Just saw this for the first time. Fucking great

Just saw this for the first time. Fucking great.
What's some more creature-feature kino?

He's getting old, Sup Forums...

The Void is a great gory flick in the vein of The Thing/Hellraiser. I recommend it.

The Hidden (1987) features a nasty, dog-sized alien parasite that jumps from person to person through their mouths. It's also a pretty rad movie overall.

If you liked that just watch everything by John Carpenter between 1974 - 1994.

The Blob (1988)
The Fly (1986)
American Werewolf in London (1981)
Tremors (1990)

Damn the 80s were a good time for horror movies.

Aren't we all?

You can check out also the early Cronenberg, "Shivers" and "Rabid".

That's a big belly.

Check out "Society" of Brian Yuzna.

don't bother. I made a thread yesterday asking for recs in this vein and got nothing but a torrent of abuse from autistic chavs who seem inherently offended by the prospect of asking for movie recs on a film & tv discussion board. apparently the culture of 'sharing the love' that we've been pounded with by the degenerate media for the last 20+ years is nothing more than a phoney lie - in reality these are bitter, lonely individuals. they don't want to share anything - they wear their taste in film as a fashion accessory, little more than a trophy... a monument to their wasted years of subhuman behaviour. they are vile, nasty vindictive scum. oxygen thieves, every last one of them.

the reality of course is that they realise their genre is on surface deep - the reason they can't provide more obscure recs is that there is nothing else of worth to discover. just keep watching the 10 or 20 films from this joke genre that well-adjusted humans agree actually matter, safe in the knowledge that you are a vastly superior human with vastly superior tastes

is this copypasta

>The Void
>great
pick only one

Not nearly as old as he looks, though.

Dude isn't even 70. Just looks like shit.

Yes, from Sup Forums.

That movie was made by someone with ADHD.

Go back to Redshit.

The Blob (1988)
Leviathan

Well, if you have netflix, there is this CGI anime looking movie that has a lot of cool creatures and a lot of action.
Give it a chance if you like creature movies

He looked exactly the same in Escape from New York, except the belly.

That bitch looks like she want to devour and assimilate me.

The Mist

Hellboy 1 and hellboy 2 are creature kino

The movie called The Host

What did you guys think of Life?

Go back to red.dit,you sdlittle retard

There you can watch and about all the >little cool monster moovies mooom

All you want, while we talk about grown up stuff

aye its a classic. my fav is alien if you havent seen it, otherwise:
Shark movies (deep blue sea, jaws, the reef, open water)
crocodile movies (rogue, lake placid, black water)
Monster movies (the mist, the descent, the mummy, creature from the black lagoon)
Alien movies (alien series, predator, the blob, event horizon, war of the worlds, invasion of the body snatchers)

hope this helps, enjoy spook

This is a fucking great film, but a massive pain in the ass to find usually.