Thanksgiving

What does the rest of the world do today?

Other urls found in this thread:

comedycentral.com.au/the-jim-jefferies-show/videos/101-worldwide-racism#the-jim-jefferies-show-101-act-2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>you will never enjoy a thanksgiving meal with a goblino family

kill me in my sleep ;_;

It's just me and my mother on thanksgiving. My father is estranged

we ate onion soup

feel very lucky that I only have to endure something like this once a year, instead of twice a year

why? do you hate your family?

So while randomly browsing thanksgiving related shit I'm starting to stumble upon .co.uk websites talking about how 1 in 10 Brits celebrate Americam thanksgiving or some shit. This probably isn't true but if it was where would they even come up with that? Before you ask I saw this in some of the more popular news sites but I'm incredibly suspicious.

It's just the weekend before the first of advent. Nothing special.

Americans look so fucking weird, it's like a voodoo mix of every european etnicity shit looks off as fuck

Honestly I feel like our holidays are much more rich and fulfilling than yours. Yes, I know all the memes but I still feel like European culture is hollow and generic. You can say what you want about Americans but we just feel more... I don't know... human?

True freedom lies outside the mainstream.

>The two blondes

It's called Thursday you silly yank

Thats what you're supposed to say on 4th of July, not here

>Honestly I feel like our holidays are much more rich and fulfilling than yours.

They aren't. Yours are viewed as 100% commercialized trash, on the other hand. Concern about the same fate befalling us is commonly expressed here.

Can you say anything about Dude I am being 100% honest. I worked with you guys before. Lots of steroid but not culture. They all listened to American music and knew every single American reference. They just felt so hollow.

America is a bastard mutt nation.

>Concern about the same fate befalling us is commonly expressed here.
We use Sweden as an example of a point of no return. This is very common in debates. Even liberals recognize the rape threat.

Thanksgiving we go home to our families and celebrate our ancestors. Isn't that illegal in Europe? I'm completely serious.

America is a cultural wasteland.

Stop pretending you live in a real country, bastard.

You're probably a mutt from the city. Not my fault you don't have a family.

Just a guess but you're probably some liberal from Oregon? Fuck off

Stop pretending america is a real country, mongrel. Stop trying to be a eurococksucker, you homofaggot.

suck my dick bitch

kek, I struck a nerve

Sad little bastard with no family on Thanksgiving.

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Today will tape my new bullet vibrators to my nipples and use a magic wand to masturbate and see if i can reach into a new level of orgasm.

Thats my plan for today

t.land where black friday is de facto a holiday

also what is "european culture"? how does it differ from, let's say, asian culture?

>Isn't that illegal in Europe?

Of course not
In France we celebrate the revolution and other things for exemple.

>doesn't understand my aggressive style of posting
suck my dick brainlet

Typical amerimongrel damage control. When you realize that you live in a non-country you will commit suicide.

utter bollocks, have never heard of a single person celebrating thanksgiving here
post the source

Americans are a bastard people.

I cry for all 325 million mongrels every night. This """"nation"""" is a tragedy.

>also what is "european culture"? how does it differ from, let's say, asian culture?
Well you all know the intricate details of our holidays but I know absolutely nothing about yours.

I'm Catholic so we have the same holidays. What other things do you do as a nation? I have no fucking idea what Italy does for Holidays besides Catholic days of importance. I actually have an idea of what Asian countries do. Europe just seems fake and effeminate. I'm not being offensive I'm just being honest. Educate me.

are you the famous /cum/ personality? can I take a photo with you?

no, shoo, buzz off

>In France we celebrate the revolution and other things for exemple.
Isn't that day just an excuse for leftists to protest in the streets?

Look, Europeans, you can hate me because your jealous but Thanksgiving is absolutely comfy AS FUCK. Eat delicious food and then pass out on the couch while the little ones run around and the women take care of them. It's bliss.

Nothing special.

here is my foot in a black sock

Walmart comes before G-d in AMERIKKKA

CURSE THIS NATION

THE GREAT SATAN

Wal-Mart? Holy shit. Yea I'm convinced you're a poor mutt with no family. That's sad man. Inequality is a real problem and it's a shame how we can live in two completely different America's simply because of our social status.

I'd invite you but you're probably dirty and smelly.

My post clearly expressed disdain for Walmart, you stupid Amerimongrel.

Are you desperate or just illiterate? Considering that you're an Amerimutt, you're probably both.

The thought of AMERICA fills me with RAGE.

Nobody I know goes to Wal-Mart on Black Friday.... The fact that you think it's normal....

What's your story man? I'm drunk and about to pass out and you can't even use trip codes right so what's the point of being a billy badass? Talk to me bro. Why you so angry?

>The fact that you think it's normal....
Because it is normal. Every sunday the amerimongrel worships at walmart. Americans are a slave people.

>you can't even use trip codes right
think again sweaty

I'm painting miniatures on a rainy day.

nobody cares about your holidays

What's your story man? I'm interested because you're from a totally different world than me. Wal-mart on Black Friday? That's insane nobody I know would do that.

