
0x3=0
haha jokes on you Finland

Should the Browns go after Richard Sherman?

that IS the joke you absolute mongoloid

He'll never be the same after that Achilles injury. If they can get him super cheap, he'd be a good mentor for younger CBs.

jacksons a good coach, theres more to it than wins & losses

Contenders to win a game, maybe.

no, the Browns won't get the first pick next year.

Rock Bottom is delicious

never heard of it, what kinda food do they serve

Tears. Regrets. All battered and fried

3-13 book it

To be fair, Cleveland was explicitly tanking the last two years. That sort of tanking is not common in the NFL, but it made a ton of sense for a franchise like the Browns who needed a full top-to-bottom rebuild.

I don't think they were expecting to be quite so bad last year, though.

Wow, they may be good enough to go 1-15 next season.

>16-0

you mean 19-0 mate

winrar. they will finish third behind the Steelers and Ratbirds, and ahead of the Bengals.

you can bet on this.

>jacksons a good coach
This, he almost took a pathetic raiders team to the playoffs when they were fucking terrible. I believe its the coordinators and coaches under him that are bad.

On paper it looks like they have a more complete team than the patriots at least. But yeah, theyre still the browns lol

The Browns have been fleeced in free agency plenty of times before.

>Andre Rison
>Kenny Britt

I'll believe it when I see it.

>Believing in a coach that's 1-31 at Cleveland

Yeah sure, enjoy your next Owen Sixteen.

Nigga what have you smoking? He fucking tanked the Raiders. There was 5 games to go and he pissed every single one of them away. If anything he regressed the team back two years. And don't kid yourself Hue Jackson took over Tom Cable's team. And things weren't helped by the Jason Campbell injury either and the shitty signing of Carson Palmer too. But if you wanna remain optimistic go ahead. Lets watch another Memeland Browns owen sixteen run.

>second team to go 0-16
>first team to go 1-31
>first team to go 19-0
>only team to ever go 19-0 after going 0-16
Screen cap it

most browns fans I know thought the suffering was over after the first game where they held in there with Shitsburp. I told them they were wrong and I was mostly viewed as a heretic. most of them will never learn

Imagine being such a shit franchise acquiring Tyrod fucking Taylor instills hope in your team

But Tyrod is good

No, not yet. They still lack a future franchise QB, a solid #1 RB (Duke is okay, just not a game breaker), a top outside WR (tentative depending on what Gordon can do, Coleman is looking like a bust, and Landry is a slot man). They also need help on the O-line. Tretter was sub-par, Shon Coleman isn’t the answer at RT, and Joe Thomas may or may not be back. Even if he does come back, they need someone ready to fill in and I don’t think Roderick Johnson is that guy.

On defense they also have severe holes in the secondary. The whole Peppers 35 yards off the ball thing is retarded. Adding the DB from Green Bay helps a little, and BBC is developing well, but Mccourtey is over the hill, and there’s no depth or shut down corners.

As far as special teams, Gonzalez is another highly touted kicker who needs to take a big leap in terms of accuracy, reminds me a lot of Nugent when he first came out of college. I have nothing bad to say about Britton Colquitt.

All in all, and depending on the draft and FA, they could be a 6 or 7 win team this year. 8 at best. A lot of new players still means a learning curve with a new scheme they’ll be walking into and rookies getting used to the speed of the NFL level.

No, these were just some fundamental rebuilding moves. Tyrod will be a good bridge QB and they know what they're getting from him. Landry is a great receiver so their corps should be pretty much set provided Gordon doesn't smoke any more. Randall was just a depth move, he has potential he's just streaky. And all they had to give away was some mid-late round picks that would have gone towards busts and future free agents anyway.

Dorsey seems to know what he's doing. If I were him I would trade the 1st overall to Giants or Colts, take Baker Mayfield and Saquon Barkley.

In an ideal world he could lure Cousins with a mountain of cash but I think Kirk wants to contend for an Owl right now.

