SOOOO

SOOOO

TRUMP

YOURE SO BLAND AND UNFUNNY YOU CANT EVEN ENTICE FAGGOTS ON Sup Forums TO MAKE FUN OF YOU

*distant coughs and cricket sounds*

I really feel bad for him.
He even looks sad in this pic.

*audience member lets out a quiet fart*

This Pepe looks piiiiiisssed

>Let me tell you about your country!!

>tfw you know the only reason you got the job was because you're black

>because you looked like Barrack Obama
FTFY

Theres a reason why Wilmore was cancelled but not Noah

Thanks for taking him off our hands americlaps, keep him employed or we will send Piers Morgan back

Waiting for the children to post the copies

*the collective sighing from the audience culminates into a loud fart sound*

Clearly Rebbit is down.

Is this the 100th time you posted this this month? Says a lot about who runs this place

Is he still on the air?

I'm convinced jon stewart was worried his replacement would end up being better then him, so he picked the worst possible person to do the show. this guy is fucking terrible. i used to love the daily show, so i have tried and tried to like this new host, but he's just so so bad.

Maybe trump shouldn't act like an incoherent flip flopping rube who admits he doesn't understand what nato is or how it works. or go a day without doing or saying something that directly contradicts 25 of his own tweets

SOOOO

ZRUMP

TRINALT YURAMPE

We still doing this shit?

>tv makes fun of me again
>remember our guy still won

He's likeable, good looking and has some decent stand-up material.

Gee, I wonder why you dislike him.

AOOOOOOEOOOOOOOAAAAAAAA HYUGA YRAMAMP EEOOOOOOAAAAAA

Just a reminder to everyone reading that I started the quintessential blackedposting meme, pic related

no comment on the good looking part, i'm not into guys, and i have not seen his stand up, maybe it's good i have no idea. but he's is most certainly not likable, and his show is absolute dog shit. it's not funny and it's not entertaining. I don't know if all the writers left with jon stewart or if he sucks so bad he can't make good jokes funny or what.

Give me one real reason why you find him unlikable that isn't a meme or something autistic. Regardless of his political beliefs (which I have a strong hunch is your problem), the man is charismatic as fuck.

>I can't admit genuinely attractive men are good looking
>because I am not gay
How fucking insecure are you then?

Actually I did, don't take credit for my work.

I don't like him because I don't like niggers and I don't think he's funny.

However you must have some insecurities if you can't compliment a man on his good looks "cuz u aint gay"

I'm not gay but I think Clint Eastwood and pic related are extremely handsome

I wish I could meme as good as you guys, I lack creativity and photoshop skills

Lol, you're a fag mate

Not as funny you tryhard.

prove it

>you are a fag if you acknowledge when men are attractive
Jesus Christ kiddo, nobody is telling yoi to slobber all over his cock.

I actually kek'd out loud

ALBERTO BALSALM

What does her hair smell like? Can I have sex with Daisy Domergue?

It was hilarious!

Not that guy, but his delivery is trash, his impressions are bad in a way that falls short of ironic (possibly low effort), and he comes off as "above it all" especially since he's an outsider looking in. It's always "you guys" never "we as a nation". At least that was the case when I stopped watching him.

don't you fucking dare get good music involved with this shitty meme

LOOK WHAT YOU'VE DRUMPFED TO ME

>decide to watch an episode of this
>he starts singing a song about white privilege
And I know people who watch this as a news source

why do you post a picture that goes completely contrary to what youre saying, how fucking new can you be.

>spamming the same thread every day is "creating a meme"

kek

Yes

Go to bed, Stephen.

Are you autistic? You have trouble with context cues in posts? Do I need to explain why I picked that one?

user...