I'm seriously curious. Talk to me man.

40k or fantasy

>i'm totally not jealous.

>grasping for straws this hard
desperate post, amerishart

sinterklaas used to be the most comfy holiday. but leftists want to make it illegal

today i had to fight a giant lizard that tried to attack my chickens. We fought in the rain,and the lizard is 160cm long .It ran away,but i'm sure he'll return to seize the goods.

I don't get it dude. It's an anonymous board. Get creative. Make something up. I'm seriously just interested in hearing about your story. Where you from? Why you so angry?

this

STOP CELEBRATING GENOCIDE

Whatever happened to that? I remember hearing about Black Peter but then the last few years have been quiet. You guys still do that?

isn't that literally the point of Sup Forums though? if you guys said that on Sup Forums I would totally understand, but here? man I'm just curious. Do you guys have any kind of holiday where you get together with family and eat delicious food?

the united states of WALMARTICA

thinking about america brings tears to my eyes

THISS god damn americans are savages

its not quiet here . there are still people protesting black pete, and they are winning mostly. the biggest cities in the netherlands replaced him with a white version, or a chimney version. but outside of the main cities, pete is still black

Time flew fast. damn. it's already Thanksgiving.

>but outside of the main cities, pete is still black
the thing that scares me about Western Europe is that it is so Urban. In America we still have vast tracts of land that are rural and decent and maintain our values. In Western Europe you guys are so damn urbanized and liberal.

The content of this post is unavailable for standard customers in: United States

Please upgrade your internet subscription to the Comcast Deluxe Package to load this content.

Dude you're in the EU. Portugal has this shit and we don't. You'll probably have some French and German politicians in Brussels enforce it for you. Isn't that sad?

Seriously why do you guys even try to argue against us? All you have our memes while we have a Democratic Republic.

yeah thats definitely true for the netherlands.
we´ve lost alot of our traditions and costums in the last 50-100 years.
we're basically a big diverse tolerant city by now...

Why can't amerisharts take a joke?

The content of this post is unavailable for standard customers in: United States

Please upgrade your internet subscription to the Comcast Deluxe Package to load this content.

hi

The point of Sup Forums is to have actual cultural exchanges. America doesn't have a culture unrelated with food.

40k.
Working on skitari rangers.
Deus ex machina.

I'd say that 90% of the country is ignoring whatever the big cities go on about and keep black pete black.
Places like Amsterdam or Utrecht occasionally claim to have solved the discussion and then come with a compromise but the rest of the country has come to the solution that ignoring the discussion works great as well.

>pioneer culture
>western culture
>rock and jazz
>animation
>etc

Family gatherings are hell.

What the shit are you talking about?>could bring up that my family is religious, we've kept many parts of muh heritage, and we're people who just enjoy traditions
>realize that all of this will be attacked just the same
Is there any information I could provide that could overcome your confirmation bias?

Being liberal shouldn't be an insult, Sup Forumsmongrel.

Nothing

Do you really believe that, or are you just trying to be insulting?

Not him
Although my politics are pretty liberal, I'll call someone a liberal city faggot as an insult. In the colloquial sense, it basically means numale/3rd wave feminist or someone who relies too much on other people.

What would you expect from an Ameribastard?

I'm painting my hobby room in a darker color.
Installing new fans and lights in my pc later.
Probably gonna order a pizza.

Then your autism would intensify in the last one I had. 70 relatives and friends.

Go back to/cum/, you creepy dork.

>70 relatives
I don't even have 10 relatives..

Can someone explain thanksgiving to me?
I thought its like a christian(?)/pagan day thanking for successful harvest season but in the american movies its all about settlers and Indians and shit

It's not pagan or Christian at all

In the 1700s, the pilgrims went to the United States, and they almost died. But the nice Indians gave them food, shelter, and taught them New World agriculture. To celebrate their friendship, they had a meal together -- Thanksgiving.

The next year, the pilgrims killed all the Indians, but we don't think about that too much

>The next year, the pilgrims killed all the Indians, but we don't think about that too much
Kek

>believing any of that "natives helped the evil whites and dindu nuffin" story happened
>believing that the natives getting killed was anything other than deserved

Isn't there heaps of Indian people backlash about celebrating Thanksgiving these days? Besides traditions of eating turkey, watching American football and black Friday that's the only cultural aspect I'm aware of.

Im gonna find me a nice american gal, bang her and force her to thank me for it

t. pilgrim

>Angl*s in charge of accepting traditions
comedycentral.com.au/the-jim-jefferies-show/videos/101-worldwide-racism#the-jim-jefferies-show-101-act-2

We consider third grade cousins as relatives. Most of the couples in my family just had one or two kids.

isn´t he australian. why does he pretend to be american. self-hating motherfucker.
everytime i hear him talk about politics and other shit he doesnt know shit about, i hate him more

Invited for dinner by a half-american. 7kg turkey waiting for me