No, going 16-0 and getting BTFO in the divisional game would be total Browns-ing

Tyrod is basically what people were hoping Kizer would pan out to be, but better

I was taking a shit at walmart

Browns need a new uniform

They need to go back to their old schools

Attached: jim-brown-by-assets-espn-godotcom.jpg (600x400, 87K)

Tyrod is trash and anyone who thinks he isn't is deluded.

explain how hes good without using his td/int because theres a lot more that goes into being a quarterback than avoiding interceptions, and I say this as someone who thinks thats the most important stat

they really need to switch back

Jimmy Haslem ladies and gents. Haslem is the worst owner in the NFL maybe since....I dunno. You all understand Hue the tool Jackson is the coach because Haslem has a "plan" and wants him to be, right. Haslem makes Dan Snyder and post Jimmy Johnson Jerry Jones look like prime Paul fucking Brown. The Browns WILL NOT make the playoffs with Jimmy Haslem as owner. Period. /thread

If they can get their uniforms back.

These have been, absolute abomination.
Their classic uniforms rival the Bears.

my god no, they're still in the basement
4-12 at best

this isn't the NBA where you can make 2 trades and suddenly be decent

The Browns will always be just a stain in my underwear since for some god awful reason I never learned how completely clean my ass maybe a few extra wipes wouldn’t hurt but seriously the amount of shit that builds up in my underwear is a horrible thing for me considering it’s really hard to be with a woman because every time I take my pants off you can see the stains plain as day and they will always be disgusted and leave and I feel weird having sex with my undies on it is a problem I need to get resolved any solutions??? Please help!

Clean your ass dude.

Did anyone read this? Jimmy Haslem. THE REASON WHY Cleveland will not succeed. Fuck uniforms, coaches, trades, draft picks. Jimmy Haslem. The destroyer of the Cleveland Browns.

Let’s say that the person who owns the Browns is the reason they suck. Maybe they are a faulty organization from top to bottom.

cleveshit fans willfully block this out of their head because theres nothing that can be done about it

Black underwear you nasty motherfucker

It still stinks though

There's certainly something that can be done about it. Stop going to the fucking games. I fully understand this is weird for the NFL but I promise if the Browns fans don't Haslem will keep doing this same shit year on year. Excited about the trades and such? Don't be. Haslem plan. He WILL fuck it up. Because he can. The best advice he will always ignore because he's Jimmy Haslem.

Because everyone is going to quit going to the games? That is unrealistic by far. Are you going to all resort to watching the bengals instead? Go to a cavaliers game instead? You won’t boycott games because “the owner fucks up”, people usually stick with their teams and hope for a change and a new year, which I’m going to say with all the trades and the draft picks this season will be far different than last.

2-14 at best. Gonna take a couple decades before they can pass Cincinnati in amount of wins per season.

just take a shower and aim your ass at the showerhead and spread

you gotta crouch as low as you can so you're fully spread. wipe normally a few times and then reach down from the front and pull towards your scrotum. make sure you get your finger up your asshole a couple times and wiggle it around in there. but be careful not to break the paper or shit particles will gather under your fingernails.

I’ll keep that in mind but what if I do get the doo on me should I just dip my hand down in the bowl and hope it comes off or should I do that with more shit down in the bowl still

What would happen if the Browns pooled their resources together with the Marlins? Could one of them make the playoffs within the next ten years?

Attached: Josh Booty Browns Marlins.jpg (800x450, 83K)

Time to lay off huffing glue. It's ruining your logic thinking. 19-0? Hahaha dumbass!

dont yell at me, i gave up a long time ago. i bitch on here about hardcore cucks being the downfall of their teams all the time for this very reason.

black coach
black QB
>0-16
but now
black coach
black qb
>2-16 maybe

well the silver lining is they got rid of their black gm and have a white one now

agreed
I forget the perfect storm of niggardry that led to
black coach, black qb, black gm
truly only soldiers in ww1 trenches have known such despair

Attached: thankful.gif (659x609, 1.63M)

the root of their problems is their dumbass white owner
Sashi was turning his team around in his way, it would have worked had Haslam given him more time (which was the plan all along until that snake Hue convince d him otherwise)

It doesn't take take rocket appliances to figure that one out
Not disagreeing, evidenced by the fact that he was dumb enough to have three black people in his key roles at every level of the organization

they might just contend for a 5 win season if they luck out

Nigga these Browns fans don’t get it.

It’s 100% Jimmy Haslam. He does not care about winning; he only cares about control and making the decision he wants to make, regardless of its wrong or right.

That faggot and I share the same alma mater, and he and his yes man AD were responsible for an absolute shit show of a coaching search this year that led to some game of thrones style shit happening.